The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned egg-freezing again since she got roasted on here for monetising it?
She mentioned it the other day with how it was a difficult time for her and DB to navigate? Like ffs it’s not like she’s going through chemo or something

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Rest days! We see you Hazelnut. 👋
Can HW refrain from kissing and acting coupley on a video about marathon prep.
DB likes being topless.I am surprised we haven’t seen them shaggin on a video yet. 🤮
Imagine setting up the camera to film you and your other half sharing a tea in bed. Their relationship seems so contrived. And seeing him topless just makes me want to vom :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t know what it is but it sounds like Hazelnut is forever on her period!

She mentioned it again in that reel because she couldn’t do whatever training she had planned - maybe it speaks about the intensity of her training she has to switch it up when her period arrives but surely she must have some idea of when it’s due it shouldn’t come as a total shock each month?

I don’t know what it is but it sounds like Hazelnut is forever on her period!

She mentioned it again in that reel because she couldn’t do whatever training she had planned - maybe it speaks about the intensity of her training she has to switch it up when her period arrives but surely she must have some idea of when it’s due it shouldn’t come as a total shock each month?
Dhe says she has PCOS and during lockdoen she showed from an app how she didnt have periods for MONTHS

I'm sorry to say but she needs to link this to the amount of exercise she's doing. Zanna her bestie also had her periods stop for like a year or two because of how underweight she was and of course intense daily workouts

These girls are breaking their bodies. Yes you say you have PCOS but exercising this much with little food being eaten, your periods will stop and you're asking for fertility issues

Calls herself a dr but shes breaking her own body down, her face looks so wasted and exhausted like help your body not ruin it!

Reactions: 15
duck me just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse…

View attachment 2365246View attachment 2365247
Sp travelling for more exercise
She really does make her followers who cannot afford much horrible.

Ypu cannot access her platform without paying, and now shes showing you how she travels for exercise

Like duck off, pplbarrly eating one meal a day and all she does is show off like Zanna

Like just duck off. You've shown and are showing time and time again how your platform is for rich ppl
---
And its fiance with one E for him! They are so insufferable

Reactions: 11
Wow Ive never seen someone overthink half marathon training so much. I didn’t realise I needed a coffee in bed with a gym bro loser for that either…
Didn’t she do a half marathon a few weeks ago

also those cupcakes look shite
My husband does half marathons. Whilst working 40 hours a week in his job, having two small children and a wife who works night shifts. He doesn't make a song and dance about it, he just goes for a run whenever he can then race day arrives and off he goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why did she feel the need to call him a fiancé? And who has 14 sports bras AND needs them all for one trip

Reactions: 9
Lol at the caption 'where else would I take mr activity himself'... well clearly nowhere you are paying for out of your own pocket since it is of course gifted!!
It's almost like 'look at me being such a nice person, treating someone to something I know they'll really like... which I put zero thought and effort into because someone else did all that and then handed it to me on a silver platter'. Idiot!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Another gifted stay? Such a hard life these influencers have. One minute they complain about trolls, the next minute burnout. All while they enjoy these freebies. The ASA have got to do something radical. You can barely see the #gifted stay because Hazelnut has used white formatting! We see you!

One week at this time of the year is between £2900- £8000. That’s just accommodation not to mention the other things on top edited to include food costs to eat there 😱
Assuming that they have a view and won’t have the cheapest option because this is advertising for the club lasanta.

8F95CDC8-C7B4-42CD-854D-C506AD734834.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Same with Stephanie buttermore, she didn’t have a period for ages when her body fat was soo low and then went ‘all in’ and got it back over time….. these people don’t understand how dangerous it is to glamourise what appears to be an ED and mask it as PCOS just to justify the very problem they have. I just hope young people don’t listen to their advice and see this as healthy because it really isn’t.
Dhe says she has PCOS and during lockdoen she showed from an app how she didnt have periods for MONTHS

I'm sorry to say but she needs to link this to the amount of exercise she's doing. Zanna her bestie also had her periods stop for like a year or two because of how underweight she was and of course intense daily workouts

These girls are breaking their bodies. Yes you say you have PCOS but exercising this much with little food being eaten, your periods will stop and you're asking for fertility issues

Calls herself a dr but shes breaking her own body down, her face looks so wasted and exhausted like help your body not ruin it!

Reactions: 4
I went to Club La Santa several times in the 90s, when it wasn't very expensive. I think it's changed a lot since then. Those prices are crazy! (admittedly I never went in the summer).

Used to see a lot of famous sports people/teams training there. And once Jason Statham (before he was so famous) :D

Reactions: 7
As a fellow Irish girl living in London, I used to actively follow Hazel and liked her content, found her different to the average “instagrammer” seemed intelligent. Wow…what a transformation and none of it for the good! I wonder what her true friends (if any are left) think of this. Irish girls tend to be pretty honest with each other by nature so I’m shocked that this is now the hazel I am seeing portrayed. She must have dropped all her friends and surely nobody with half a brain would allow her to date this absolute numb nuts let alone bloody marry him!!!! 100% unfollowed…..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
happy gorgeous boy. Are we looking at the same picture?
So easy to go out for a run when you aren’t working like a normal person. 🥱
0CAB7366-D3A1-4181-B084-8FFFA0AC53B1.jpeg
F490B1F7-0073-4BD1-A8E8-D925391B43C0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.