The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made an order back in early jan, been 7 weeks tomorrow since I ordered and still haven’t received anything!! I had messaged her when it had been just over 4 weeks asking where my order was and replied saying she would ‘check tomorrow’ but never did... a week later I messaged again asking does she know where my order is and literally just ignored me! So rude! Not exactly sure where to go from here, thankfully it wasn’t a lot of money I spent but still not acceptable. Not sure if I’m exaggerating either but can she access my card details? Debating on whether to get a new card or not as she doesnt seem trust worthy at all...
I ordered December and still nothing 😩 was told Id get it on next despatch date which was was weeks ago this was after she said if she could have order number which I never even received an email with a number 🤷🏼‍♀️ Had to send screenshot of what Id paid then said Id receive order once the next lot goes out but how's she even know what Ive ordered? Even Ive forgot 🙄
Contact your bank & you should receive a refund through them, regardless of the amount of money it’s no way to operate a business & you are entitled to your money back x

Reactions: 2
If I was a consumer, I’d be absolutely disgusted and on to trading standards. I hope all the posters on here receive a refund! Substandard Level of customer service

I made an order back in early jan, been 7 weeks tomorrow since I ordered and still haven’t received anything!! I had messaged her when it had been just over 4 weeks asking where my order was and replied saying she would ‘check tomorrow’ but never did... a week later I messaged again asking does she know where my order is and literally just ignored me! So rude! Not exactly sure where to go from here, thankfully it wasn’t a lot of money I spent but still not acceptable. Not sure if I’m exaggerating either but can she access my card details? Debating on whether to get a new card or not as she doesnt seem trust worthy at all...
I’d get on to your bank / PayPal (whatever the method of payment was) and relay to them that the goods wasn’t received. You should receive a refund on full & no she cannot access your card details as far as my knowledge goes!

Mine was via paypal, thank god! Im going to give her another couple of weeks before raising a dispute. Next time I’ll order via a different company, shame as her products are really good, Ive ordered before and wasn't as late as this order 🙄 Weird considering she apparently has it all made up ready for despatch

Reactions: 1
If everyone who not is happy with their orders please inbox me your email address and I’ll email you to get your name and order details how long you waited , the cost , any any evidence of nasty messages or ignored messages and I will write to trading standards and see what we can get done , I think you can dm on here x

if not I’ll create a dedicated email address for us x

she needs a huge kick up the arse!!!!
If everyone who is not happy with their orders please inbox me your email address and I’ll email you to get your name and order details how long you waited , the cost , any any evidence of nasty messages or ignored messages and I will write to trading standards and see what we can get done , I think you can dm on here xx

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she keeps soul candles waiting like this? I bet you she doesn’t!
I literally am gobsmacked she is still doing it!

If everyone who not is happy with their orders please inbox me your email address and I’ll email you to get your name and order details how long you waited , the cost , any any evidence of nasty messages or ignored messages and I will write to trading standards and see what we can get done , I think you can dm on here x

if not I’ll create a dedicated email address for us x

I don’t seem to be able too dm you.
But would like to forward my emails to trading standards so will try and forward them to you

Ok girls I’ve set up a dedicated email address please forward me what you can all the info and I’ll collate it all and send it off to trading standards , watchdog, her local council etc!!
[email protected]
lets all stand together on this one!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nicole again clearly you are reading here ! We are not trolling you!! We are merely wanting you to own the fact you are ripping people off and treating your customers like tit!!!!
We want awnsers, a dress on Instagram on your stories our concerns and why you are ignoring people and fobbing people off with the same lies!!! You won’t though because you know there is no justification, if you could own this then you may have more respect from us all here!! Instead you use the platform to cry troll !
We are not trying to take you down we want you to wake up deliver orders in time and if are late then own it and simply say not ignore us call us trolls for questioning you and wanting awnsers !!!

Has anyone taken their concerns to Soul candles?
The post about being trolled is all for show due to the events of the weekend.

no one has raised anything apart from how they have not received their orders? That’s it.

Nicole again clearly you are reading here ! We are not trolling you!! We are merely wanting you to own the fact you are ripping people off and treating your customers like tit!!!!
We want awnsers, a dress on Instagram on your stories our concerns and why you are ignoring people and fobbing people off with the same lies!!! You won’t though because you know there is no justification, if you could own this then you may have more respect from us all here!! Instead you use the platform to cry troll !
We are not trying to take you down we want you to wake up deliver orders in time and if are late then own it and simply say not ignore us call us trolls for questioning you and wanting awnsers !!!
I know she is again playing the victim when in fact we are! We are not calling her names or making things up, we are actually stating our treatment mutually by a company that she runs!

nicole please feel free to copy the link to this thread, so your followers can see what we are saying if it’s that bad. Your saying your being trolled, your not telling them that actually it’s a complaints thread

Nothing said on here regarding the fragrance floor is any different from any review website such as trust pilot or feedback on eBay etc!!! If only she was brave enough to have a transparent review site ! Not just post and mislead customers showing only positive feedback! I am so baffled how she is calling us trolls!! Like disgusted I wish she would share the link of this site on insta!
once again threatening to expose our names !!! I just wish people could get the facts before ordering. To be honest i couldn’t give a duck now, I’m sick of her manipulative personality I’m 27 weeks pregnant and it’s actually really winding me up just how much of a nasty vindictive bully she really is!! good luck ladies with this but I’m taking a step back from this and Nicole if you are reading this ..... your company could of been massive! You really could of had a huge business but your customer service and attitude stinks!!! as said thousands of times you are not trolled we just needed somewhere to come together vent and discuss you ripping us off! Get over yourself I would been happy to order more from you 5/5 orders were weeks late and your responses were either rude or I was totally ignored!!!!!!!!!
You have only yourself to blame no one else!

to New customers looking for honest reviews my advice is just this

ORDER WITH CAUTION ✌🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
one thing i don’t understand is, if you don’t like something why would you keep going back? why do these instagrammers keep an eye on this forum?

I’d say for us we should continue to discuss, be critical or give our reviews on a service without insulting. i’d like to see what reason they’d use. they’ll probably see negative feedback as “online abuse”

I ordered December and still nothing 😩 was told Id get it on next despatch date which was was weeks ago this was after she said if she could have order number which I never even received an email with a number 🤷🏼‍♀️ Had to send screenshot of what Id paid then said Id receive order once the next lot goes out but how's she even know what Ive ordered? Even Ive forgot 🙄

You have to chase and chase. Demand a refund and threaten to contact Trading standards. Spam her account with comments requesting where your order is. Do it on several posts as she’ll accuse you of bullying and block you!!!!!!

You have to chase and chase. Demand a refund and threaten to contact Trading standards. Spam her account with comments requesting where your order is. Do it on several posts as she’ll accuse you of bullying and block you!!!!!!

Last post Nicole should really take note of this!!
I’m so glad I’ve just seen this. Nicole has put a long winded post on about online bullying/trolling today and when I read it, it really upset me! She has not once apologised or accepted the fact that she has let so many people down and lied in the process. I’m still reeling from the fact that she told me two different stories about trying to commit suicide. She projects on to her customers her own issues and tries to make out we are the problem. I think this should be taken further but I don’t know who to contact? No accountability for the stress and anxiety she has caused us .... ☹

She has over 25k of followers and only 59 people commented on her post. Makes you wonder what all her other followers really think about her. I also purchased from her and had to chase for my order. I was so disappointed with what I eventually received the products went in the bin 🤨

That’s so true. I just think it’s shocking how she continuously plays the victim when she has caused the problem!!! I wish I knew how many unsatisfied customers there were.

Reading her post, it’s just MORE attention seeking LIES!!!! The only reason she’s been quiet on her fragrance floor Instagram is because she’s been very very busy setting up her new Nicolealexthompson account and setting up her new ‘filming’ room and her kids have been on half term. She said that yesterday!! Why does she think it’s ok to continuously lie about so many things across so many platforms?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone taken their concerns to Soul candles?
The post about being trolled is all for show due to the events of the weekend.

no one has raised anything apart from how they have not received their orders? That’s it.
Why not just comment on her thread stating its to do with orders not being received. Then see what she has to say, as its falling on deaf ears to her followers on here. Also sick of everyone playing the caroline flack card these week on insta.

Also start tagging her into your posts complaining shes not dispatching orders. Word will soon get out

She’s just started a home business selling products for the home looks like Christmas baubles from the range that she’s upped the price on! 😂😂
That business seems to if now vanished also 😂😂

Last edited:
I’m being “trolled” as she likes to call it.. but can you please leave me a review! Defo sounds like she’s upset 🙄

Why not just comment on her thread stating its to do with orders not being received. Then see what she has to say, as its falling on deaf ears to her followers on here. Also sick of everyone playing the caroline flack card these week on insta.

Also start tagging her into your posts complaining shes not dispatching orders. Word will soon get out

That business seems to if now vanished also 😂😂
[/QUOTE

Omg she is now literally begging for reviews
I’m being “trolled” as she likes to call it.. but can you please leave me a review! Defo sounds like she’s upset 🙄
I just went to put on the same thing .... she is literally begging for reviews. She is incredibly manipulative. (And also ... the spelling in her last post 😬).

I just went to put on the same thing .... she is literally begging for reviews. She is incredibly manipulative. (And also ... the spelling in her last post 😬).
I did chuckle when I seen the word enthesis ........ The enthesis (plural entheses) is the connective tissue between tendon or ligament and bone. There are two types of entheses: Fibrous entheses and fibrocartilaginous entheses.

• Haha