The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous. I am STILL waiting for my refunds from orders placed end November and 5 December. I contacted her last week and asked her if she’s aware of so many unhappy customers. She replied that because of the ‘bullies’ she tried to commit suicide? When I’ve scrolled through her posts back in November, apart from a post talking about trolling, her posts are fairly regular and ‘upbeat’. I’m really concerned that she uses this sort of blackmail (if that’s the right word’ to take our money, and then play the victim card, so we back off/feel sorry for her. The whole thing, for me, has been quite upsetting.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know. It’s awful. Sh owes me about £70. And she also owes my friend money (I stupidly recommended her). It’s such a shame as the first few orders I received (albeit over the timescale she stated). But the last 2 I’ve never received. I loved the products but there’s clearly no loyalty to returning customers. The whole thing is a con.

Reactions: 1
The other day she showed leaflets in her Instagram highlights that she’s had printed ‘your supporting a small business’
There are no words ........ 🙄

The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous. I am STILL waiting for my refunds from orders placed end November and 5 December. I contacted her last week and asked her if she’s aware of so many unhappy customers. She replied that because of the ‘bullies’ she tried to commit suicide? When I’ve scrolled through her posts back in November, apart from a post talking about trolling, her posts are fairly regular and ‘upbeat’. I’m really concerned that she uses this sort of blackmail (if that’s the right word’ to take our money, and then play the victim card, so we back off/feel sorry for her. The whole thing, for me, has been quite upsetting.
That’s so unprofessional putting that onto people, her mental health is not customers issue however harsh that may sound. If she is mentally not ok then that’s fine but don’t run a business then until you are of metal capability to do so. What she thinks is bullying and trolling is really not. It is facts and customer experience. Sorry if she doesn’t like what has been said but it is people’s personal experience .

min fact she told me that she didn’tdeal with social media it was all done by a company, I’llfind the messages of her telling me this actually!! More crap no doubt

That’s so unprofessional putting that onto people, her mental health is not customers issue however harsh that may sound. If she is mentally not ok then that’s fine but don’t run a business then until you are of metal capability to do so. What she thinks is bullying and trolling is really not. It is facts and customer experience. Sorry if she doesn’t like what has been said but it is people’s personal experience .

min fact she told me that she didn’tdeal with social media it was all done by a company, I’llfind the messages of her telling me this actually!! More crap no doubt
If it’s known she reads here and it’s often said that if somebody is known to be having issues with MH, the thread will be closed... is there a possibility she’s trying to use as a way of closing this thread to ensure customers aren’t discussing all their issues? I am in no way disregarding she may have MH issues, but how vocal she is being since knowing this exists...?

Reactions: 3
If it’s known she reads here and it’s often said that if somebody is known to be having issues with MH, the thread will be closed... is there a possibility she’s trying to use as a way of closing this thread to ensure customers aren’t discussing all their issues? I am in no way disregarding she may have MH issues, but how vocal she is being since knowing this exists...?
It’s a bit annoying that she’s just reached 25k followers to be honest. I just don’t understand it! She seems to have spent all weekend stocking up and advertising some caddies she found in the garage (her words) and they’re selling like hot cakes. She showed them lined up - do they have a 15 day turnaround too? Even though they’re prepared? Instead of continuously posting, I don’t understand why she just can’t issue my refund? (Or post my items to start with?) 😡😡

Reactions: 4
Wow! I have finally received ONE refund. Not the two. So I messaged her asking where my other refund might be. She told me the other day she tried to take her life because of this thread, back in November. She’s just replied to me saying she doesn’t want to hear from me again as I have joined this thread. And that she tried to take her life in DECEMBER. There are no words. Surely you would get the date right for something so significant? Mental health is such a serious issue and she cannot be allowed to behave like this surely? It doesn’t add up??

Attachments

• Angry
How can she think this is bullying!? If she had this kind of service from Tesco, do you think she would just accept it? Or do you think she would kick off?

there are obviously cash flow problems. Otherwise people wouldn’t have to wait so long for refunds. I’m guessing she needs new orders to come in before she can give refunds.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you about cash flow issues! The constant promo’s and discounts is because she needs people’s cash to buy more stock......hence the huge turn around times!!!
What annoys me about her and the business is I generally like the products (even know they are expensive!!) and had I not had issues with every single order I’d happily be a repeat customer!
she is her own worst enemy the way she handles genuine customer dissatisfaction and genuine issues! Labelling every customer who has a quibble as a bully and playing the guilt trip card by saying she tried to take her own life is literally the lowest of the low!!!!
i think the post she shares from “customers “ receiving their orders are her brand ambassadors!!!!! I don’t think this company will last much longer , more and more disgruntled customers will come looking for an outlet to share their issue not troll but find out more as did all of us!!! I just wish their was a way if getting the word out more and more....maybe watchdog ? Setting up an IG warning account, report to IG , spam her comments I don’t know but this needs shutting down !
How can she think this is bullying!? If she had this kind of service from Tesco, do you think she would just accept it? Or do you think she would kick off?

there are obviously cash flow problems. Otherwise people wouldn’t have to wait so long for refunds. I’m guessing she needs new orders to come in before she can give refunds.

I totally agree. I have called her out on it - I have just said to her that she’s messaged me twice with two different dates! I merely googled her company and found other unhappy customers. I don’t think I’ve ever come across anything like this before! It’s farcical. 😡

She is awful - it’s clear that the service from her business is absolutely shite and she’s just lying or making up excuses for why that’s the case. Idiot.

Honestly ~ it makes my blood boil. I never knew she was also thethompsonshouse. I just looked through her posts. I really take mental health very seriously. So for someone who tried to take their life in November or December (she can’t make up her mind which month) she did an awful lot of cleaning, tidying AND instagram posting of her new home in that time ......