The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I have placed 5/6 orders with this company every single time I have placed an order it’s always taken way longer than the 15 day turn around time!! (I know I know I should have placed further orders but I do genuinely like the products)
But this time she is taking the piss I order do the 30th sep and still nothing!!!!!
she responded only once stating that she would look into the order and nothing since she is ignoring my DM’s and customer service email I’m getting returned to sender so I’m guessing I’m blocked???!!
cant help but feel like I’m not the only person going through this !!! See screenshots below

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She has done this to people before with multiple businesses. Nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 5
She has done this to people before with multiple businesses. Nasty piece of work.
Has she so not just fragrance floor customers?

I’m fuming because she has recently moved into a beautiful house all paid for my her customers so the fact she isn’t treating customers well makes me sick her products are not exactly cheap and neither is the postage! So the fact she is ignoring me over am order worth over £50 makes me quite upset and ready! I love how she bangs on about being a small business and needs time hence why turnaround time is what it is!!! Well over a month later doesn’t wash I’ve been polite patient and sympathetic I’ve called my bank now as she is literally ignoring me

Reactions: 7
She's terrible. Always rude and thinks she is amazing. Her products that she sells are in the category cleaning. Her toilet fizzers and the floor scent, so therefore she should have had them tested as it's the law. She hasn't because she doesn't care for her customers safety. It costs to get them tested and she's just got a new house so you can see where her money is spent. Avoid

Reactions: 9
I'm not fully aware if that's everything needed, but I know it was only last month that she didn't even have CLP labelling which is the most basic labels to show hazards etc. Lots of people have mentioned it if you search fragrance floor on here. She doesn't care about her customers at all, only the profits. She's always been a horrible cow as far as I'm aware

Reactions: 4
Ok I have placed 5/6 orders with this company every single time I have placed an order it’s always taken way longer than the 15 day turn around time!! (I know I know I should have placed further orders but I do genuinely like the products)
But this time she is taking the piss I order do the 30th sep and still nothing!!!!!
she responded only once stating that she would look into the order and nothing since she is ignoring my DM’s and customer service email I’m getting returned to sender so I’m guessing I’m blocked???!!
cant help but feel like I’m not the only person going through this !!! See screenshots below
Omg I’m so glad you posted on here! I saw her posts about you! I knew it wasn’t just what she was saying as I’ve had issues with her myself! All really terrible service and bloody rude! I’ll try and send you what she did to me!
I screen shorted her posts about you, as I believe she broke confidentiality by posting your full name on line to her followers!
She is talking out her backside, she is not busy, she’s not doing as well as she says! If so where all these staff she had and all her warehouses? All gone and back in a small room! I don’t care what she does or who works for her but I don’t like being spoken to like she spoke to me and her constant lying and putting people down

Reactions: 6
I’m so pleased there is finally a thread about this company! She’s basically ripped off other companies that were making these products years ago and then has the nerve to say people are copying her. I have no idea how this ‘business’ has done so well in the past, but like another poster said, she’s back working at home with no staff. I smell a rat!

Reactions: 7
Omg I’m so glad you posted on here! I saw her posts about you! I knew it wasn’t just what she was saying as I’ve had issues with her myself! All really terrible service and bloody rude! I’ll try and send you what she did to me!
I screen shorted her posts about you, as I believe she broke confidentiality by posting your full name on line to her followers!
She is talking out her backside, she is not busy, she’s not doing as well as she says! If so where all these staff she had and all her warehouses? All gone and back in a small room! I don’t care what she does or who works for her but I don’t like being spoken to like she spoke to me and her constant lying and putting people down
Ohhh when was this ?? I only logged my complaint with her last week 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ohhh when was this ?? I only logged my complaint with her last week 😂😂
Oh maybe it wasn’t you then 😂 somthing about 5 delivery’s someone’s claiming they haven’t received and they claimed money back? She was putting them

I’ve covered the pic and name to cover the persons privacy, the fragrance floor exposed the customers full name and photo!!! Blatant exposure of data protection!!!! So much for “following all the rules”...
I presumed this was what you were referring to? If not then there’s a lot of unhappy customers! I’ll try find my emails from her, the way she spoke to me was disgusting!

Attachments

Last edited:
Her and her sister are a pair of stuck up little witches
I’ve never had emails as nasty

Releasing customers details is a huge breach of data protection and gdpr she should make a formal complaint to the information commissioner

I’ve never had emails as nasty

Releasing customers details is a huge breach of data protection and gdpr she should make a formal complaint to the information commissioner
I know! She is always on her high hoarse trying to say she’s better than other companies because she’s had a check, but this is a massive massive breech! There were pages of screen shots of this account she was saying claimed money back!
She might post all her good reviews, but there’s ALOT of unhappy people! I am one of them! lets see how long she lasts before chucking it all in, then will be onto the next thing , she told me she’s had multiple businesses . Where are they?

I ordered from her once a while ago and I got a cheeky message back about turn around of her business, I never ordered again even though I really liked what I ordered .
You would think she would value someone that has ordered 5 times from her .
Her buisnesss won’t last if keeps up her attitude .

I know! She is always on her high hoarse trying to say she’s better than other companies because she’s had a check, but this is a massive massive breech! There were pages of screen shots of this account she was saying claimed money back!
She might post all her good reviews, but there’s ALOT of unhappy people! I am one of them! lets see how long she lasts before chucking it all in, then will be onto the next thing , she told me she’s had multiple businesses . Where are they?
She’s just started a home business selling products for the home looks like Christmas baubles from the range that she’s upped the price on! 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I stupidly bought one of her boxes which guarantees certain products and a high value. When I received it (weeks later) the guaranteed product wasn’t included and the other stuff was a few bits from Home Bargains - total value about £15, nowhere near the value that was advertised. I politely queried it and got a vile response. My reply was then ignored. A couple of weeks later she was slagging people off on her page and I commented to point out that she should look at herself and how she treats customers! She promptly told me I was rude and blocked me. She really should be reported to trading standards - in fact if I get the time this week I might just do that!

Reactions: 4
I stupidly bought one of her boxes which guarantees certain products and a high value. When I received it (weeks later) the guaranteed product wasn’t included and the other stuff was a few bits from Home Bargains - total value about £15, nowhere near the value that was advertised. I politely queried it and got a vile response. My reply was then ignored. A couple of weeks later she was slagging people off on her page and I commented to point out that she should look at herself and how she treats customers! She promptly told me I was rude and blocked me. She really should be reported to trading standards - in fact if I get the time this week I might just do that!
I will too!!