The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute witch ... I’m still waiting for my products also from February ... people like her make me so god damn angry how they manipulate people and get away with it ... I had the email too x

Reactions: 2
she is nothing but a thief! still waiting for my products since January. save yourself time asking her for a refund, do a chargeback through your bank mine was there the same day. I have reported her to Instagram the joke of a business what it is. VILE VILE VILE ripping people off, hope shes stocked up on her horlicks to help her sleep at night.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The COVID shutdown excuse is probably a ploy to get some payout from the government- a grant or something similar or so she can claim wages for herself. There’s no reason why she can’t carry on - other small businesses are and some are flourishing.

Reactions: 13
The COVID shutdown excuse is probably a ploy to get some payout from the government- a grant or something similar or so she can claim wages for herself. There’s no reason why she can’t carry on - other small businesses are and some are flourishing.
This annoys me even more because you’re probably right.

Wouldn't be surprised. Absolute scumbag.

Anyone had joy with their refunds?
No refund still from products I ordered in February but she did have to the cheek to send me an email asking if I’d like to shop in her closing sale

Reactions: 1
No refund still from products I ordered in February but she did have to the cheek to send me an email asking if I’d like to shop in her closing sale
She is a ballsy women isn’t she absolutely no shame!!!! Vile women 😡

Sooooo any one else see her insta story .....well Nicole egg still take orders and continue to line your pocket if you can not fulfil and send them out?!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Oh here she goes, making her followers think she’s being harrassed to get orders just placed when realistically people want orders from as far back as last year! She’s clever isn’t she!

Oh here she goes, making her followers think she’s being harrassed to get orders just placed when realistically people want orders from as far back as last year! She’s clever isn’t she!
I had quite a long text yesterday explaining why she could not refund me explaining no computer etc then tried accusing me of being nasty and bullying after telling me “chick “ you don’t get it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had quite a long text yesterday explaining why she could not refund me explaining no computer etc then tried accusing me of being nasty and bullying after telling me “chick “ you don’t get it
Omg!!!!
she can’t refund cause she has spent all our hard earnt money on her bleeping house!!!!!
rip off scam artist!!!
CLOSE THE bleeping WEBSITE YOU CRETIN STOP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Omg!!!!
she can’t refund cause she has spent all our hard earnt money on her bleeping house!!!!!
rip off scam artist!!!
CLOSE THE bleeping WEBSITE YOU CRETIN STOP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This is another level! How has she got away with it!
The way she’s spoken to so many people and turned her followers against customers who actually we’re due orders we’ll before this isolation!
She clearly is sit says above and is broke and spent people’s money and is working in arears!

what goes around comes around, I honestly do not think she will be able to continue much longer as more and more people having issues!
I wonder if people will ever get money back if she closes!

This is another level! How has she got away with it!
The way she’s spoken to so many people and turned her followers against customers who actually we’re due orders we’ll before this isolation!
She clearly is sit says above and is broke and spent people’s money and is working in arears!

what goes around comes around, I honestly do not think she will be able to continue much longer as more and more people having issues!
I wonder if people will ever get money back if she closes!

I presume she will reopen as she said she will contact me when she’s open again after saying I was rude for insinuating she was a thief and I was getting heated and nasty when that wasn’t the case .Apparently has no means of replying or refunding as has no computer

Reactions: 1
I presume she will reopen as she said she will contact me when she’s open again after saying I was rude for insinuating she was a thief and I was getting heated and nasty when that wasn’t the case .Apparently has no means of replying or refunding as has no computer
No computer my bleeping arse!!! I too run my ltd company from home granted it’s not what she does yes it’s stopped my operations but I still have access to all my accounts etc , in fact I’ve found this the perfect time to catch up on my admin!!! And considering it was the end of the tax year I’m sure she would of been all over it like a rash , so she can get in and claim her VAT etc....as someone else stated she has probably stopped so she can furlough herself !! As I plan to do myself ....only difference is we have stopped working and in my opinion if her website is still active she is taking orders then she is still working!!! If she has no comp how can she still be taking orders also 🤔🤔🤔🤔 everything about her business is a fraud, we have to legally put our VAT number and company reg number on our invoices ...why isn’t she?! It’s all so shifty
I also love how she has emphasised this is her only income .... hhhhmmmm ok!!!
but that’s none of my business really, all I care about is the manipulation and lies she tellsin order to keep lining her pockets ......and the mad thing in all of this she blows my mind and I’m sure 75% (ish) 😚 agree that we actually like the products age would of been repeat customers had she not treated us with such contempt, rudeness and nastiness !!!!!

Reactions: 4
Hmm interesting but can do online sales, labels, postage, Instagram... just the refunds she struggles with? What a shock!

Reactions: 3