The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys see his latest reel? So patronising!

also he shared that he now does her fitness programming 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I dated someone like DB once. He was obsessed with exercise but it was all just vanity and crippling insecurity. He wasn’t a bad person, just a bit broken.

He couldn’t understand that I had a different relationship with exercise to him. I started to run and do things he approved of, and he praised me constantly so I did it just to make him happy.

We’d go on holiday and he was insufferable. Couldn’t just relax and read a book. Called others lazy for napping and eating lots on holiday. Constantly asking to do “activities” with no regard for what I wanted as well. I was happy to compromise but it was all about him and his preferences because “healthy” is morally superior.

He started to comment on how the exercise changed my body and then gave tips on how I could “improve” other areas. How he loved flat stomachs and other physical traits, implying mine could be better. It was always done in a “kind” tone of intended helpfulness, I think he genuinely thought i’d be happier if I looked better because that was how his brain worked. But of course it was toxic and destroyed my confidence for years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I dated someone like DB once. He was obsessed with exercise but it was all just vanity and crippling insecurity. He wasn’t a bad person, just a bit broken.

He couldn’t understand that I had a different relationship with exercise to him. I started to run and do things he approved of, and he praised me constantly so I did it just to make him happy.

We’d go on holiday and he was insufferable. Couldn’t just relax and read a book. Called others lazy for napping and eating lots on holiday. Constantly asking to do “activities” with no regard for what I wanted as well. I was happy to compromise but it was all about him and his preferences because “healthy” is morally superior.

He started to comment on how the exercise changed my body and then gave tips on how I could “improve” other areas. How he loved flat stomachs and other physical traits, implying mine could be better. It was always done in a “kind” tone of intended helpfulness, I think he genuinely thought i’d be happier if I looked better because that was how his brain worked. But of course it was toxic and destroyed my confidence for years.
what a prick! Poor you, so erosive

the worst thing about influencers is despite the smug, all knowing tone give it two years and the same smug tone will be telling you not to lose yourself in a relationship, how unhealthy she was now

he is the definitive ick.

Reactions: 9
what a prick! Poor you, so erosive

the worst thing about influencers is despite the smug, all knowing tone give it two years and the same smug tone will be telling you not to lose yourself in a relationship, how unhealthy she was now

he is the definitive ick.
They won’t last. Their whole relationship is just red flag after red flag, like someone said it’s all so contrived. Their every move is content for Instagram, what a sad pair

Reactions: 12
Oh pull the other one Hazelnut are you trying to convince yourself?

👋 see fiancé has been spelt correctly

Edit
Are these the same cupcakes she gifted to that guy? She licks the icing and then touches the cake. Yuk what the hell has happened to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Edit
Are these the same cupcakes she gifted to that guy? She licks the icing and then touches the cake. Yuk what the hell has happened to her.

She was never working on the wards. She was manning the telephones apparently. Hardly frontline work

Reactions: 15

Can someone tell me how this conversation before this to goes? My guess -

Hazelnut: “Hey DB, there’s an ice cream place over there, let’s set up a camera and film ourselves eating it!”
DB: “I like turtles”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the fact he comments on her abs - as if abs are the most important thing! . Shouldn’t hazel know that most women naturally don’t have abs because women naturally carry a little more fat around their tummy??? The fact she has ‘abs’ shows how lean she is and it’s not healthy?

She is posting herself reading to justify it to herself.

Reactions: 16

Edit
Yup! Gotta utilise all that content for different reels dontcha!

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me how this conversation before this to goes? My guess -

Hazelnut: “Hey DB, there’s an ice cream place over there, let’s set up a camera and film ourselves eating it!”
DB: “I like turtles”
“I like…beach”

I bet the conversations between these two are riveting 😂😂 why has no one had a word with her about these ridiculous, ‘candid’ phone sets up filming them cuddling etc. just shows all her friends are influencers doesn’t it, it’s not normal human behaviour. She is such an odd girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More 🤮 content. You don’t need to express your love ever two secs. Miss private hazelnut
also ilysm? Hazel you are in your thirties jeez.

B1102579-32B2-440E-B52E-DDBFC54DA972.jpeg
CB8BF6D2-09BE-4F3B-881F-EFE53EEE7F25.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Honestly it must be the most unrelaxing dull holiday to have time to set up the camera every 5 mins! I know it’s a gifted stay but how would a video of them eating ice cream persuade anyone to go there? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 I love my partner too but I tell him, not Instagram. Makes me think the relationship isn’t even real. It’s all so contrived and unnatural. And everything has to be so perfect. Bet she’s one of those women (or should I say girl?) that won’t poo when he’s there 😂 he probs wouldn’t allow that!

Reactions: 14
I'm not convinced they actually ate that ice cream, just a tiny spoonful for the camera

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.