Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Who remembers when she hit 25k on her home account went on Microsoft word and wrote a shitty leaflet on how to gain followers and sold them for a fiver 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
The COVID shutdown excuse is probably a ploy to get some payout from the government- a grant or something similar or so she can claim wages for herself. There’s no reason why she can’t carry on - other small businesses are and some are flourishing.

Reactions: 13
So after being a very loyal customer to her in the past, when she did open back up I ordered £30 worth of products the day she opened back up, did I get my order? No. I messaged numerous times to just be ignored, I also messaged her sister who said she will get Nicole to message me that never happened. Now that the page has been deleted and also the website I’ve taken this to trading standards and will be taking her to court as a lawyer myself she needs to learn she can not scam people and get away with it. If what she says about her circumstances and what has happened is true then I’m truly for what has happened to her but that is no excuse for taking people hard earned money. I’m all about supporting small businesses but she is no longer one of them. If anyone needs screenshots of the page, trading standard documents that she had on her Instagram page and the website please do let me know I can forward them to you if you wish to take this further yourselves

Reactions: 11

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Ok I have placed 5/6 orders with this company every single time I have placed an order it’s always taken way longer than the 15 day turn around time!! (I know I know I should have placed further orders but I do genuinely like the products)
But this time she is taking the piss I order do the 30th sep and still nothing!!!!!
she responded only once stating that she would look into the order and nothing since she is ignoring my DM’s and customer service email I’m getting returned to sender so I’m guessing I’m blocked???!!
cant help but feel like I’m not the only person going through this !!! See screenshots below

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow

Peanut84

Ok, so I am writing a response to the latest post on the fragrance floor insta.

Like you, I am a mum of two. I also work very hard. I also like to support small businesses, I am very much a person who loves to see people succeed.
However, when I spend my hard earned money support ANY business, big or small, I am entitled to receive a level of service and product satisfaction.
I contacted you regarding an issue, very politely and had every intention of being a repeat customer should my issue have been resolved, but you ignored me, then lied to me, then patronised me and then ignored me again. I was nothing but patient and understanding. I have the emails and messages proving this!
My issue was NEVER resolved. I don’t know if I’m more angry at the lies you told me or the degrading way you spoke to me. Needless to say I’m still angry as as you always say, I work hard for my money!
I kept it all to myself, but when I saw you splash someone’s personal name and photo and insta account all over your business page I was appalled! That again was another epic business fail! And breach of confidentiality!
I then came accross this thread and shocked to see how many people have been treated the same way!

so if your insta post is regarding this thread, we are not trolling you, just speaking about the bad experience we have all had!

Oh and I’m so upset... can you all share my post and here’s 25% off. Got to give it to her, it’s a good marketing tool. Make people fee sorry for you, and sell your stock!
You are not being trolled. You are being discussed, you have been called out , big difference!

Last edited:
  • Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Nope not nicole just a customer who thinks name calling is not on, if you have a problem fair enough but to name call and to say she lies about things is not right and as adults you should know better
Oh come on! People have tried to address issues with her and she just acts like a child calling people scammers (name calling...!). She has no idea about GDPR, customer service or the like. She appears to have lied about quite a few things, so its not name calling. You've had a good experience, good for you, there are a lot of people who haven't and rightly want their money back and she is refusing to do, which is against UK Law.

Reactions: 10

Peanut84

Perhaps a instagram page should be created and all those messages and lies and all the scamming people have dealt with should be shown. She’s done it to soooo many people and how many more are there?

She's the worst. Hate those who have a few followers and decide they can be a business person. She clearly knows nothing about customer service. It would be more understandable if she was selling some amazing products but she's literally got bicarbonate of soda and mixed in fragrance oils off ebay then slapped the price up by 6X the price.
Then to show off her new massive house. Yeah it's great that all her customers have paid for that, try paying them some respect instead of being a little cow.

ibizarach

she is nothing but a thief! still waiting for my products since January. save yourself time asking her for a refund, do a chargeback through your bank mine was there the same day. I have reported her to Instagram the joke of a business what it is. VILE VILE VILE ripping people off, hope shes stocked up on her horlicks to help her sleep at night.

• Angry

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Unfollowing this nauseating manipulator now!! im done with her always having an exuse and blame game for her bad customer service. Once again called this thread trolling and that it made her suicidal having read through this again nothing at all malicious was said , it has all been constructive criticism and concern over our hard earned money potentially being scammed due to lack of any form of decent communication from her!!!

she has eluded to a life changing incident happening which is why she was so off a few weeks back I think perhaps a miscarriage which if is I’m truly sad and heart breaks for her as I’m 20 weeks pregnant, however Im not a troll neither are the respondents in this thread! It’s called having an opinion and people are allowed free speech and have every right to discuss the service in which they have recieved , I’m sorry if you feel threatened by our discussions hopefully that then motivated you to do better!!!
But to say reading this thread made you sucididal I find insulting and damn right manipulative to your followers! As you said in your post I really do hope you learn to be more thick skinned, but I have unfollowed you now, and I have no problem sharing my opinion of the service and my opinion of you to the public also , grow up for gods sake and welcome to the world of business

SharShar

My sister and I have been scammed by this woman!

My sister and I first followed her home page and then started to follow The Fragrance Floor when she advertised her products. My sister and I both placed an order (separately) on August 3rd 2019, with her back log/ wait on orders I assumed it’d arrive by 3rd September, a month later but no, nothing! My sister sent her DM’s / emails and so did I but we were both completely ignored. We’deach spent around £40 on her products.

A few weeks went by and a parcel arrived for my sister - completely wrong order! It was not the products she chose so my sister contacted her again and was ignored. My sister just decided to accept and keep what she was sent as at least it was something roughly to the same value.

Me on the other hand, I’m still waiting! Nothing ever arrived! When I’ve sent her DM’s she’s been so rude! The emails she sent me were so unprofessional and basically blamed me for my parcel not arriving! She said my parcel was sent but I wasn’t at home so it was sent to the Royal Mail sorting office and I never collected it. This is a complete crock of shit! I gave my grandparents address as the delivery address as they’re always in, and never go out (as did my sister)! There was no Royal Mail card posted through and Nicole did not show me any confirmation of this or tracking etc! It was complete lies! Nicole told me if I wanted my products I’d have to pay £3.99 postage again. I told her to forget it and I asked for a refund as it’d been going on for so long. I’ve never received a refund!

I’ve now called my bank to try and claim back the money! I wish I never bothered with The Fragrance Floor! I’ve never known a company so unprofessional. It’s really put me off buying from small businesses on Instagram which is sad as I’ve never had a problem before with other companies.

• Wow

Peanut84

Oh but she can call us all mentally ill? And that ok?
The more I see from this girl the more I realise how nasty she is!
The comments might upset you Nicole but it’s facts! This happened to us, by you.
Your followers you may have convinced with your sob story.
Once I have reported your business for what you did , and what you said and for sharing customer details on Instagram with the intention of that customer to get back lash for daring to get a refund for orders they didn’t receive which seems to be a very regular occurrence, I will then post on here allllllll of my messages and emails from you as proof of what you have done and said and all the whopping lies!
Then you can direct your customers here for the truth.

Reactions: 9

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
But how do you know she hasn't scammed her you don't, just because people have had problems doesn't mean you've been scammed, you have proof that she said she helps that women gets shit or whatever, also I didnt get a parcel from a big store for 6 weeks took a further 6 weeks to get a refund but I'm not bitching about it, shes a small business of course your going to have to wait longer for some things maybe if she was a bigger company you wouldn't have to. Maybe don't buy from small business if you dont want to wait or have to wait a little bit longer for your products!! what you doing is classed as trolling. I'm sorry but it is. I'm not saying customers haven't had issues but every business in the world has issues sometimes. I've seen her sort a few problems out, not recently but before, also she may be naming and shaming to the police doesnt mean shes going to do it on her platform. But you are in theory stalking her if you dont like her dont follow her why are you looking at her account, if you dont like her why are you looking at her account if you have never ordered from her or intend to why are you looking at her account, if you've lost money then take it up with the bank and other sources. Your supposed to be adults deal with it like adults and if she is behaving in the way you say she is, then be the bigger person ignore it or take your own action against it instead of bitching about her on the internet like bunch of school girls because that is how it reads.
Then take your own advice, if you don't like what you read here then don't read. You decided to come and take a look and to set up an account, you are no different.

Everyone is allowed to vent and speak their opinion, just like she is. If you don't like it here then you don't need to read what is being said. I for one think this is a great way to see you are not the only one and that this is happening on a mass not just the odd customer but that's my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
She’s made a post today saying she cannot get
Out to post orders yet she’s begging for engagement so her business can keep going! More orders not to post! Her actions are criminal taking peoples money and not delivering the goods literally! Stop taking orders and get out the ones you have had and kept the money for.

• Angry

Peanut84

She told me in she has an company that deals with her responses, which was why she didn’t know about my complaints 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Bondy

After getting another load of messages of why I haven’t had a refund ( none of which made sense ) I went to the Haifax who were great who did an immediate charge back I also reported the company to trading standards just happy to finally not have to deal with them again

Peanut84

Can’t believe she is trying to make money out of “trolling” 1, she isn’t being trolled as it’s previously been said, and 2, if you were being trolled and were that upset would you really offer a discount code!

if You haven’t seen the organised motherhoods posts on trolling you should check it out! this is a prime example of people playing the”I’m being trolled card”

Check her page out with her troll highlight, the show could not fit more

Attachments

Last edited:
She's terrible. Always rude and thinks she is amazing. Her products that she sells are in the category cleaning. Her toilet fizzers and the floor scent, so therefore she should have had them tested as it's the law. She hasn't because she doesn't care for her customers safety. It costs to get them tested and she's just got a new house so you can see where her money is spent. Avoid