The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest instagram posts/stories are too much! Do you really need to post a photo of your dad’s grave with your boyfriend to show that he visited? Does everything need to be shared online. Also why has Hazel made her entire USP about periods and how women can adjust their behaviour around their cycle? Everything she seems to do is about control. Also most of what she is saying you can find out about online and if your period is such that it is negatively impacting your life you would see a doctor, not an ex doctor on instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her latest instagram posts/stories are too much! Do you really need to post a photo of your dad’s grave with your boyfriend to show that he visited?
What the duck? That’s just mental. Has DB shared this aswell I wonder?

I did laugh at the photo of her and him, she’s glammed up to the nines in a Nadine Merabi style fluffy white suit & he’s just there in his denim Borg jacket 😂

Reactions: 6
I did laugh at the photo of her and him, she’s glammed up to the nines in a Nadine Merabi style fluffy white suit & he’s just there in his denim Borg jacket 😂
I wouldn’t want to be eating my Christmas dinner in that white suit 😂

Reactions: 3
I will never understand these videos, its clear its all about aesthetics and keeping slim for her, not healthcare

Otherwise why show us your running stats or constant photos of your body?
She’s so thin 😞 she used to be thin but healthy looking, not so much these days

Reactions: 5
E1811690-756B-4E53-AEC1-CF9FAC1A4506.jpeg
FEC8D4D0-B591-429B-889F-2AB16CAE0D07.jpeg

He has a 6 figure online coaching business guys, but he likes to keep it quiet 🤫🥴🙄

What does Hazel see in him, he’s so repulsive. It’s crazy how much she’s changed. I unfollowed her a while ago but still take a look at her posts and stories from time to time, it’s sad to see her transformation into an instahun.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Let me go checked his companies house

Between Endeavour life and his coaching its barely even a lot

Around 40K for endeavour and 26K for coaching

Hes all words and using marketing tactics

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1847689View attachment 1847690
He has a 6 figure online coaching business guys, but he likes to keep it quiet 🤫🥴🙄

What does Hazel see in him, he’s so repulsive. It’s crazy how much she’s changed. I unfollowed her a while ago but still take a look at her posts and stories from time to time, it’s sad to see her transformation into an instahun.
Sounds like a complete waste of money & a bit scammy 😬 the state of him. What the f is Hazel playing at

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG, DB is so full of himself! Wondering if he'll include in his scam 'hub' to enrol in a reality TV to gain followers... otherwise, no one would know him and he couldn't afford his previous lifestyle. Also, makes me laugh that Hazel joins a radio to chat about detox diets and her face is full of botox (a toxin), oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s the training that makes her a Dr, but again, this feels like a misuse of the title as she’s no longer practicing!
Totally agree! She no longer has a license to practice medicine so she shouldn’t be acting as if she’s still a working dr.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Totally agree! She no longer has a license to practice medicine so she shouldn’t be acting as if she’s still a working dr.
Does she not? So she’s not officially registered? Is that her choice? That’s surprising that she didn’t re-register no…..?

No, I looked it up on the GMC register. She hasn’t had a licence to practice since July 2022.
Surprised at that! Obviously doesn’t feel she will need to rely on her qualifications in the short term aka Insta fame > helping people IRL ….

Reactions: 2
Oh wow! So she’s not licensed to use the title!!
She can still use the title. It’s from her qualifications…like how a PHD can use Dr. But it’s very misleading I think, it definitely implies to her insta hun followers that she’s a practising Dr.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.