The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bsically I'm glad shes a doctor but also she knows how to be a housewife which I like , yuck!!!
Long drive tk

Saw that, all the answers start with his opinion.. including that ‘she is a good homemaker’!!!
He’s a sexist narcissist 🤢🤢 Hazel what have you done

Reactions: 4
Bsically I'm glad shes a doctor but also she knows how to be a housewife which I like , yuck!!!

Ewww and the comment about perfect date night, “an early night 👀” you just know he has a micro penis too. Bless her she thinks everyone aspires to be them as a couple but she’s deluded. They are actually trying to present themselves as some revered social media couple aren’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest reel is absolutely ridiculous. No one has said she eats a lot…we’re all saying the exact opposite. She eats like a sparrow for the amount of exercise she does

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ewww and the comment about perfect date night, “an early night 👀” you just know he has a micro penis too. Bless her she thinks everyone aspires to be them as a couple but she’s deluded. They are actually trying to present themselves as some revered social media couple aren’t they
Micro penis 🤣

Bet he shaves down there too. A bald button mushroom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The full Q and A.
DB is such a gym bro. And deep chats?what do they talk about? Glutes? Muscles? Protein shakes? Gym gear. Hazel being a homemaker? 🤮
Hazelnut saying that you shouldn’t change. You have changed for your og community.
New Zealand Hawaii are on the list which means Guyyyys send us some freebies for some free publicity.
Shes now ‘HW’!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The full Q and A.
DB is such a gym bro. And deep chats?what do they talk about? Glutes? Muscles? Protein shakes? Gym gear. Hazel being a homemaker? 🤮
Hazelnut saying that you shouldn’t change. You have changed for your og community.
New Zealand Hawaii are on the list which means Guyyyys send us some freebies for some free publicity.
Shes now ‘HW’!
WHO is asking for David’s fish pie recipe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
After the generous 🤢 lurve for my last comment had to ask. Does DB gym bro not own a knife? He only eats with a fork and eats like a cave man.
---
WHO is asking for David’s fish pie recipe
DB himself or Hazelnut? They are themselves or @Hasanah123 😆 commenting on “being a lovely couple going on gail dates” #iykyk 😆

• Haha
Cue the 🤮 comin my way.

Topless ✔
More dry scrambled eggs.✔
Hazel now appearing his vids cos that’s HER FIANCÉ. THEY ARE ENGAGED REMEMBER.✔
Gym Workout ✔
DB doesn’t seem to do a lot apart from go to the gym but he is pressed for time. That voice tho. Nah
Pressed for time but could set up the camera multiple times during his Tortilla.

Also starting breakfast topless for the bait and then putting a jumper on half way through after another camera angle change.

• Haha
What's all this about not running in the rain.

I am unable to run now due to a decrepit back. Running in the rain was one of my greatest pleasures. I think healthy bodies are wasted on people who complain about the weather or whinge about motivation 😩

Pressed for time but could set up the camera multiple times during his Tortilla.

Also starting breakfast topless for the bait and then putting a jumper on half way through after another camera angle change.
Omg have never watched him before this video was added but he sounds like Joe Swash, IIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The full Q and A.
Shes now ‘HW’!
Our biggest challenge is communication - well that's a recipe for disaster!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So glad I've found this thread! Currently going through and reading it all but I've followed Hazel for years and also did loads of DB's classes at the gym he taught at 5 years ago (I quit after about 5 months as the workouts were awful, I got badly injured twice and the coaching was sub par for over £150 a month) I do remember him being friendly though albeit a bit cringe and clearly instagram obsessed 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest reel is absolutely ridiculous. No one has said she eats a lot…we’re all saying the exact opposite. She eats like a sparrow for the amount of exercise she does
Was going to say the exact same thing. Nobody says she eats a lot. I got so irritated with this video.
We all know she reads on here because why else say it. She is just trying to stay relevant but it's just so fake. I really hope her stupid followers notice and stop following her. I'm not a follower lol just a lurker, no way do I want to give her more to feed her ego.

Reactions: 8
So glad I've found this thread! Currently going through and reading it all but I've followed Hazel for years and also did loads of DB's classes at the gym he taught at 5 years ago (I quit after about 5 months as the workouts were awful, I got badly injured twice and the coaching was sub par for over £150 a month) I do remember him being friendly though albeit a bit cringe and clearly instagram obsessed 🤣
£150 a month!!! 😯

Reactions: 3
Welcome @xxMPxx . That sounds so painful

Both Hazel and David need to heed the below with respect to their own brands. A very cursory glance of her own page shows multiples undeclared advertisements for her own services/products/memberships both as pinned posts and highlighted stories.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Rest days! We see you Hazelnut. 👋
Can HW refrain from kissing and acting coupley on a video about marathon prep.
DB likes being topless.I am surprised we haven’t seen them shaggin on a video yet. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Has she mentioned egg-freezing again since she got roasted on here for monetising it?

Rest days! We see you Hazelnut. 👋
Can HW refrain from kissing and acting coupley on a video about marathon prep.
DB likes being topless.I am surprised we haven’t seen them shaggin on a video yet. 🤮
Wow Ive never seen someone overthink half marathon training so much. I didn’t realise I needed a coffee in bed with a gym bro loser for that either…
Didn’t she do a half marathon a few weeks ago

also those cupcakes look shite

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.