The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put the photos to public on purpose to give you knobs something to gossip about I think it’s so funny how sad your lives must be to nit pick about others it doesn’t bother me what you say I know the truth and you lot hate it as I chose not to splash my private life in the public anymore enjoy your weekend lovely’s coz I know I will

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone's abit rattled calling us knobs!! You lot put yourselves on sm, you have to expect the back lash, especially Jordan, 2 kids already in care??
Pity you didn't lock him away rather than locking your lounge at night to stop him eating all the food :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Put the photos to public on purpose to give you knobs something to gossip about I think it’s so funny how sad your lives must be to nit pick about others it doesn’t bother me what you say I know the truth and you lot hate it as I chose not to splash my private life in the public anymore enjoy your weekend lovely’s coz I know I will
You clearly love the attention and are bothered. Reading here. Putting photos public on purpose to be spoken about. No exactly wanting the quiet life are you😂
Just proving everything said about your family is the truth. Have a nice life kirsty

Reactions: 6
You can't put all your business online then be surprised when people have something to say about it. If I don't want people commenting on my private life, I don't post about it on the internet.

Reactions: 6
If I was you I’d learn how to write and spell properly. Oh I forgot, education wasn’t your thing.

Reactions: 4
ooooo what did I miss? Day out with the fam before baby arrives.

Could have spelt my name right, meh. 2 years of gossip, ok, cant wait.

Anywho, yep lots of sense made in the replies.

I'm still hopeful that Gary and Kirsty will get back together at some stage.
Why? They never did anything of interest. She shopped till she dropped every day (amazing seeing as she has supposedly got rheumatoid arthritis) and he did absolutely bugger all apart from food shopping and making horrible greasy meals. The buffets used to make me feel sick. Everything cold and sat there for hours 🤢

Reactions: 4
Why? They never did anything of interest. She shopped till she dropped every day (amazing seeing as she has supposedly got rheumatoid arthritis) and he did absolutely bugger all apart from food shopping and making horrible greasy meals. The buffets used to make me feel sick. Everything cold and sat there for hours 🤢
Yeah towards the end it all got very boring, but the family bonds seemed very nice. Four generations around for christmas/Easter, Gary at the helm. They seemed close. You've got to give it to Kirsty, she was a very supportive grandmother and the older girls clearly adored Abbie's children. I wonder does Kirsty's boyfriend cook up a storm and everyone still comes around, or are they sitting around eating pot noodles?

New vlog on guys, back at the garage shoving his camera in faces as they’re trying to work

Reactions: 2
Rather than call people knobs, sort your kids out. Jordan getting a child pregnant and you allowed it? Going out and openly meeting up with children? That is disgusting. Why did you not step in to stop your grandchildren going into care? I wouldn't mud sling if I were you. You have nothing to be proud about.

Reactions: 12
Yeah towards the end it all got very boring, but the family bonds seemed very nice. Four generations around for christmas/Easter, Gary at the helm. They seemed close. You've got to give it to Kirsty, she was a very supportive grandmother and the older girls clearly adored Abbie's children. I wonder does Kirsty's boyfriend cook up a storm and everyone still comes around, or are they sitting around eating pot noodles?
I don't think she was a supportive grandmother, it was mainly the older girls who appeared to look after Abbie's children and how much support did she give Remi and Rue? On the vlogs it often seemed a burden to her to have them. Kirsty was all about shopping, Costa and her evening box of maltesers.

Reactions: 5
Omg Kirsty hello! Well what to say to an stuck up spoilt fully grown adult with no manors or morals!
Let’s take this one at a time shall we?
first off you have a shopping addiction for just crap that you really don’t need and really can’t afford. You had some many kids that you couldn’t. Pay for or look after properly. You let the older kids be mum while you sat on your arse, shopping, costa or slimming world!
Second: you let one or your sons Jordan up with with two 14 year old girls and an 11 year old girl and did nothing about it! You let him get two underage girls pregnant and then because you’re so lazy and a awful mum you let them two poor boys go into care. On to of that you know Jordan likes underage girls but you are letting him live with what I assume is his daughter or step daughter. Re your wedding photos.
third: Scott. Well getting in trouble with the police and either been in prison or a suspended sentence for no car insurance and selling dodgy cars with Jordan yet you couldn’t give a toss.
4th: Paul and Lucy getting in trouble all the time at school and being suspended. How disgusting that you would let your children behave in such a way that they interrupt other childrens learning!
mall you and your exGary could say was that school was “smelly” a great attitude to have around your children.
5th poppy the most spoilt child I think I’ve ever come across getting what ever she wants. All the food, phones the latest clothes, the latest gadgets etc. all because Kirsty you have a shopping addiction.
jack.So bloody lazy just like you. Sleeps in til half way through the afternoon and put such fowl rude comment on Instagram for a child ( well for anyone)
6th Abbie just pops out kids one after another just like you. When each child not being of great health this still doesn’t stop her. She’s is doing it because it’s normal to her.
7th having an affaire while your married how dirty and low can someone be. You’ve only been part about 3 years or so and you’ve had about 6 men in that time.
letting your kids who are biologically not Gary’s see them as such as them after you have an affair and break up you allow them to ignore him and get into your business. The kids shouldn’t be involved and should of been nice enough to see that Gary has raised thembut now couldn’t give a toss. Your doing Kirsty!
Putty silly comments in your private Facebook and making photos public even though you said you don’t want drama and want to have a private life. You don’t at all you just love the attention. I could go on but I’m going to stop as I really think this is enough to prove what you’re like Kirsty.

Reactions: 10
Baldy’s latest vlog as ever, utter shite. Why am I not surprised that Dumb and Dumber (aka Leah and Scott) have allowed their cat to have kittens. As someone who volunteers for Cats Protection we strongly encourage people to have their cats neutered as soon as possible, which can be done at a very young age now to prevent so many unwanted cats and kittens. Our shelter is always full because of imbeciles like them. No doubt the poor kittens will end up with some of their chav friends who in turn will allow them to breed. The Freer family, not a brain cell between them!

Reactions: 2
Baldy’s latest vlog as ever, utter shite. Why am I not surprised that Dumb and Dumber (aka Leah and Scott) have allowed their cat to have kittens. As someone who volunteers for Cats Protection we strongly encourage people to have their cats neutered as soon as possible, which can be done at a very young age now to prevent so many unwanted cats and kittens. Our shelter is always full because of imbeciles like them. No doubt the poor kittens will end up with some of their chav friends who in turn will allow them to breed. The Freer family, not a brain cell between them!
The previous times the dogs and cats were breed was to pay for the vasectomy reversal.

Reactions: 1