The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never bought anythin from her but I am gobsmacked how many of you have had so much tit with her! She always says she’s making stuff then the website will be restocked so how the hell does she take months to send anything out

Reactions: 2
Her personal account doesnt match the so called mood of her business account!
She’s on a roll on her personal account ..... THAT’S why she’s been ‘quiet’ on her fragrance floor account, not because of online bullying, but because she’s busy uploading filtered selfies, shopping hauls and her new room for filming you tube. Absolute barefaced liar 🤥

She’s on a roll on her personal account ..... THAT’S why she’s been ‘quiet’ on her fragrance floor account, not because of online bullying, but because she’s busy uploading filtered selfies, shopping hauls and her new room for filming you tube. Absolute barefaced liar 🤥
Agree. Shes slipped up massively 😂

Reactions: 1
She always slips up with what she says!

just very sad for her to be jumping on Everything and everything to promote her business

Is this about Tattle? She really is something else threatening to out people that she has scammed!
Woe is me
Yes I think it is. When I asked her (after I’d complained I hadn’t received two orders that I’d paid for) if she was aware of the complaints on tattle life she said that it was because of this forum she had tried to take her life in November. She then changed her story/lie to December! Meanwhile on all her other personal accounts she’s happy and continuously posting throughout November and December. Lol. She cannot keep up with her own lies. It is despicable and she has to be the fakest person on instagram. She just does not care about her customers 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Is this about Tattle? She really is something else threatening to out people that she has scammed!
Woe is me
It’s not just a threat, this is a screen shot of someone she “outted” a few months back.

I don’t know who it is, or if it’s true she was claiming money back for no reason, or if she was like many others and did so for a reason, and didn’t receive the orders like many others.
what ever the reason she had no right to breech data protection and share this customers information by sharing there name to her many thousands of followers to potentially troll or receive abuse. Why else would you put someone’s info out there?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Woe is me
If she just posted the orders she’s been paid for in a timely fashion then everyone would be happy. It’s literally that simple. She loves playing the victim.

Reactions: 5
It’s not just a threat, this is a screen shot of someone she “outted” a few months back.

I don’t know who it is, or if it’s true she was claiming money back for no reason, or if she was like many others and did so for a reason, and didn’t receive the orders like many others.
what ever the reason she had no right to breech data protection and share this customers information by sharing there name to her many thousands of followers to potentially troll or receive abuse. Why else would you put someone’s info out there?
She is appalling and so unprofessional. I hope that poor person was able to take it further 😠

Reactions: 3
is she really exposing people on her business account? isn’t there a privacy law? at this rate i wouldn’t be surprised if she went on live and released some customers addresses.
if she knows tattle is affecting her why does she continue to read here

Shes definitely breaking the law giving out her customer details, there's strict laws about this. If I was that customer I would certainly be seeking legal advice regarding this.

Reactions: 4
Shes definitely breaking the law giving out her customer details, there's strict laws about this. If I was that customer I would certainly be seeking legal advice regarding this.
She is in breach of GDPR, I would not be surprised if she is not registered with the ICO.

I would be reporting her to them if they were my details.

Reactions: 4
That’s so true. I just think it’s shocking how she continuously plays the victim when she has caused the problem!!! I wish I knew how many unsatisfied customers there were.

Reading her post, it’s just MORE attention seeking LIES!!!! The only reason she’s been quiet on her fragrance floor Instagram is because she’s been very very busy setting up her new Nicolealexthompson account and setting up her new ‘filming’ room and her kids have been on half term. She said that yesterday!! Why does she think it’s ok to continuously lie about so many things across so many platforms?
The funny thing is our tattle usernames are not our insta handles so out us you silly witch. And stop with the whoas me because you have fucked up as none of your insta pages have the same mood 😂😂

She is in breach of GDPR, I would not be surprised if she is not registered with the ICO.

If i wss that other person id be doing my best to sue the arse off her for breach of GDPR then her crappy little business would be shut down

Does anyone understand/know what her latest stories are about on her fragrance floor account? What traumatic thing happened in September and how does this tie in with her accusations of people trolling her? All I’ve seen in tattle is people complaining that she never delivered the goods. And she never apologises. I’m so confused about her whole business ethic 😐

Does anyone understand/know what her latest stories are about on her fragrance floor account? What traumatic thing happened in September and how does this tie in with her accusations of people trolling her? All I’ve seen in tattle is people complaining that she never delivered the goods. And she never apologises. I’m so confused about her whole business ethic 😐
Put a sale on, get the cash. Post about some sob story so people feel sorry for her and don't have the heart to ask for a refund. Start the cycle again.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I believe I remember vaguely her posting back about that time, a guy, I thought was a friend or cousin died. Don’t quote me on that. Don’t know anything more than that.

No one has everrrrrrr mentioned her children in a bad way! I do not ever remember that!

I was fuming reading her stories, she’s totally missed what people are angry about!
She’s manipulating people again on her page into believing her side!
It’s the lies and the rudeness I’m mostly angry about, I’m going to find my emails and post them, honestly the lies are clear as day!

She is so manipulative and so rude and such a liar. I still can’t get over how she gave me two different dates for when she apparently tried to commit suicide. All because I asked for a refund for two orders I never received. She is another level 😡

Shes doing it for the likes clearly.

I believe I remember vaguely her posting back about that time, a guy, I thought was a friend or cousin died. Don’t quote me on that. Don’t know anything more than that.

No one has everrrrrrr mentioned her children in a bad way! I do not ever remember that!

I was fuming reading her stories, she’s totally missed what people are angry about!
She’s manipulating people again on her page into believing her side!
It’s the lies and the rudeness I’m mostly angry about, I’m going to find my emails and post them, honestly the lies are clear as day!
Post them on insta and tag her. Let everyone see the real her!

Shes doing it for the likes clearly.

Post them on insta and tag her. Let everyone see the real her!
The problem is she blocks everyone. I tried to comment on her ig recently and I couldn’t! It showed as a comment but when my daughter looked from her ig it wasn’t visible. She is very clever!!!!! Definitely knows what she’s doing and I can’t believe she plays the victim when we are the victims and her messages directly to me were horrible!!!!!