The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won’t ever change. His a creep Jordan that is. A few years ago he messaged me on Facebook because I liked a photo on the freer family Facebook page. He messaged me getting sexual. Was very uncomfortable with it. And he wouldn’t take no for an answer. It was only after I blocked him that he stopped
And he was caught meeting young girls in town after contacting them online

Reactions: 1
The place they got married in looks weird. Registry offices are usually nice, but that looks like literally... an office.

And he was caught meeting young girls in town after contacting them online
That’s disgusting and he is still allowed a child near him?!? Luckily I am and was at the time an adult. I am about 10 years older than him so it just get very odd and creepy that he was trying to be sexual with me.
mid his done stuff like meeting younger and / or minors he should be in prison!

Why is Kirsty’s surname Sandwell? Is that her maiden name?

He’s really dressed up for the wedding isn’t he? Looks like he’s off to the beach.
They were all dressed oddly. Hannah was dressed for a winter funeral, Kirsty (mother of the groom) barely had her knickers covered and looked like she was at a beach in Tenerife and her boyf rocks up in shorts and T shirt. Clearly no one gave much thought to what they were wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here you go
Wow that’s disgusting.
I want to know why he is allowed near any child!

They were all dressed oddly. Hannah was dressed for a winter funeral, Kirsty (mother of the groom) barely had her knickers covered and looked like she was at a beach in Tenerife and her boyf rocks up in shorts and T shirt. Clearly no one gave much thought to what they were wearing.
Kirsty probably said to her boyfriend. I don’t care what you wear as long as you come with me. As I can’t go by myself. Kirsty can’t do anything without a man.
Hannah I feel sorry for. She seems very quiet and almost over shadowed by the rest of her family. I wonder sometimes if Hannah has an eating disorder. As she always seems so thin. Never eating and always constantly cold.
As for Kirsty. Well she would walk around flashing everything she has to show just to get male attention. She can’t live without it.

I wonder how Gary feels about not being invited. He would’ve known about it, Shannon and Lucy were there. Bit of a kick in the teeth to the man that raised you, whatever happened between Gary and Kirsty should’ve stayed between them

Reactions: 4
Wow that’s disgusting.
I want to know why he is allowed near any child!

Kirsty probably said to her boyfriend. I don’t care what you wear as long as you come with me. As I can’t go by myself. Kirsty can’t do anything without a man.
Hannah I feel sorry for. She seems very quiet and almost over shadowed by the rest of her family. I wonder sometimes if Hannah has an eating disorder. As she always seems so thin. Never eating and always constantly cold.
As for Kirsty. Well she would walk around flashing everything she has to show just to get male attention. She can’t live without it.
She doesn’t actually pick anyone though who you could call fit. Looks like anyone will do as long as it’s got a penis. Think the latest needs to go to Slimming World with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t actually pick anyone though who you could call fit. Looks like anyone will do as long as it’s got a penis. Think the latest needs to go to Slimming World with her.
Kirsty (as pretty as she is) is a mum of ten, several of whom are involved in illegal activity, one is in jail, she has about 8 grandchildren and a shopping addiction. I can't imagine the men are exactly falling at her feet. I can't see how she even has the time to put herself out there.

Kirsty (as pretty as she is) is a mum of ten, several of whom are involved in illegal activity, one is in jail, she has about 8 grandchildren and a shopping addiction. I can't imagine the men are exactly falling at her feet. I can't see how she even has the time to put herself out there.
In jail?!

You never really saw/heard anything of Scott in the vlogs. I thought he would be the one to break the Freer lifestyle of benefits and laziness. Wasn’t he supposed to be working in a hotel?

Maybe he's out now? Maybe he wasn't in jail, but he and Jordan were both driving without insurance and selling dodgy cars. There was a Facebook post warning people in Kent about them.