The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a risk she must think is worth taking. My fear for her is that she's going to be another Kirsty. Moving from man to man, no education, no career prospects should things go pear shaped. She's more than likely going to be on benefits for the foreseeable future.

Why don't you like Kirsty?

I always wonder where all her money comes from? She doesn’t work, she has a car and the presents she buys for the kids and family are expensive. Every time she went out shopping with Kirsty she always bought the kids a toy or teddy. So obviously they’re expecting that to happen every time she goes out shopping now

That is a risk she must think is worth taking. My fear for her is that she's going to be another Kirsty. Moving from man to man, no education, no career prospects should things go pear shaped. She's more than likely going to be on benefits for the foreseeable future.

Why don't you like Kirsty?
Just didnt really get on with her really.
There was one random blow up from her acting a little too perfect and then I just never made an effort with her.
Shes just not someone I liked.

I always wonder where all her money comes from? She doesn’t work, she has a car and the presents she buys for the kids and family are expensive. Every time she went out shopping with Kirsty she always bought the kids a toy or teddy. So obviously they’re expecting that to happen every time she goes out shopping now
Maintenance & benefits would be my guess.
The eldest 3's dad was in the army and they tend to have to take care of their kids financially especially when its maintenance.

Reactions: 1
Just didnt really get on with her really.
There was one random blow up from her acting a little too perfect and then I just never made an effort with her.
Shes just not someone I liked.

Maintenance & benefits would be my guess.
The eldest 3's dad was in the army and they tend to have to take care of their kids financially especially when its maintenance.
Yes Abbie will be raking benefits in, as the babies on oxygen would have all been entitled (rightly so) to DLA. Abbie wouldn't be subject to the benefits cap because of this, and as you say in combination with maintenance should be doing well. IIRC Abbie had a penchant for store cards, Kirsty used to always encourage her to put stuff on her Next card. The good old "buy now and worry about it later" Freer motto is clearly being passed down.

Reactions: 2
Yes I often wondered where all her money came from. She was a single parent to 3 kids but had a car and went on numerous shopping trips buying loads of clothes and toys for the kids plus expensive gifts at Christmas for everyone. How many single parents can do that? I work full time, have 2 kids and a working husband and couldn’t afford to do that. I must be slipping somewhere.

Yes I often wondered where all her money came from. She was a single parent to 3 kids but had a car and went on numerous shopping trips buying loads of clothes and toys for the kids plus expensive gifts at Christmas for everyone. How many single parents can do that? I work full time, have 2 kids and a working husband and couldn’t afford to do that. I must be slipping somewhere.
Freer life on the dole. I imagine she got the highest payments with her son on oxygen etc at the time.

How does he get away with all these Ads but doesn’t declare a single one .
To be honest, I don't think youtubers realise they have to declare the ads,or dont know how to!
I get the feeling Gary thinks,that if he shows the website on his vlog, and puts a link in the description, it counts as declaring it 🤣🤣

well Kirsty wasn’t going to have space for her and this way she only pays a percentage of the bills . I doubt she would be able to afford to live herself .

Yes Gary said at the beginning that no private rental would accept him on his wage alone, so the initial plan was for Scott to move in with him, but then he moved out of Ramsgate for work. It wouldn't have suited Kirsty to have Shannon live with her as her working would affect her benefits, so I think it probably worked out well for everyone.

Reactions: 3
Yes Gary said at the beginning that no private rental would accept him on his wage alone, so the initial plan was for Scott to move in with him, but then he moved out of Ramsgate for work. It wouldn't have suited Kirsty to have Shannon live with her as her working would affect her benefits, so I think it probably worked out well for everyone.
Kirsty dont want any of the Kids not in education living with her because it will affect benefits.
Shes probably on PIP for the arthritis ect so no benefit caps and that way full benefits are paid.
Gary working, it makes sense for the older girls to live with him and to be fair Lucy has always been a daddys girl.

I think its Hannah who probably also gets some kind of PIP benefit, I think due to seizures.

You could see how it was going to go when they split up and the older kids were forced to get a job.

The financial situation for all is also obviously a lot better than when just Kirsty was living in the big house.

Reactions: 4
seems like Kirsty knows how to play the system to get the most amount of money possible . I hope i never have to kick out my adult children . I would never forgive myself I like to think my kids will always have a home with me for as long as they want .

Just watched the latest vlog...Gary full of a cold and had been out in the shops. It doesn't appear to have entered his head to get tested for Covid 😡....of course he may not have it but with all that's going on he is a selfish and thoughtless prat and if positive could be spreading it around like butter....

Just watched the latest vlog...Gary full of a cold and had been out in the shops. It doesn't appear to have entered his head to get tested for Covid 😡....of course he may not have it but with all that's going on he is a selfish and thoughtless prat and if positive could be spreading it around like butter....
We will all get it eventually. There’s a difference between a cold and COVID. You’ll know the difference. Unfortunately we just can’t stop living our life and isolate if we have a cold.

How utterly selfish is he. Sore throat is one of the main symptoms and he is out at the shops. He should have booked a test and self isolated. Idiots like him are spreading this. I’m speachless.

In their Area of Kent you can get the rapid 30 min tests done, you can also book and get tested that day and results are taking 24 hours.
No matter what he should just go get tested its not hard.

But this has always been a problem with the Freers. The rules have never applied to them, they have always acted like they are a perfect family and there is always an excuse like when a pic was circulated about Jordan meeting young girls(not the 14 year old he knocked up) or scott driving with no insurance or one of the younger kids behaviour at school.

It has always been one rule for them and all the while they pretend they are perfect and far from it.

seems like Kirsty knows how to play the system to get the most amount of money possible . I hope i never have to kick out my adult children . I would never forgive myself I like to think my kids will always have a home with me for as long as they want .
To be fair to Kirsty the dole is all she's ever known, she got pregnant at 16 and has never worked. Gary only started working (part time) a few years before they split, they were long term benefits recipient's by choice. Let's face it, if they were still together Jordan, Shannon and Lucy (who didn't go to school) would still be sitting around the house with their coats on. As devastating as the split must have been it has forced the adult children into being adults, which is a good thing. They all most likely would have gone on to be the next generation long term dole claimants.

Reactions: 4
To be fair to Kirsty the dole is all she's ever known, she got pregnant at 16 and has never worked. Gary only started working (part time) a few years before they split, they were long term benefits recipient's by choice. Let's face it, if they were still together Jordan, Shannon and Lucy (who didn't go to school) would still be sitting around the house with their coats on. As devastating as the split must have been it has forced the adult children into being adults, which is a good thing. They all most likely would have gone on to be the next generation long term dole claimants.
Very true actually if they hadn’t been forced Into work as there literally was no other option they would still be all sitting about doing nothing .

I still think to an extent they might.
Until his job in Sainsburys Jordan did nothing to provide for the 2 kids he had, I know you can say the mother had a responsibility by she was very young when both kids were born.
I did at first wonder if the split was a financial decision, but with Kirsty onto her 2nd fella since the split, maybe it was because she met a new man.

Neither Jordan or Lucy finished school, really not meaning this horribly but none of them come across as intelligent or charismatic either.+

I still think to an extent they might.
Until his job in Sainsburys Jordan did nothing to provide for the 2 kids he had, I know you can say the mother had a responsibility by she was very young when both kids were born.
I did at first wonder if the split was a financial decision, but with Kirsty onto her 2nd fella since the split, maybe it was because she met a new man.

Neither Jordan or Lucy finished school, really not meaning this horribly but none of them come across as intelligent or charismatic either.+
Kirsty has another new man, already?