The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a fellow Irish girl living in London, I used to actively follow Hazel and liked her content, found her different to the average “instagrammer” seemed intelligent. Wow…what a transformation and none of it for the good! I wonder what her true friends (if any are left) think of this. Irish girls tend to be pretty honest with each other by nature so I’m shocked that this is now the hazel I am seeing portrayed. She must have dropped all her friends and surely nobody with half a brain would allow her to date this absolute numb nuts let alone bloody marry him!!!! 100% unfollowed…..
Agree, surely her mother or sister are saying something at this point?? She never posts anything with any real friends. Vile Zanna doesn’t count she is a fake ass friend

Reactions: 7
Her mum commented when she posted about the engagement, saying how happy she was and what a great person he is

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Hope everyone’s reporting her undisclosed ads! It’s pretty easy to do on the ASA website

Reactions: 8
I get weird vibes from him (plus the ick). Exercise is great and all that but it has become her entire personality. I also feel like if she didn’t work out as much as she does he’d be the type of man to give her a not so subtle nudge or make comments about her body or her being lazy. Just the vibe he gives off. Hope I am wrong.

Reactions: 10
I get weird vibes from him (plus the ick). Exercise is great and all that but it has become her entire personality. I also feel like if she didn’t work out as much as she does he’d be the type of man to give her a not so subtle nudge or make comments about her body or her being lazy. Just the vibe he gives off. Hope I am wrong.
Oh yeah for sure, in his old insya posts he blames fat people for being fat and says stop eating the pizza

• Angry
Reactions: 6
These influencers often don’t! I think it’s a pretty lonely existence. All very fake
I think I've said it somewhere on another thread, but it's because you end up just becoming content. Nothing is just catching up for a coffee or going shopping or whatever... it's all gotta be filmed, etc. I'd grow tired of that also.

Reactions: 9
I have never commented on here before but these two have compelled me to. He just seems absolutely vile as a person and particularly as a trainer. His posts on IG (not even too long ago) include him mocking women who are doing certain workouts, with him claiming they are pointless and then laughing his head off as to why the woman in the video would even think these workouts are doing anything. Absolutely awful behaviour and is that old school type of male PT behaviour that I naively thought was becoming phased out. And she is now consumed by it all as well. If I was a paying member for her website (which I would never do as there are far more reputable services out there) I would be fuming to have been moved over to his Endeavour platform. He is literally the worst type of person in fitness. Actually makes me feel sick that men like him still exist. Good luck to her - rather her than me and if she wants to marry a brain dead idiot then that’s fair enough but to force him onto her paying clients? Wtf?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have never commented on here before but these two have compelled me to. He just seems absolutely vile as a person and particularly as a trainer. His posts on IG (not even too long ago) include him mocking women who are doing certain workouts, with him claiming they are pointless and then laughing his head off as to why the woman in the video would even think these workouts are doing anything. Absolutely awful behaviour and is that old school type of male PT behaviour that I naively thought was becoming phased out. And she is now consumed by it all as well. If I was a paying member for her website (which I would never do as there are far more reputable services out there) I would be fuming to have been moved over to his Endeavour platform. He is literally the worst type of person in fitness. Actually makes me feel sick that men like him still exist. Good luck to her - rather her than me and if she wants to marry a brain dead idiot then that’s fair enough but to force him onto her paying clients? Wtf?
I wonder how much attrition she will have by moving people across to his platform.

Reactions: 6
Yeah he has zero understanding of how some people are complete beginners at working out. I saw him mocking an exercise because it didn't include resistance. Completely ignoring the fact that for a person unused to moving, they would be improving their flexibility and general ability to functionally move by doing that exercise.

Reactions: 12
What a complete instahun she is now. Purposefully setting up her phone to capture herself reading. She has really fallen in my estimations. Wake up Hazelnut, this is pathetic
IMG_0596.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has he been calling her lazy??

And 'activities' makes it sound like he's at some kids holiday camp 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know - why does she have to ‘remind’ herself it’s not lazy? Love how she tells us like we are all feeling the same? I’m literally not feeling lazy for reading a book on holiday!

Reactions: 18
What a complete instahun she is now. Purposefully setting up her phone to capture herself reading. She has really fallen in my estimations. Wake up Hazelnut, this is pathetic View attachment 2368106
Having to ‘remind myself’ that not joining in with activities is ok - this sounds like she’s having convince herself more than remind because she is such a controlled being and DB probably doesn’t help either. Almost like this is her justifying it out loud.

If I am on holidays and I don’t feel like going to crayon camp I just won’t go - I won’t take to social media as a reminder and record myself reading and smugly running my hand through my hair 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw the story and thought why would she need to remind herself and you guys have mentioned it. She is a doctor for cryin out loud. What would she tell her patients?
There are so many red flags already. Excited about the training being provided by Endeavour. There is a coldness to David. I imagine when he is angry he isn’t nice to be around. I bet he will start to get sarky when she’s reading etc. Gym bros from my experience don’t read.

Yikeeees look at the abs on the girl?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yeah he has zero understanding of how some people are complete beginners at working out. I saw him mocking an exercise because it didn't include resistance. Completely ignoring the fact that for a person unused to moving, they would be improving their flexibility and general ability to functionally move by doing that exercise.
Exercise/being a gym bro is the only thing he has on anyone else so he goes hard on that. Ask him to count to 10 and I’m not sure he’d be as confident

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.