The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard a rumour that Scott was in alot of legal trouble for motoring offences, I have friends that live down that way and one whos kids were at Avas school. There was mention of a short sentence as it wasnt the first time, but never been able to 100% confirm.

For someone who pretended to be above everything Kirsty really wasnt at all. The boys were into motoring issues, Paul was hardly in school due to behaviour when he actually got there, Jack was quite quiet.
Then those poor girls were bullied and tormented, Lucy had it really bad.
And Abbie, well might be a little controversial but when you are consistently having premature babies maybe its time to give your body a break. But I suppose the disability payments for each of the affected kids makes up for it.

Kirsty was too busy shopping, Gary was too busy trying to be a youtube star to take enough notice.

Honestly like the radfords these were another load who were put on a pedestal s while back but the truth is far from it.

Reactions: 7
I quite like Lucy and Shannon. They seem to be very caring especially to Abbie’s children.

Reactions: 3
I heard a rumour that Scott was in alot of legal trouble for motoring offences, I have friends that live down that way and one whos kids were at Avas school. There was mention of a short sentence as it wasnt the first time, but never been able to 100% confirm.

For someone who pretended to be above everything Kirsty really wasnt at all. The boys were into motoring issues, Paul was hardly in school due to behaviour when he actually got there, Jack was quite quiet.
Then those poor girls were bullied and tormented, Lucy had it really bad.
And Abbie, well might be a little controversial but when you are consistently having premature babies maybe its time to give your body a break. But I suppose the disability payments for each of the affected kids makes up for it.

Kirsty was too busy shopping, Gary was too busy trying to be a youtube star to take enough notice.

Honestly like the radfords these were another load who were put on a pedestal s while back but the truth is far from it.
Do you know why the girls were bullied? I feel so bad for them, they seem like really good girls

Do you know why the girls were bullied? I feel so bad for them, they seem like really good girls
Well Lucy wasn’t. Always in trouble at school, according to Kirsty. Had a right attitude problem. That’s why they decided to home school her. Hilarious, when the parents haven’t got 2 brain cells between them.

Both Lucy and Paul were put on a reduced timetable due to disruptive behaviour. Kirsty used to talk about it as if it was an achievement to be proud of.

Reactions: 1
Lucy was disruptive and bullied, can’t help but think one goes with the other to be fair.
Can’t say 100% why but none scream personality and I know a couple were behind.

Paul was awful from what I know.
Poppy’s no better and quite behind.

But Kirsty does nothing but make excuses for them, rather than deal with the problems.

I think we should be more shocked that some of them turned out decent. Kirsty and Gary did not come across as good parents in the moral sense. Kirsty's reaction to any bad behaviour from Paul was "boys will be boys lol". School and teachers were "smelly" and I doubt they minded Jordan being with underage girls. Abbie seemed really nice, as did Hannah and Shannon and Jack seemed like a decent lad.

Reactions: 2
Kristen what is you problem? Same thing with Sue What is it? jealousy clearly coz your a trap yourself and can’t look after your own big family haha keep on and I’ll spill some tea on you coz I’ve sure collected some juicy gossip over the past 2 years that you’ve been slagging these 2 families off. This is going to be a show

Kristen what is you problem? Same thing with Sue What is it? jealousy clearly coz your a trap yourself and can’t look after your own big family haha keep on and I’ll spill some tea on you coz I’ve sure collected some juicy gossip over the past 2 years that you’ve been slagging these 2 families off. This is going to be a show
Who is Kristen?

I am whoever you want me to be enjoy guessing but it’s good reading all these made up stories love it

Reactions: 1