The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The makeup story annoyed me so much, I didn’t realise it was an ad at first so I was genuinely looking forward to seeing how she uses the Charlotte Tilbury tinted moisturiser that we know she actually uses!

Reactions: 6
47F4A685-9A3B-4D43-8D39-FBBEC36C42BA.png

Denying she’s had anything done…or carefully worded to highlight she’s not had fillers and make it sound like she’s not have “anything” done

while it might be considered rude to message her she is a completely different person now and is in the public domain, what does she expect just constant praise in her inbox when she’s pushing this plasticfantastic image?

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1947415
Denying she’s had anything done…or carefully worded to highlight she’s not had fillers and make it sound like she’s not have “anything” done

while it might be considered rude to message her she is a completely different person now and is in the public domain, what does she expect just constant praise in her inbox when she’s pushing this plasticfantastic image?
Agree, it’s very carefully worded isn’t it? She may not have had fillers but why not just own the work she has had done? I’d have much more respect for her if she was just honest! Instead she’s promoting an unrealistic version of herself (ie not ageing!)

Reactions: 7
Just had her podcast with Grace Beverley promo come up on my insta for you page.
Love to see two of my tattle threads combine. Both great at telling us how to be healthier and more productive when they aren't trying to fit everything around a full time job

Reactions: 4
She's done a reel about how amazing running is... okay so you think, wow Hazel the doctor has posted this to try get me into running as its good for me and my health... well you're kind of right but also she has a THIRTY POUND online seminar she is promoting that she wants you to take. Its not for your health. Its so she can monetise

What I found disturbing in the video are the forced posed shots of her pouting putting air pods in etc looking like a blow up plastic Barbie

Hello, Hazel's integrity - where have you gone?????

Reactions: 9
Her depression sadness era was really being single. Since shes got this doucebag shes changed and also shes going hard on this influencer life

Reactions: 17
Aww look, a wholesome day for two twats

Really surprises me when Hazel shows all these classes she attends, cryptherapy, sauna's but most of her followers (apart from the rich girls) cannot affoed this and will think negatively of themselves

She really showcases what health and wellness is like for the rich

Attachments

Reactions: 10

Really surprises me when Hazel shows all these classes she attends, cryptherapy, sauna's but most of her followers (apart from the rich girls) cannot affoed this and will think negatively of themselves

“Sound on for Zanna cheering me on in the crypto chamber!!” Get a bloody grip. You’re in a posh spa voluntarily putting yourself through a cold treatment facility. Try cheering on the nurses striking at the picket line instead - oh no wait you’d rather just not acknowledge that part of your life anymore unless it benefits you financially to do so #DrHazel

Reactions: 19
It’s sad to see how she never promotes anything now unless it’s gifted

Not to mention that the whole lot was #gifted

Reactions: 2
WTF she did to herself transforming to an abomination influencer 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.