The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she doesnā€™t need to start a youtube. what she needs to do is scale her business, she clearly canā€™t handle the amount of orders she receives.
not sure how she still has ā€˜manyā€™ customers. how did it get popular?

Reactions: 2
she doesnā€™t need to start a youtube. what she needs to do is scale her business, she clearly canā€™t handle the amount of orders she receives.
not sure how she still has ā€˜manyā€™ customers. how did it get popular?
she has a large following on her home account and is constantly posting on DIY on a budget page on Facebook pics of her house then drops in her business, sheā€™s all over every social media platform plus Iā€™ve heard she also witches about her customers in small business pages too. She should really Watch what she is doing.

Reactions: 4
Nicole,
You are using your platform again to make people like me out to be a bully when it is not.
Your have a huge following and on more than one occasion have given unhappy customers details out on your stories for your ā€œloyal followersā€ to do as they please in your own words, meaning they are targeted and trolled by your followers, your hands then being clean.
This thread about your business is understandably not what any business wants, no ones denying your work all hours and are wanting the best for your company but the reason someone set this is and people have commented is because we have all had similar experiences with the company and the treatment in which ever way was not acceptable.

I have no personal issue with you personally other than how you spoke to me, lied to me, and basically took my
Money and fobbed me of, I was unhappy, I eventually got my order over a month later than the expected delivery time, I waited and didnā€™t message you as you forever moan that customers do that to you, you ignored my messages after I dared to enquire after a month of waiting when I may get my order as I think I was entitled to, and you read them and deleted messages from your page if I commented on there asking, you replied to enquires about new orders but me, someone waiting for an order was ignored!!! but still posted and replied to people wanting to spend money!

when I said I would take it further you told me you had a management company who dealt with your social media messages on your behalf and blamed them. This was a lie, as were other things you told me but the point is as the boss you take responsibility for who ever acts upon your behalf!

bottomline is, I paid in good faith for products, I didnā€™t get them for 1.5 months in the end. No correspondence, it was way over lead time as stated, I was ignored, lied to and spoken down too, and since seen you do horrible things to other customers.

you can call us what you want , we are not trolls we are discussing what you did to US!!.. we canā€™t all be liars right? We all dont know each other yet have similar or the same experience.

we donā€™t have big social media followings to out you like you do to us and others, so here we are speaking together about our experiences

my mental health was effected by how I was treated and for 1.5 months panicked I had been scammed.

What turned out to be me liking your page and wanting to support a small business and see them succeed totally bit me on the bum and Iā€™ve been left with feeling anxiety and stress still over this situation. I think it was the way you made me feel, and how my money was taken and then you spoke to me in such a rude and degrading manor. Ive not shared those messages, could have, but I didnā€™t but Nicole Iā€™d be happy to re show you my messages from you and you can see why.

im not a horrible person, Iā€™m upset, but not horrible. I also suffer from mental health issues and this has effected mine also.

Reactions: 8
Nicole,
You are using your platform again to make people like me out to be a bully when it is not.
Your have a huge following and on more than one occasion have given unhappy customers details out on your stories for your ā€œloyal followersā€ to do as they please in your own words, meaning they are targeted and trolled by your followers, your hands then being clean.
This thread about your business is understandably not what any business wants, no ones denying your work all hours and are wanting the best for your company but the reason someone set this is and people have commented is because we have all had similar experiences with the company and the treatment in which ever way was not acceptable.

I have no personal issue with you personally other than how you spoke to me, lied to me, and basically took my
Money and fobbed me of, I was unhappy, I eventually got my order over a month later than the expected delivery time, I waited and didnā€™t message you as you forever moan that customers do that to you, you ignored my messages after I dared to enquire after a month of waiting when I may get my order as I think I was entitled to, and you read them and deleted messages from your page if I commented on there asking, you replied to enquires about new orders but me, someone waiting for an order was ignored!!! but still posted and replied to people wanting to spend money!

when I said I would take it further you told me you had a management company who dealt with your social media messages on your behalf and blamed them. This was a lie, as were other things you told me but the point is as the boss you take responsibility for who ever acts upon your behalf!

bottomline is, I paid in good faith for products, I didnā€™t get them for 1.5 months in the end. No correspondence, it was way over lead time as stated, I was ignored, lied to and spoken down too, and since seen you do horrible things to other customers.

you can call us what you want , we are not trolls we are discussing what you did to US!!.. we canā€™t all be liars right? We all dont know each other yet have similar or the same experience.

we donā€™t have big social media followings to out you like you do to us and others, so here we are speaking together about our experiences

my mental health was effected by how I was treated and for 1.5 months panicked I had been scammed.

What turned out to be me liking your page and wanting to support a small business and see them succeed totally bit me on the bum and Iā€™ve been left with feeling anxiety and stress still over this situation. I think it was the way you made me feel, and how my money was taken and then you spoke to me in such a rude and degrading manor. Ive not shared those messages, could have, but I didnā€™t but Nicole Iā€™d be happy to re show you my messages from you and you can see why.

im not a horrible person, Iā€™m upset, but not horrible. I also suffer from mental health issues and this has effected mine also.
You have summed up exactly how I feel too. And it is just awful. She caused me an immense amount of stress and anxiety too as all I wanted was my products that I had ordered in good faith .... or my money back. How many are there of us? She is so quick to lie, using the desperately shocking and tragic news of Caroline flack to go on about suicide and mental awareness today. I looked through her personal posts and they were consistent through November and December - there was no indication at all she tried to take her own life (and if she did, who gets the date wrong?!). It is DISGUSTING that she tried playing that card. Awful awful woman. I hope she does read this post and I hope she screenshots and plasters it everywhere because she needs to be accountable for her appalling customer service and the appalling lies she has told. It is a disgrace šŸ˜

@Sparklelife

Now was it November or December šŸ§šŸ¤”
It is DISGUSTING that she tried playing that card. Vile woman who twists things against her customer. It is shocking.

Reactions: 1
she has a large following on her home account and is constantly posting on DIY on a budget page on Facebook pics of her house then drops in her business, sheā€™s all over every social media platform plus Iā€™ve heard she also witches about her customers in small business pages too. She should really Watch what she is doing.
Where are the other business pages she posts on? No wonder sheā€™s so behind on orders if she spends her life recording every (late) packaging event and every time she hoovers. Iā€™ve never come across anything like it. So unprofessional. šŸ˜”

IMAGINE having all this printed with that huge error on the leaflet šŸ˜‚
She obviously doesnā€™t read all these posts thoroughly as apparently sheā€™s sent these out to everyone and put it on her story again today. Omgggggg. Just hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Nicole,

Summed up perfectly!!!! Exactly how I feel about this vile women !!!! So sick that she compares negative business feedback due to her own greed and tit business sense....to actual bullying and trolling vile vile vile vile nasty piece of work šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Summed up perfectly!!!! Exactly how I feel about this vile women !!!! So sick that she compares negative business feedback due to her own greed and tit business sense....to actual bullying and trolling vile vile vile vile nasty piece of work šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
How many are there of us who have gone through this? We should all spam her ig posts to make other people aware of this thread. I just donā€™t understand why there seems to be soooo many ā€˜happyā€™ customers? Or are they just relieved customers to finally receive their goods?! It just doesnā€™t make sense. Her behaviour is disgusting. I order from so many other ig small businesses and they are amazing - limon casa, perfectly lovely interiors, fern & foxglove -
WELL .... I hope there arenā€™t too many outstanding orders as sheā€™s been very busy uploading A LOT of (dull) posts about herself today on her new account ..... would be funny if it wasnā€™t so self-absorbed, time consuming and just plain awful šŸ˜ .... maybe Iā€™m completely wrong and all her orders are up-to-date and she deserves her day off today and we all need to know what shower gel she uses from Aldi šŸ‘šŸŽ‰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She canā€™t keep up with her own lies.
Thought she left the unit cause of a leak?
No way in her first year did she make 6 figures
She is such a twit! If she is making over Ā£80,000 she should be VAT registered and she isnā€™t soooooooo I guess the tax man would be very interested in this business!!!

Reactions: 7
She canā€™t keep up with her own lies.
Thought she left the unit cause of a leak?
No way in her first year did she make 6 figures
Would love to know the net profit figure, turnover doesnā€™t really mean anything is the bottom line doesnā€™t stack up šŸ™ƒ

She is such a twit! If she is making over Ā£80,000 she should be VAT registered and she isnā€™t soooooooo I guess the tax man would be very interested in this business!!!
SHe claims she met the threshold so had to be VAT registered, she is soo full of tit. She canā€™t keep up with her own lies

Sheā€™s summed it up herself - in her own post about herself. ā€˜Living a catfish lifeā€™. Her words šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But seriously who is encouraging this drivel????? A Poundland haul? Am I missing something? When sheā€™s almost certainly got outstanding orders?! How is she getting away with this? Fascinates me, her entire concept ....

Attachments

Sheā€™s summed it up herself - in her own post about herself. ā€˜Living a catfish lifeā€™. Her words šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But seriously who is encouraging this drivel????? A Poundland haul? Am I missing something? When sheā€™s almost certainly got outstanding orders?! How is she getting away with this? Fascinates me, her entire concept ....
Another sale... and wait! 4 weeks for delivery! That alone is a put off, what on earth is going on

I made an order back in early jan, been 7 weeks tomorrow since I ordered and still havenā€™t received anything!! I had messaged her when it had been just over 4 weeks asking where my order was and replied saying she would ā€˜check tomorrowā€™ but never did... a week later I messaged again asking does she know where my order is and literally just ignored me! So rude! Not exactly sure where to go from here, thankfully it wasnā€™t a lot of money I spent but still not acceptable. Not sure if Iā€™m exaggerating either but can she access my card details? Debating on whether to get a new card or not as she doesnt seem trust worthy at all...

• Angry
I ordered December and still nothing šŸ˜© was told Id get it on next despatch date which was was weeks ago this was after she said if she could have order number which I never even received an email with a number šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Had to send screenshot of what Id paid then said Id receive order once the next lot goes out but how's she even know what Ive ordered? Even Ive forgot šŸ™„

• Wow
Iā€™m actually so disgusted at how she operates. Look how many people on this forum alone have had missing or severely delayed orders from her. How does she sleep at night knowing what a scam artist she is?!