The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary has never ever been a professional chef in his life. I’m sorry but it’s true, it him saying he was a professional chef in Michelin start restaurant makes him happy then so be it 😂 maybe he’s working at Wetherspoons throwing stuff into a microwave lol.

I live with chef, I’ve worked with chef’s ((unfortunately)) lol.. the amount of tit he cooks is unreal, a real chef wouldn’t even look at the stuff he cooks and buys. A real chef would be disgusted by him.
This!!! He buys and eats crap and can't even pronounce half the bloody words

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't wait to see the weatherspoons programme staring Gary 🤣
Also, does anyone else get the feeling he is desperate for Poppy to start her own YouTube channel.

How cringe is he wearing facemask with The Freer Family on it

Reactions: 1
Gary has never ever been a professional chef in his life. I’m sorry but it’s true, it him saying he was a professional chef in Michelin start restaurant makes him happy then so be it 😂 maybe he’s working at Wetherspoons throwing stuff into a microwave lol.

I live with chef, I’ve worked with chef’s ((unfortunately)) lol.. the amount of tit he cooks is unreal, a real chef wouldn’t even look at the stuff he cooks and buys. A real chef would be disgusted by him.
Yes he’s no chef! Before he split with Kirsty his roasts looked awful. There were always black spuds on the plates. And I could never understand when he did buffet food it was all cold. It looked very unappetising. Who eats cold pizza, samosas, spring rolls etc. I would always serve buffet food hot.

Reactions: 2
Yes he’s no chef! Before he split with Kirsty his roasts looked awful. There were always black spuds on the plates. And I could never understand when he did buffet food it was all cold. It looked very unappetising. Who eats cold pizza, samosas, spring rolls etc. I would always serve buffet food hot.
Yes!! Everything was literally just shoved into the oven then brought out to sit for ages before it was even served. Idk who he’s fooling saying he was a chef but it ain’t us 😂

• Haha
I can't wait to see the weatherspoons programme staring Gary 🤣
Also, does anyone else get the feeling he is desperate for Poppy to start her own YouTube channel.

How cringe is he wearing facemask with The Freer Family on it
He thinks everybody will know him off YouTube 😂. He thinks he’s a big celebrity!

To be fair to Gary I thought not only was he a good cook, he was very willing to put himself out and invite lots of people for occasions. It was very notable that when Gary started working the children were eating pot noodles for dinner, until Kirsty made Jordan do the cooking. Of all the things I could say about Gary his bad cooking isn't one of them.

Reactions: 8
I see Kirsty has a job as a housekeeper at the Hospital. Good for her and definitely about time.

Its Gary's birthday today apparently...queue a vlog opening presents of chocolate and cans of beer

Reactions: 5
It actually annoys me so much that they wrap up bars of chocolate, crisps & sweet and drinks for Christmas and birthday!! Just make a big hamper up and it would look so much nicer!! Have 20 presents sat out and a majority of them being £1 stuff is just cheap looking!! You can buy a hamper basket with a bowl and cellophane for cheap and it would look like effort was put into it

Reactions: 7
Just watched Gary’s Birthday Vlog..

He’s an adult, why’s he complain about going to work on his birthday. Also he isn’t Hannah’s bio dad but she went to see him for his birthday, I think Hannah is quite vulnerable and seems a lot younger than what she actually is.

Unwrapping tons of chocolate, does he not have a lot left over from Christmas?!

Heard Paul talk for a quick second and he sounds like an proper man now 😳

Where does Lucy get all this money to afford Boss T-shirt’s?! Even the stuff she bought him at Christmas were expensive. She’s to young to get benefits, but as soon as she’s not she’ll be straight onto all the ones she can claim, she a Freer and that’s what there here for lmao.

Kirsty could have at least gave the youngest 3 a bit of money to get Gary a present for his birthday, or even bought it herself and give it to the kids to give him from them.

I always feel sorry for Gary’s mum, she’s never involved in anything. Only reason he goes to hers is to check his car and that’s it. He doesn’t even offer to walk the 3 big dogs he’s left with her. You’d think he’d invite her over to his house now and again.

Its Gary's birthday today apparently...queue a vlog opening presents of chocolate and cans of beer
Bournville sales will be at an all time high in Ramsgate

It actually annoys me so much that they wrap up bars of chocolate, crisps & sweet and drinks for Christmas and birthday!! Just make a big hamper up and it would look so much nicer!! Have 20 presents sat out and a majority of them being £1 stuff is just cheap looking!! You can buy a hamper basket with a bowl and cellophane for cheap and it would look like effort was put into it
only family in the world that wrap up potnoodles and Doritos for birthdays

Reactions: 5
Bournville sales will be at an all time high in Ramsgate

only family in the world that wrap up potnoodles and Doritos for birthdays

I’m grateful for anything I get but come on. You do not wrap up a bar of chocolate for someone to open on their birthday fs 😂

On their birthdays it was always a picture of their present laid out on the (what ever the picture at the front of the video is called, I cannot think of the name).. imagine people seeing that like ohh they got loads of presents let’s watch a see what they get.. then they watch and see half of it is crisps, chocolate & sweets 😂

• Haha