The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Freers were very crude, they really toned things down on the vlogs. If anyone ever followed their vasectomy reversal vlogs, the pair of them (but Gary in particular) were filthy, in front of the kids too 🤢

I know 😳 and they talk about all that stuff in-front of their kids. It’s pretty disgusting in my opinion. I do find Gary a little creepy talking about everything and joking about balls etc.. there’s no one vlog where there isn’t a dirty joke or something said

Judging by Abbies Facebook it appears she has five children now. Obviously going for a large family like her mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Judging by Abbies Facebook it appears she has five children now. Obviously going for a large family like her mum.
I knew from previous vlogs she has Aria Ava and Ares, and a new born ,but she lost a baby a few years ago

I knew from previous vlogs she has Aria Ava and Ares, and a new born ,but she lost a baby a few years ago
She lost two little girls, both of whom were very premature. She's with a new guy now and has a daughter with him (who was also a preemie) . He has 2 girls of his own, so it seems as if they are doing Freer Family #2.

Reactions: 1

Yep, Abbie has 5 kids and has lost 2.

Ava, Aria, Ares, Arabella and newborn..

It was a few weeks ago I saw on Lucy’s insta that Arabella only just turned 1 so the 2 youngest are close together.

Abbie has had all her babies really early, she’s probably been advised not to have anymore but carries on to anyways. Her 2 youngest are on oxygen as you can see on her fb profile.

I wonder if she’s moved house? Her 2 bed flat was already cramped enough whenever she just had the 3 kids.

I hate to say it but Ava is a spoilt brat just like Poppy. But Aria is the sweetest little girl ever.. Poppy & Ava were raised in the same house so maybe that’s why.. whatever Ava & Aria gets Poppy always had to get on the old vlogs.

I hope for Abbies babies health’s sake that she doesn’t have anymore kids. I bet it’s hard having 2 kids on oxygen and having to worry about them

The stuff they used to post on fb 🤮🤮

Last edited:
Yep, Abbie has 5 kids and has lost 2.

Ava, Aria, Ares, Arabella and newborn..

It was a few weeks ago I saw on Lucy’s insta that Arabella only just turned 1 so the 2 youngest are close together.

Abbie has had all her babies really early, she’s probably been advised not to have anymore but carries on to anyways. Her 2 youngest are on oxygen as you can see on her fb profile.

I wonder if she’s moved house? Her 2 bed flat was already cramped enough whenever she just had the 3 kids.

I hate to say it but Ava is a spoilt brat just like Poppy. But Aria is the sweetest little girl ever.. Poppy & Ava were raised in the same house so maybe that’s why.. whatever Ava & Aria gets Poppy always had to get on the old vlogs.

I hope for Abbies babies health’s sake that she doesn’t have anymore kids. I bet it’s hard having 2 kids on oxygen and having to worry about them

The stuff they used to post on fb 🤮🤮
I just had a look on her fb and I think the bottom 2 babies are both Arabella, so she only has 4. Arabella turned one recently, and that baby looks older than 3 months and if very premature would still be in hospital. Then again, she does seem to knock them out at lightening speed. Her boyfriend has a baby just a few months older than Arabella #classy.

I just had a look on her fb and I think the bottom 2 babies are both Arabella, so she only has 4. Arabella turned one recently, and that baby looks older than 3 months and if very premature would still be in hospital. Then again, she does seem to knock them out at lightening speed. Her boyfriend has a baby just a few months older than Arabella #classy.

Defo isn’t Arabella.. she has her babies so early there’s probably less than 12 months between them..

What’s her boyfriends name?

Gary is still friends with Jenny but he can’t see them because of corona virus

Last edited:
Defo isn’t Arabella.. she has her babies so early there’s probably less than 12 months between them..

What’s her boyfriends name?
If that is the case then the neonatal ICU must keep a cot permanently for her. That's 6 babies she's had in there in 6ish years.

If that is the case then the neonatal ICU must keep a cot permanently for her. That's 6 babies she's had in there in 6ish years.

She was probably advised after Aria or Ares not to have anymore as she’s always going to have a baby really early which isn’t good. It’s not fair on her never mind the baby and also her other kids as she would have to be spending a lot of time at the hospital so I wonder who looks after the others when she does have another baby

She was probably advised after Aria or Ares not to have anymore as she’s always going to have a baby really early which isn’t good. It’s not fair on her never mind the baby and also her other kids as she would have to be spending a lot of time at the hospital so I wonder who looks after the others when she does have another baby
When she had Ares Ava and Aria were living with them so Kirsty looked after them. You've got to give it to Kirsty, she has been a very good grandparent.

When she had Ares Ava and Aria were living with them so Kirsty looked after them. You've got to give it to Kirsty, she has been a very good grandparent.

Oh she definitely is!! She does a lot for Abbie & her kids. And even when Jordan’s kids were at the house it was Kirsty looking after them

Reactions: 3
The Freers were very crude, they really toned things down on the vlogs. If anyone ever followed their vasectomy reversal vlogs, the pair of them (but Gary in particular) were filthy, in front of the kids too 🤢
I will never forget the video of him driving to the clinic and showing his pot of yellow spunk for testing!

Abbie has had 6 kids, just before gary and Kirstys split the 3 older kids stayed with Kirsty because Abbie had a very prem baby who died.

She has had2 very prem babies who dies and then she also had 4 who are living.
I will be very honest and say she needs to stop because I dont recall ava, but Aria was prem, Ares was very very prem, 2 who died very prem and the new baby again very prem.

On vlogs she always looked to me as if she was very vulnerable. She came over as very unconfident and controlled.
When they split it was put out that it was Gary who made her vlog and she never wanted to do it.
Now Kirstie was another who I had spoken to personally and lets just say I am not very praising of her at all. And I can also tell you that it was not the case of her being manipulated into doing vlogs, she was very happily promoting them all over the place, did they perhaps become tedious, yes towards the end. i think both of them expected to become the next inghams and were huge fans.

Kirstie also made far too many excuses especially for her older boys behaviour.
Shes another who on the outside tried to make herself and her life look perfect but you scratch the surface and the truth starts flooding out!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I will never forget the video of him driving to the clinic and showing his pot of yellow spunk for testing!

Abbie has had 6 kids, just before gary and Kirstys split the 3 older kids stayed with Kirsty because Abbie had a very prem baby who died.

She has had2 very prem babies who dies and then she also had 4 who are living.
I will be very honest and say she needs to stop because I dont recall ava, but Aria was prem, Ares was very very prem, 2 who died very prem and the new baby again very prem.

On vlogs she always looked to me as if she was very vulnerable. She came over as very unconfident and controlled.
When they split it was put out that it was Gary who made her vlog and she never wanted to do it.
Now Kirstie was another who I had spoken to personally and lets just say I am not very praising of her at all. And I can also tell you that it was not the case of her being manipulated into doing vlogs, she was very happily promoting them all over the place, did they perhaps become tedious, yes towards the end. i think both of them expected to become the next inghams and were huge fans.

Kirstie also made far too many excuses especially for her older boys behaviour.
Shes another who on the outside tried to make herself and her life look perfect but you scratch the surface and the truth starts flooding out!
A few days ago she put up a photo on facebook of 5 children, there is a younger one than Arabella (who is also on oxygen) so it seems as if she has had her 7th.

A few days ago she put up a photo on facebook of 5 children, there is a younger one than Arabella (who is also on oxygen) so it seems as if she has had her 7th.
I dont follow her, I do not like Kirsty.
She knows her babies are prem and I think she is wrong for keep doing this.

She has 5 kids now that are alive. The 2 youngest are on oxygen. No doubt she’ll have more. It’s not safe for her or the babies that she keeps having more. The more she has the earlier they are born.

I think Abbie has always wanted a big family but unfortunately her body just can’t seem to carry a baby to full term and be healthy

She has 5 kids now that are alive. The 2 youngest are on oxygen. No doubt she’ll have more. It’s not safe for her or the babies that she keeps having more. The more she has the earlier they are born.

I think Abbie has always wanted a big family but unfortunately her body just can’t seem to carry a baby to full term and be healthy
That is a risk she must think is worth taking. My fear for her is that she's going to be another Kirsty. Moving from man to man, no education, no career prospects should things go pear shaped. She's more than likely going to be on benefits for the foreseeable future.

Why don't you like Kirsty?