The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly1cat that is a real shame. The business I work for make the same products and more. I’m not sure if this app allows me to state the name of it or give their email out but, if you write to the business addressing it to ‘Bella’ I’ll make sure you get some free samples.
The business is owned by a lady who only employs disabled people. She’s not online, Insta or even Fb despite me telling her these products are belting, far better than owt AM can offer up as she’s been making all this stuff for over 40yrs...long before AM was an itch in her dad’s pants. Owner has promised me tho she’s going to go on Fb soon as so many people keep asking for this. Atm we only sell to shops etc which imo is just daft when the stuffs so good.
*Ps i do all the post and samples so I can send you some freebies out to try when I’m back in work as we’re closed atm due to this Coronavirus so please don’t think you’re being ignored x
You’d think with all the bad publicity here and customers dissatisfaction please would avoid.

You’d think with all the bad publicity here and customers dissatisfaction please would avoid.
I agree, especially as Ava May Aromas products are not quality products. Without Mrs Hinch’s endorsement AMA would still be unknown, all of which makes me lose faith in any products Mrs Hinch recommends.
Anyway, send me an address to where I can post to and I’ll send you a freebie once we’re back at work.

Reactions: 2
She’s made a post today saying she cannot get
Out to post orders yet she’s begging for engagement so her business can keep going! More orders not to post! Her actions are criminal taking peoples money and not delivering the goods literally! Stop taking orders and get out the ones you have had and kept the money for.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s made a post today saying she cannot get
Out to post orders yet she’s begging for engagement so her business can keep going! More orders not to post! Her actions are criminal taking peoples money and not delivering the goods literally! Stop taking orders and get out the ones you have had and kept the money for.
Exactly ... it’s absolutely disgusting she’s still advertising her business yet people have waited weeks for their orders ... she never ever answers questions about why they have not been sent out ... it amazes me how she continually gets away with it 🤷🏽‍♀️

She blocked me when i didn’t get my order! I messaged as it had been so long, she was replying to comments on her Instagram posts to customers wanting to order but ignoring me, I might add I was very polite! But asking for a response as she had ignored me for two months! (Yes I was a mug and waited 2 months for an order as she always says she’s so busy) then she blocked me!!!
I made an order at the beginning of the year, the order has never arrived and I have asked on a number of occasions for a refund, which she has ignored!! She is replying to customers who are happy to order again and who are saying that they are more than happy to wait due to "how busy she is", but she is ignoring the ones she has ripped off!!!
Also she stated to me in one of her replies that she works alone and yet i have seen her instagram posts where there are a few girls working in the background.

Exactly ... it’s absolutely disgusting she’s still advertising her business yet people have waited weeks for their orders ... she never ever answers questions about why they have not been sent out ... it amazes me how she continually gets away with it 🤷🏽‍♀️
She has recently posted that she is happy to offer refunds to the customers who do not want to wait for their orders due to the current circumstances and yet their are people like me who have been waiting for a refund for 2 months now. She firstly tried to blame the Royal Mail and said she was looking into he tracking of my parcel and then never got back to me!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Stupid question - but after reading this thread.... Do ‘Watchdog’and ‘Don’t get Dom get Even’ or similar programmes still exist? This company is disgusting, the threats and emotional blackmail made by her are disgusting and she needs to be named and shamed very publically. I am not an ex-customer just someone who takes customer service very seriously and hates to see people being ripped off. 🙁

Reactions: 6
She blamed Royal Mail to me as well then promised me refund in 7 working days it’s now well past that and have no way of contacting her

Stupid question - but after reading this thread.... Do ‘Watchdog’and ‘Don’t get Dom get Even’ or similar programmes still exist? This company is disgusting, the threats and emotional blackmail made by her are disgusting and she needs to be named and shamed very publically. I am not an ex-customer just someone who takes customer service very seriously and hates to see people being ripped off. 🙁
I’m the same. I’ve never ordered from her but I’m irrationally pissed off at how many people she’s ripped off and how she has the cheek to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had an email she’s closing down although she’s not announced this on her Instagram page ?

Reactions: 1
She will just open a new business, this isn’t her first business that’s opened and closed down. Didn’t know of her when she had the others so can’t comment if customer service was similar.
I know her sister has started to do balloon arches for parties.

I placed an order in Feb and still haven’t got it or even a dispatch message. I have messaged on Instagram and emailed twice! Terrible customer service. I am a small business owner myself and would be mortified if I treated customers like this.

Reactions: 5
Ooh have you can you upload it xx
I wondered is this a ploy to do lots of sales or closing down stock and then say due to popular demand staying open... am I being cynical?

She will just open a new business, this isn’t her first business that’s opened and closed down. Didn’t know of her when she had the others so can’t comment if customer service was similar.
I know her sister has started to do balloon arches for parties.
I don’t believe she will close... it ploy to have people buy closing down stock then say she’s staying open because customers demand it 🙄

I wondered is this a ploy to do lots of sales or closing down stock and then say due to popular demand staying open... am I being cynical?
I was thinking exactly the same thing! As there is no mention on the website or insta .....it’s like she is doing and saying she is closing snidely to make people feel sorry for her 🤔🤔🤔
I think your right again trying to manipulate people!!