The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new vlogs are really boring, don't know why he bothers. I noticed he put up all of the old vlogs, so I assume relations are better between him and Kirsty now. I must admit I felt sad watching their Christmas 2019 vlog, the extended family must miss Boxing Day in their house.
I agree. They are so boring. All he does is vlog shopping, cooking and eating. Who wants to watch endless shots of his kids or him shovelling food down their necks.

Did anyone read the forum from 2019 when Gary & Kirsty first split?!

I spent hours reading it last night 😳

The older 4 kids aren’t even his?! How has that never ever been mentioned. Scott, Lucy, Paul, Jack & Poppy are his bio kids but the older 4 have a different dad. The older kids have his surname and Abbies kids even have the name Freer as a surname.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone read the forum from 2019 when Gary & Kirsty first split?!

I spent hours reading it last night 😳

The older 4 kids aren’t even his?! How has that never ever been mentioned. Scott, Lucy, Paul, Jack & Poppy are his bio kids but the older 4 have a different dad. The older kids have his surname and Abbies kids even have the name Freer as a surname.
Yes when I first read it I couldn't believe it , I first watched them when they were on tv it was never mentioned on there either.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Gary is still friends with Jenny and her husband they haven't been mentioned in along time

Yes when I first read it I couldn't believe it , I first watched them when they were on tv it was never mentioned on there either.
Someone on here said that Gary never wanted it to be publicly known so that it would look better for the media, and that he had pushed for the children's surnames to be changed to Freer. It was speculated that Kirsty came onto the last thread, someone anyway who claimed to be close to them said that Gary was a very different man behind closed doors, and wasn't the doting father that you saw on the vlogs.

Reactions: 4
I love how he had his status as single but kept all of those pics of Kirsty up, I reckon he'd have her back tomorrow if she was willing. When I heard she'd split up with that guy I was half expecting them to get back together.
100 % He has put a vlog up today all new clothes for himself and new bedcovers was thinking is that for kirstys benefit seeing she has split up from her boyfriend

I honestly couldn’t believe it when I read it. I wonder how the bio dad of the older 4 feel? Is he involved? Does he see them? If I was the bio dad I’d be raging at them taking his surname and acting like their his kids

I heard there was four different dads, might not be true, he definitely still loves Kirsty

People say he met Kirsty when she was 16 but that doesn’t make any sense if she had 4 kids before they even got together.

@Saffia bay she has the 4 oldest by the age of 21?!

I honestly don’t know how it’s been kept quiet for so long that the 4 oldest aren’t Gary’s. How have they kept it quiet?

I read it on the freer thread, not saying it’s true but the numbers seem to add up Kirsty is 43 this year and Abbie is around 26

Yeah but Gary isn’t Abbies dad so they wouldn’t have been together until after Shannon was born

Shannon and Lucy are obsessed with those dogs, I’m sure they used to walk them daily.
Bella was Lucy’s dog, why didn’t she take her to the new house with her? Shannon had Charlie with her.. I know Gary said his mum likes having the dogs at hers now but 3 big dogs for her to look after isn’t fair, obviously she’s not able to walk them so why is?

I honestly couldn’t believe it when I read it. I wonder how the bio dad of the older 4 feel? Is he involved? Does he see them? If I was the bio dad I’d be raging at them taking his surname and acting like their his kids
Not long after kirsty and Gary split up it was all very nasty and kirsty had a status up on Facebook about 1 of the older girls seeing (think it was shannon) there 'Real dad' for there birthday. Posters came on tattle that seem to know the family well and lived close by and said about the older 4 having 4 different dads and Gary and kirsty were posting alot on Facebook mud slinging at each then the statuses would be deleted

It is nice to see they seem to have moved on from all that because after break ups I have seen nastiness go on for years and years