The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she continue to trade like this ... I just don’t get it ? Has anybody ever contacted Trading Standards ?

Can anyone translate her latest story for me? How can you post something to your followers and customers with so many spelling and grammar mistakes?!?

Reactions: 3
Genuine question - and Nicole if your reading this I’m not trolling I’m asking a business question. She is doing her VAT return so that means her MINIMUM annual turnover is £85,000 (not bad right!!!) That’s the threshold for VAT. Well where or what is her VAT number so I can claim back the goods I purchased through my company as she doesn’t provide VAT reciepts

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Genuine question - and Nicole if your reading this I’m not trolling I’m asking a business question. She is doing her VAT return so that means her MINIMUM annual turnover is £85,000 (not bad right!!!) That’s the threshold for VAT. Well where or what is her VAT number so I can claim back the goods I purchased through my company as she doesn’t provide VAT reciepts
I think you can choose to register for VAT below the threshold but either way she is a disgrace.

Her sister said that nobody's ordering from them. I know Nicole personally and this thread has opened my eyes to what kind of person she actually is.

Reactions: 5
My god please do not order from this company ... I’ve waited nearly 2 months for my products ... emails being ignored etc .., it’s beyond me how this company keeps going ... she’s advertising on stories again today ? I just don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ve started a claim via my bank for the money back ... so god damn unethical something should be done about companies like this it’s nothing but fraud 😡

Reactions: 1
I ordered from this company, my ordered never arrived. I had to ask twice for a refund, but I got it.
I wouldn't order again.

Reactions: 2
You would think this would be the perfect time to close the website as pissing floor powder isn’t exactly essential right now is it !!!!! , due to suppliers being shut for god knows how long and catch up with any outstanding orders she has, any that can not be fulfilled refunded immediately.

the waiting time went to tit long long long before this covid 19 mess!!!! So the fact she-is asking everybody to be patient is a bleeping joke!!!! Why would anyone really place an order now and put money in her bank when she can’t fulfil orders?!

if I were her I’d use this time off to re evaluate the logistics of her business , why not just make weekly batches upload them to her site and as soon as that’s sold out , send that lot and make more?! In my head it’s not rocket science !!!! And then increase volume at a steady pace once you have the staff etc in place !!!! Is it just pure greed!!!?????

her manipulative personality is awful, I have never seen someone in my life other than Mrs hinch so egotistical and money driven to trick followers into feeling sorry for them , ripping people off then crying troll!!!!

I just hope thy rough this thread and word of mouth more and more people wise up, I’ve seen so many more fragrance pages selling frankly better quality products and more realistic prices !! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

stay safe and keep well all xx

I cannot understand why companies like this take money , don’t fulfill the order just to get a refund or bank charge back!!
It makes no sense at all , it reminds me of a company years ago call ‘miia boutique’ the lady there sold personalised crystal onesies and teamed up with Nicola mcclean , she did the exact same and then pulled all sob stories about how she had lost her sister and struggles mentally!! That’s absolutely devastating but then don’t run a demanding business, get a steady job somewhere without the stress . You cannot have it both ways and use the mental health card to makr it seem acceptable, lots of peoples try and run honest businesses and i have seen lots of comments of people saying it puts them off ordering from other instagram accounts which is devastating that the fragrance floor is impacting others! Its really unfair to others how she runs, simply dont take orders and get the help you need !!

Reactions: 4
I too appear to have been scammed I made an order for £70 in January as a returning customer even though took ages to receive the goods .I was told two weeks ago after being ignored numerous times ,then was told her email had changed but I’m blocked from both addresses .I have put numerous comments on Instagram but clearly no one one else can see and all my messages are ignored .I do try and support small businesses as I am one myself so the fact she has time to post things about her shopping and cleaning is too far when has no time to look after her customers will defo never use her site again and will not recommend again

Shes shocking, and then try's to say people on this site are trolling her and making her suicidal, but taking orders and sending no goods seems to be perfectly acceptable !! Nobody is trolling her, we are discussing how most of us here have received no goods, and how shockingly bad her customer service skills are. if you contact your bank then will issue a charge back .

Reactions: 3
Shocking attitude, shocking spelling!
I think it’s time for people to take matters further to ensure that she doesn’t continue to treat customers in this manner. One thing using her platform to pretend she’s caring and human but another thing hiding the fact she can’t fulfil orders.

Does anyone on here have contacts in the media? Local papers and radio stations must be struggling for content and would probably welcome a human interest story. These often get picked up by the DM etc. Or you could call them direct ...

Does anyone on here have contacts in the media? Local papers and radio stations must be struggling for content and would probably welcome a human interest story. These often get picked up by the DM etc. Or you could call them direct ...
Sometimes that’s the only way, name and shame the scammers out there.

I’m really shocked that such an amazing company like soul candles use her for whole sale with her reputation!
I order from soul on almost a monthly basis, they are a fabulous company and never had an issue at all, but because I know fragrance floor supply products I ensure I don’t buy the products she does! I now refuse to line her pocket after what she’s done to me and many others!
As people have said, why is she not using this time to catch up on orders or actually send people the orders she says get sent but we never get!

mot makes me wonder why all her other businesses am have gone bust? She told me she has had 3 prior to this.

Reactions: 2
Molly1cat that is a real shame. The business I work for make the same products and more. I’m not sure if this app allows me to state the name of it or give their email out but, if you write to the business addressing it to ‘Bella’ I’ll make sure you get some free samples.
The business is owned by a lady who only employs disabled people. She’s not online, Insta or even Fb despite me telling her these products are belting, far better than owt AM can offer up as she’s been making all this stuff for over 40yrs...long before AM was an itch in her dad’s pants. Owner has promised me tho she’s going to go on Fb soon as so many people keep asking for this. Atm we only sell to shops etc which imo is just daft when the stuffs so good.
*Ps i do all the post and samples so I can send you some freebies out to try when I’m back in work as we’re closed atm due to this Coronavirus so please don’t think you’re being ignored x

Attachments