The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine all these endless videos showing the “behind the scenes” are being posted to reassure customers that orders are being processed. I just think they make the business look really unprofessional - it’s unsustainable to have your house overwhelmed with boxes and chemicals like that - especially with children in the house. H&S would be 😱 I’m sure!

Reactions: 3
I actually need help and advice! She has assured me my refunds have been processed. Only one has come through. She also promised that they would be with me in 10 working days. That’s over now. So today I messaged her - I have called her out on the stress and anxiety she is causing me! And she’s replied this - and blocked me!!!! Where do I go now? Who could I contact? And I agree - the continual videos are just embarrassing. When I watch them I can’t believe I’m in this situation - how gullible was I?! I thought the fragrance floor was a proper company!! Videos of her kids toilet followed by everyone’s boxes on her landing. She doesn’t put those pictures on her Thompson house grey filtered feed!!!!! Honestly I’m so so angry - I just would like my refund!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I actually need help and advice! She has assured me my refunds have been processed. Only one has come through. She also promised that they would be with me in 10 working days. That’s over now. So today I messaged her - I have called her out on the stress and anxiety she is causing me! And she’s replied this - and blocked me!!!! Where do I go now? Who could I contact? And I agree - the continual videos are just embarrassing. When I watch them I can’t believe I’m in this situation - how gullible was I?! I thought the fragrance floor was a proper company!! Videos of her kids toilet followed by everyone’s boxes on her landing. She doesn’t put those pictures on her Thompson house grey filtered feed!!!!! Honestly I’m so so angry - I just would like my refund!
Can you not claim it back through your bank? I had a similar thing with another company & after waiting patiently for my item & then replies to my messages I just contacted my bank who processed the refund immediately

Really? Thank you. I’ll try now!
I just chatted to someone online, told them dates I had been in touch with the seller & that the issue had not been resolved & the money was refunded pretty quickly. I wish I had done it sooner as I paid for the item at the start of Oct but waited until Jan to get my money back. Good luck

She is so unprofessional

Her business should be that, business...not dragging her personal life into communication with customers. For example, going on about trying to commit suicide etc.

She is a con artist

Reactions: 4
She is so unprofessional

Her business should be that, business...not dragging her personal life into communication with customers. For example, going on about trying to commit suicide etc.

She is a con artist

Well, I rang my bank and they couldn’t believe it! They asked for evidence but she’s blocked me and deleted our thread. Fortunately I had screenshot some messages already so I’m hoping they’ll refund me. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anything like this in my life!!!!!!!

I thought her new workshop was in her garage
I think it’s such a shambles, she just decides to start putting peoples’ orders together here, there and everywhere!!!!! There’s no consistency to her posts, updates, rooms, refunds, orders, anything 😂😂

Reactions: 2
The spellings 😂😂 but she’s covered herself buy saying ‘currently’ so then she’ll use the excuse of how overwhelmed they are. A little bit of me dies inside each time I view her stories 😂 her latest post shows ‘12 more done 💪🏻‘ with a pile of boxes (actually with items in, usually it’s piles of empty packaging and boxes she videos). But what does she expect?! A medal?? Imagine if Laura Ashley or The White Company or any other business kept videoing empty bags and then completed customer orders before posting them out????? 😂😂😂😂 it would be funny if it wasn’t so incredibly unprofessional. She’s just unbearable 😠

The spellings 😂😂 but she’s covered herself buy saying ‘currently’ so then she’ll use the excuse of how overwhelmed they are. A little bit of me dies inside each time I view her stories 😂 her latest post shows ‘12 more done 💪🏻‘ with a pile of boxes (actually with items in, usually it’s piles of empty packaging and boxes she videos). But what does she expect?! A medal?? Imagine if Laura Ashley or The White Company or any other business kept videoing empty bags and then completed customer orders before posting them out????? 😂😂😂😂 it would be funny if it wasn’t so incredibly unprofessional. She’s just unbearable 😠
Certainly doesn’t inspire me to order anything from them to be sure. All that waste too - cardboard boxes with one thing in them and just oceans of plastic bottles and containers.

Reactions: 2
The latest post. What utter lies and nonsense. And, again, full of typos. Soooo incredibly unprofessional. I was a returning customer (5 orders)?!!!! And she treated me appallingly. We are in February and I suspect that huge order is literally a backlog from last year. I have never seen a ‘company’ like this before 🙄🙄

Attachments

The latest post. What utter lies and nonsense. And, again, full of typos. Soooo incredibly unprofessional. I was a returning customer (5 orders)?!!!! And she treated me appallingly. We are in February and I suspect that huge order is literally a backlog from last year. I have never seen a ‘company’ like this before 🙄🙄
Any luck with getting the refund from your bank?

Wow, I can’t believe it’s all still going on and how horrific it is for so many customers! Think of all those that arnt on here who are also going through the issues too from her!
I literally can’t believe the web of lies she has fed every one of us at some point when had issues with orders. And as for blocking! Wow!

I mean I’m still gobsmacked she’s blamed people on here for her mental health when sweetheart you have caused us all nothing but stress and if you ran your company correctly and most of all HONESTLY you wouldn’t have this thread running with so many in happy customers!

Reactions: 5
Thank you for writing that! She made me feel as if I was in the wrong and hiding behind a keyboard. All the positive comments on her recent post today I’m hoping are just because they can’t quite believe their items are on their way and the sheer relief!!!!! It’s a shame as the products do smell nice but her attitude and lack of customer service mean I will never order from her again. Hoping other people google her and find these posts.

She is starting a you tube channel on her home account, I can’t think of anything worse than blogging yourself when you feel suicidal and owing half of Instagram money for refunds!!!