The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Hannah has some kind of mild learning disability or mental health issues. She’s very very timid and quiet bless her

Reactions: 2
I watch the new vlogs. I wish Gary wouldn't do a close up of him eating 🙈. The missing tooth and the noise of him chewing is horrible 🤮🤮

• Haha
I’m pretty sure Hannah has some kind of mild learning disability or mental health issues. She’s very very timid and quiet bless her
She got much better and more confident the more she vlogged, her personality really started to shine through.

• Heart
If anyone saw Gary's live last night, Kirsty joined and someone called her out for cheating 😂 I wonder is she still with that guy?

• Haha
If anyone saw Gary's live last night, Kirsty joined and someone called her out for cheating 😂 I wonder is she still with that guy?
Reading earlier it’s says Kirsty has split with the man she was with but I don’t think she can manage on her own without a man.

Reactions: 1
Reading earlier it’s says Kirsty has split with the man she was with but I don’t think she can manage on her own without a man.
100 % this .I remember reading before that when she met Gary she had 4 children by 4 dads by 21 so seems like she has never been on her own .Its nice to see for the kids sake things are more civil between Gary and Kristy.

Reactions: 3
I loved that Kirsty joined in on the live, the kids were so happy, Gary said Hannah and gazza were getting married and Kirsty was having another baby was he joking?

I loved that Kirsty joined in on the live, the kids were so happy, Gary said Hannah and gazza were getting married and Kirsty was having another baby was he joking?
Oh I must have fallen asleep as I missed that bit. Yes it was nice Kirsty joined in and everyone seemed civilized. I hate the way Gary makes sexual innuendos with Poppy sitting beside him though, nothing has changed there.

Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for all their dogs. Why did they have so many? And lots of cats too. The poor dogs were cooped up in the house day after day. Doubt they ever new what it was like to have a long walk. And now they’ve split up Gary dumped 3 of them on his mother. I saw in one vlog how massively overweight the dogs are. I’m sure his mother never takes them out and he’s far too busy shopping to make the effort. Can’t stand irresponsible dog owners.

I feel so sorry for all their dogs. Why did they have so many? And lots of cats too. The poor dogs were cooped up in the house day after day. Doubt they ever new what it was like to have a long walk. And now they’ve split up Gary dumped 3 of them on his mother. I saw in one vlog how massively overweight the dogs are. I’m sure his mother never takes them out and he’s far too busy shopping to make the effort. Can’t stand irresponsible dog owners.
I think this is unfair, if you can say one things about Gary it’s how much he loves those dogs. They were always out walking them in their vlogs. I doubt he had much choice with keeping them all with him, certainly not enough room in the new flat. He wasn’t to know the split was coming and I believe he would have done everything he could to do what was right for the dogs. I think he cares far more about them than Kirsty ever did

I think this is unfair, if you can say one things about Gary it’s how much he loves those dogs. They were always out walking them in their vlogs. I doubt he had much choice with keeping them all with him, certainly not enough room in the new flat. He wasn’t to know the split was coming and I believe he would have done everything he could to do what was right for the dogs. I think he cares far more about them than Kirsty ever did
Walks all the time? I must have been watching a different family. The Freer dogs whilst no doubt loved very much and fed well got no where near enough exercise. They used to bring a few of them down to the beach occasionally and Gary used to say the others couldn't come as they wouldn't behave. They never had even basic training and were all very overweight for labs, who should be walking miles everyday.

Sorry, don’t agree with you. I’ve never seen one vlog where he takes those dogs out. And if he loved his dogs so much how come you never see him taking the 3 overweight dogs he left with his mother for a walk? Even on the rare occasions he has a walk with the kids, the dogs are never with them. Loving your dogs is not enough when you deprive them of the one thing they love most.....a good long walk! We have a border collie who we love dearly. He has 2 one hour walks a day. You shouldn’t have a dog if you can’t fulfil their needs.

I think the excessive pets was just an extension of their hoarding mentality. They had about 15 dogs and cats at one stage? The Freer did everything in excess, does anyone remember Kirsty's wardrobe clear outs? She used to have about 15 pairs of jeans in each style and colour, it was ridiculous.

They had so many dogs and cats because they breed them twice that I can remember the 2nd time was to pay for the vasectomy reversal so I was told.

I had a dream last night that Kirsty and Sue Radford had both become lesbians, and I was invited to Kirsty's wedding 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, don’t agree with you. I’ve never seen one vlog where he takes those dogs out. And if he loved his dogs so much how come you never see him taking the 3 overweight dogs he left with his mother for a walk? Even on the rare occasions he has a walk with the kids, the dogs are never with them. Loving your dogs is not enough when you deprive them of the one thing they love most.....a good long walk! We have a border collie who we love dearly. He has 2 one hour walks a day. You shouldn’t have a dog if you can’t fulfil their needs.
then you clearly didn’t watch any of their old vlogs when they were often at the park