The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes doing it for the likes clearly.

Post them on insta and tag her. Let everyone see the real her!
She blocked me when i didn’t get my order! I messaged as it had been so long, she was replying to comments on her Instagram posts to customers wanting to order but ignoring me, I might add I was very polite! But asking for a response as she had ignored me for two months! (Yes I was a mug and waited 2 months for an order as she always says she’s so busy) then she blocked me!!!

Reactions: 3
She blocked me when i didn’t get my order! I messaged as it had been so long, she was replying to comments on her Instagram posts to customers wanting to order but ignoring me, I might add I was very polite! But asking for a response as she had ignored me for two months! (Yes I was a mug and waited 2 months for an order as she always says she’s so busy) then she blocked me!!!
She did exactly the same to me! I was so polite sending ‘xx’ and 💕 after my messages and she was so rude and uncaring. She blocked me but I did get my refunds eventually.

This company is the worst ive ever dealt with
Oh sounds like you have had the fragrance floor “experience” too then!
be prepared to be called a bully, troll and a liar, because apparently we all are and she’s a sweet innocent angel 😇...

Reactions: 4
The problem is she blocks everyone. I tried to comment on her ig recently and I couldn’t! It showed as a comment but when my daughter looked from her ig it wasn’t visible. She is very clever!!!!! Definitely knows what she’s doing and I can’t believe she plays the victim when we are the victims and her messages directly to me were horrible!!!!!
sounds like she restricted your account. You can still post but only you and her see it.. very sneaky

Reactions: 2
Me and my sister have both placed orders. 8 weeks now and nothing. My sister has been called all sorts of names and then blocked and I’ve tried to message her and I get ignored! Seems like a theme for her! Is anyone else waiting for an order?!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Me and my sister have both placed orders. 8 weeks now and nothing. My sister has been called all sorts of names and then blocked and I’ve tried to message her and I get ignored! Seems like a theme for her! Is anyone else waiting for an order?!
Yes, 12 weeks now 🙄

• Angry
Hey if anyone wants to buy similar products then nandnhomefragrances is amazing, plus it only took a few days to get to me.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - what an absolute joke of a ‘business’ this is. How can she have the brass neck to even try and defend herself when there are people waiting 8-12 weeks for scented bleeping bicarbonate of soda? Like what am I missing here?

How on earth is this treatment able to happen to so many people! What can trading standards actually do?

Reactions: 1
She needs reporting to trading standards, and also you need to start posting her replies and tagging her account for all to see. She sent me a #bekind msg when i challanged her over orders not received, needless to say i told her what we all think of her and blocked her, she then msg me off her personal account (you know the one where shes all smiley and happy, not playing the victim card on there 😂) and sent me a barrage of abuse so i screenshot it and posted it to my stories and on my feed tagging all 3 of her vile accounts in it 😂

Reactions: 6
She needs reporting to trading standards, and also you need to start posting her replies and tagging her account for all to see. She sent me a #bekind msg when i challanged her over orders not received, needless to say i told her what we all think of her and blocked her, she then msg me off her personal account (you know the one where shes all smiley and happy, not playing the victim card on there 😂) and sent me a barrage of abuse so i screenshot it and posted it to my stories and on my feed tagging all 3 of her vile accounts in it 😂
Post it on here hun, (scrub your name out) it’s evidence then if she ever starts calling troll!!! You have all of us to back you up x

Thank you for writing that! She made me feel as if I was in the wrong and hiding behind a keyboard. All the positive comments on her recent post today I’m hoping are just because they can’t quite believe their items are on their way and the sheer relief!!!!! It’s a shame as the products do smell nice but her attitude and lack of customer service mean I will never order from her again. Hoping other people google her and find these posts.
Hi there this is excat;y what she has done to me! I was asking for my refund even though she now has the goods back and she then started saying I am one of the trolls!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - what an absolute joke of a ‘business’ this is. How can she have the brass neck to even try and defend herself when there are people waiting 8-12 weeks for scented bleeping bicarbonate of soda? Like what am I missing here?
I laughed out loud at that!!!!! Soooo true though!

That’s brilliant!!!!! Well done!! She is the most calculating, dreadful person I think I’ve come across

Hi there this is excat;y what she has done to me! I was asking for my refund even though she now has the goods back and she then started saying I am one of the trolls!
Honestly, she will try and make you feel so bad about yourself and I was so glad to have found this group because not all of us can be wrong?! She’s awful 😠

Hey if anyone wants to buy similar products then nandnhomefragrances is amazing, plus it only took a few days to get to me.
Ooooh how exciting! I’ll look!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been waiting 9 weeks for my floor fragrance from this company , how she has the audacity to call people out on her instagram is beyond me. I contacted my bank and they issued a charge back .
I since found a company on ebay and they send out after 2 days , within a few days i had my order! Fragrance floor how you continue to trade is beyond me.
I would suggest anybody still having problems to issue a charge back through you bank and order from munrose aromas on ebay !

Reactions: 7