The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me on TT for calling out her bullshit a few months back I think. Doesnt practise what she preaches at all. If anything she needs help.

She blocked me on TT for calling out her bullshit a few months back I think. Doesnt practise what she preaches at all. If anything she needs help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I used to really enjoy Hazel’s content, she really helped me during the pandemic and I joined her lives a few times, like the live cook-alongs she did. However, I unfollowed her a while ago when she quit as a doctor, but do still check in on her content from time to time. I’m a bit taken aback by how tone deaf The Food Medic membership is in a cost of living crisis - £10 a month for some recipes, a workout plan and some expert comment?

All of this is freely available on the internet, I can’t see why people would pay for it :cry: And as for the £29.99 a month one!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I used to really enjoy Hazel’s content, she really helped me during the pandemic and I joined her lives a few times, like the live cook-alongs she did. However, I unfollowed her a while ago when she quit as a doctor, but do still check in on her content from time to time. I’m a bit taken aback by how tone deaf The Food Medic membership is in a cost of living crisis - £10 a month for some recipes, a workout plan and some expert comment?

All of this is freely available on the internet, I can’t see why people would pay for it :cry: And as for the £29.99 a month one!!!!
Those cook along lives were all sponsored!! She was really sneaky about it

Reactions: 4
Went on the foodmedic website for the first time in ages. Virtually all her old content is no longer available and she expects people to pay £9.99 a month. So charging people for recycled content? That’s a con.

Reactions: 8
Having been a lurker I thought I'd post today - I'm signed up to her emails. Got one today "Who's life just got upgraded?" The first line reads "Today's the day we've all been waiting for" and then announces her excitement at being able to invite me to one of the first to join the membership community.

So thats an unsubscribe from me. As SilverGhost says, who would pay £10 a month for that stuff. There's plenty of healthy eating recipes available for free and any amount of exercise advice.

I really can't understand why you'd narrow your audience like that. Especially in a cost of living crisis. There's no way I would pay that much and I can't imagine what content there could be that would be worth that. As someone else said its probably just the same stuff that was available free. There are only so many workouts you can create and she's published books with this stuff in already.

I liked her website and printed off a few recipes. Then I got the book second hand on Amazon and it was a good introduction to nutrition, which having struggled with having healthy attitudes around food I found pretty helpful. Its so sad that social media turns these people into one homogenous uninspiring person. She had so much promise and now she just seems to want to be like everyone else.

Reactions: 14
It's a complete con when Deliciously Ella's app is £2.50 a month (up from 99p) and includes exercise, recipes, meal plans and mindfulness exercises. I think Ella has her own problems and I was getting bored of her app so jumped when the price went up but seems like a much better deal!
A monthly membership seems like such high maintenance when she could have just done Patreon instead. I wonder if it will be a massive flop like Sarah's Day's app

Reactions: 5
Her recipes tend to be rubbish as well. I did loads of them back in the day and they just sometimes looked nice but tasted horrible. Glad I found this out for free 😂

Her recipes tend to be rubbish as well. I did loads of them back in the day and they just sometimes looked nice but tasted horrible. Glad I found this out for free 😂
I tried to make her coffee banana bread and it was like pouring soup into into the bread tin and trying to bake it, which I think took over 2 hours and not the 75 minutes she recommends. And it was bad.
I'm a pretty decent baker and I positive I wasn't the problem. I've been a bit wary of all her recipes since then.

• Wow
Let me go checked his companies house

Between Endeavour life and his coaching its barely even a lot

Around 40K for endeavour and 26K for coaching

Hes all words and using marketing tactics
Someone tell Mr Taxman 😂

Reactions: 4
Looking at her latest stories…has she had even more work done to her face? A real “women’s health advocate” isn’t she :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No, Hazel we ACTUALLY don’t have time to cook because we work normal jobs.
I’m so sick of influencers pushing this ‘we all have the same 24h in the day/I’m so busy too but my health is a priority’ narrative

Reactions: 11
We dont have same 24h when they have PAs, ppl writing snd creating recipes for them that they just share, they oursource everything possible and tell us we have the same 24h, we dont, esp when you are rich and have always been a girl who comes from money

Living in tooting on your own on an f1 and locum salary? Yeah sure, and all these bootcamps and expensive gyms where the poor person barelt can cover purgym yeah sure we have the same 24h

Reactions: 11
So two rich girls get food for free?!?!? This is why I dnt csre for her bullshit health business, her business is for rich folks, not the poor who cannot afford the workouts at expensive gyms or these recipes most cannot afford

And now shes got everything hidden behind a pay wall

But keep grtting food for free Hazel, hlu and Rosanna need to take some time out from the fillers also

Attachments

• Sick
So two rich girls get food for free?!?!? This is why I dnt csre for her bullshit health business, her business is for rich folks, not the poor who cannot afford the workouts at expensive gyms or these recipes most cannot afford

And now shes got everything hidden behind a pay wall

But keep grtting food for free Hazel, hlu and Rosanna need to take some time out from the fillers also
The amount of Botox and dodgy dentistry between Hazel + Zanna con Climate…….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.