Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
twatwhistle's latest post - he's supporting striking doctors by offering a discount to his coaching programme (whatever that consists of) whilst the strike is on. All accompanied by him working out and taking his top off :rolleyes:
How on Earth does she not get the ick so bad from him? He makes my skin crawl!

• Sad
Reactions: 16

mammer8

VIP Member
So many of her posts recently have been about negative thoughts and lack of confidence.
She never used to be like this did she?

tbo

I reckon it could be just planting an excuse ready for if tomorrow doesn’t go to plan!
This 👏

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a post tomorrow with a teary eyed Hazel telling us how we need to listen to our bodies, not push ourselves, blah blah didn’t run the marathon, mental health, self care, bowl of pasta with socks.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
🤮

I’m still waiting for this relationship to go badly, spectacularly wrong. He’s a twerp, she’s fake AF, not sure what they have in common apart from obsessive exercise and probably some shagging. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Proseccofiend2022

A very impressive first marathon. She is naturally talented at running and should be rightly pleased with that result. Fair play to her.

Shameful he has posted nothing about it. Run Hazel, now before it is too late. Signed someone who was married to one just like him.
I am glad you've posted this. As much as she irritates me - she's done amazingly well and I did worry people would be belittling her here! I'd love to be able to run a marathon that quick 😂

mammer8

VIP Member
So she's been using the period pants for a year, but had an embarrassing leak recently? Something's not quite right there...

• Haha
I screenshotted these a couple of days ago. Not sure the responses were going the way she wanted. Mainly because by the time you’re in your mid-twenties onwards you realise the vast majority or your friends and other women have stretch marks and the ones you got as a teenager have faded into a barely noticeable silvery lines.
Of course Wonderful DB (WDB from now on) who can do no wrong immediately made her at ease by pointing out his own stretch marks ‘rather than ignoring them’ like other men. Other (mature) men don’t ignore them, they don’t even ‘see’ them, normally because they’re in more intimate places: boobs, bum, inner thigh, and men are far more interested in said intimate places than some random marks in their vicinity. WDB is better than all men though as he has noticed the perceived negative and immediately compared them with his own. Don’t get me started on ‘tiger stripes’. I know it’s popular but it grates on me, they’re stretch marks, nothing more, nothing less. We don’t go around making strong empowered names for our moles or other scars. Just call them what they are.

Attachments

• Haha

v90

lol, David’s latest story. He didn’t realise chlorine can make your eyes burn! seriously! how simple can he be! when I had swimming lessons as a kid we always wore goggles!

• Haha
  • Wow

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Ha, I had the same thought when I watched her latest story, what an idiot. My mum died six weeks before I did my first marathon, and yes, I got emotional at the end of the marathon, for several different reasons, my mum being one of them, but I did not film myself shedding a tear at the end of my training 🙄 she's a knob
I’m so sorry for your loss 😞

she is as privileged as they come. She is self employed, able bodied, no dependants. I see no barriers for her to overcome to run a marathon that would be worthy of tears

• Heart

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I’m still shocked he hasn’t posted a thing… it’s a big deal, her first marathon and the NYC is known to be difficult. It’s all just so odd. He could have went with her he only spent the weekend meeting up with randoms?

I have such a bad feeling that this is all going to end so badly, I don’t think he is a good person

Hasanah123

VIP Member
But Hazel you generalise periods with your courses and exercises and food suggestions. You're just pissed others are doing exactly what you are doing so it doesn't make your generalised programme 'unique or different.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I just do not get what she sees in him. However much she irritates me now (and boy she really does) she isn’t dumb. Not underneath all this mundane shizzle she’s not posting. She’s got a good brain in there. Twatwhistle mushroom chipolata man on the other hand really does come across as not very bright. When the shine of good sex wears off and the obsession with sharing their every move on social media dims what’s left? 🤔

kanine

I see their pal flew out to NY to support the race.

DB hasn't even mentioned it.
yes, very odd…..no show of public support for “wifey”…..for a couple who film every aspect of their relationship for content, it’s strange. Is he in a strop?!

lilelms

Ever since the pouring coffee in the morning and reading was mentioned, Hazelnut has been non stop doing it, Hi Hazelnut, now we need you to stop going on about your engagement, wearing all white and maybe get a better man for yourself
Maybe trying to fool herself she’s still the same person 🤣
But also that story in the screenshot annoyed me - why does she have to mention what David is up to. If I wanted to know I’d follow him, but I don’t

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I got engaged after six months, married after 18 months and married 15 years next May. I was with people a lot longer beforehand and never felt I wanted to marry them (or them I!). I think what’s nauseating and fake about these two is the public oversharing and the fact she’s changed so much she started dating him. She says she’s now happy - maybe she is, but I know she’s not authentic and seems to adapt her personality to fit in alongside his. My now husband was the only man I’d ever met who didn’t want/expect or try to change me and who I felt I could be completely myself with. DB is crass and I suspect pretty toxic in many ways.

• Heart

Imah

Chatty Member
For fuck sake I’m done with her advertising she’s ‘slow’ and not a runner

YOU HAVE A 5 minute pace. You ran a sub 2 hour half. This girl is so annoying

• Heart

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Why don’t they just F off to Australia for good: he can go around topless all he likes while she dribbles over him!
No they are better suited to Bali where there are so many 'like minded' people who dont have real jobs, work out all day, take endless photos of themselves and their food. They would fit right in.

IBeingnosey

I am surprised too.

He'd benefit from some coaching as I imagine his technique is pretty bad if he's never really swum before.
Him? Needing coaching? I don’t think so. He’s just so good at everything.
He’ll get Hazel to do some laps and then if her time is slower, he can direct the attention on to that instead

• Haha
Surely she has to practise x number of days per period to keep her license. My friend is a pharmacist and I’m sure she has mentioned she has to do this. If not, at the very least she will be expected to freshen up somehow as medicine moves so quickly, so much to learn.

I don’t think she enjoyed it so I doubt she will go back. I don’t blame her, especially after covid. But stop with all the fakery now.
Nah her next step is mumfluencer

• Sick