The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I've snarked on them, I'm quite fond of Gary. Their daily vlogs were my secret guilty pleasure ☺ I still miss their Christmas day dinner vlogs and seeing all the family around, it was my idea of what Christmas day should have been. Gary (because we know you read here 🤗) please give us an update on Abbie and the grandkids. I hope you still have contact with them.

Reactions: 4
As much as I've snarked on them, I'm quite fond of Gary. Their daily vlogs were my secret guilty pleasure ☺ I still miss their Christmas day dinner vlogs and seeing all the family around, it was my idea of what Christmas day should have been. Gary (because we know you read here 🤗) please give us an update on Abbie and the grandkids. I hope you still have contact with them.
im exactly the same love watching the vlogs, I had a big smile on my face watching it today 😂

Reactions: 1
I was truly hoping he’d gone for good! Back to the same old, same old 🙄. Incredibly boring! What happened to dog number 3 he dumped on his mother? He’s taken one back and his mum only has one now but she definitely had three.

My problem with their vlogs is that I disliked Kirsty on a personal level. She honestly thought her tit didn’t stink but there was some seriously crap stuff happening in the background.
I will never forget the day she defended J when he was posted on a local page meeting a 13&14 year old girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My problem with their vlogs is that I disliked Kirsty on a personal level. She honestly thought her tit didn’t stink but there was some seriously crap stuff happening in the background.
I will never forget the day she defended J when he was posted on a local page meeting a 13&14 year old girl!
They really came over as the biggest chavs in Christendom! All as thick as planks.

And don’t forget that J’s first 2 kids were born to a mother who was 14 and 15 and he was an adult.
It’s sad what happened to those kids but you don’t see the freers stepping in for them.

They really came over as the biggest chavs in Christendom! All as thick as planks.
It was a personal level, I have had a few words with her.
She acted like she was above people and I have always been as common as much. 😂

Check Instagram. Lucy posts regular photos and recently did a 5 generation photo with Abbie, Ava, Kirsty, Nan and Great Nan.

I’ve watched the Freers for a while and came across this thread about them. Going back to what was mentioned earlier about only the youngest 5 children being Gary’s, does anyone else find it strange how he announced Scott’s baby but hasn’t said a thing about Jordan’s latest?

I’ve watched the Freers for a while and came across this thread about them. Going back to what was mentioned earlier about only the youngest 5 children being Gary’s, does anyone else find it strange how he announced Scott’s baby but hasn’t said a thing about Jordan’s latest?
Well clearly since he split he probably doesn't view Jordan as his. He hasn't mentioned any of the older ones since. In saying that though Shannon (also not his bio child) lives with him so I really hope he sees her as his daughter and not just a skivvy. He said in the vlog that she's the one doing all of the painting.

Well clearly since he split he probably doesn't view Jordan as his. He hasn't mentioned any of the older ones since. In saying that though Shannon (also not his bio child) lives with him so I really hope he sees her as his daughter and not just a skivvy. He said in the vlog that she's the one doing all of the painting.
Shannon always reminded me of Cinderella. Did most of the cleaning and decorating. Gary on the other hand did sweet eff all apart from cooking a dinner and putting Christmas decs up.

Reactions: 2
I feel quite sorry for Shannon. They seem to just dump every task on her and just expect her to pick up the slack. She always appeared to be the one to look after Ava and Aria when they were at Kirsty’s

Yes! Kirsty was so up herself it was embarrassing. Kirsty used Gary for whatever she could get out of him. She did not love him. She was with him for free childcare, money and to do the cooking and cleaning.

I could be completely wrong but I heard that Abbie and Jordan fell out with Gary. They wont see him.

Yes! Kirsty was so up herself it was embarrassing. Kirsty used Gary for whatever she could get out of him. She did not love him. She was with him for free childcare, money and to do the cooking and cleaning.

I could be completely wrong but I heard that Abbie and Jordan fell out with Gary. They wont see him.
The way I understand it is that there was a night when Gary was removed from the house by police because he found out/accused Kirsty of having an affair with the guy from slimming world. Gary also lost a tooth that night.

There was some kinda altercation and all the kids took sides.

I don’t think Gary ever did any cleaning, it was beneath him.