The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's everywhere especially where I'm from. Don't know a single person who doesn't do it. It's rampant and it destroys your life. A friend of mine, it destroyed his for years. 4 grand in debt to a few different dealers. House windows was smashed in, he started robbing his mam to pay for the habit even after getting the windows smashed. More needs to be done to stop it. It's seen as normal now. I feel for her, the friend clearly posted it on her phone and by the time she knew about it, it was clearly to late. I hope she can move on. It's not worth harming yourself over. Although I'd say the parents have killed her big time over it

Reactions: 7
How long does coke stay in the body?

Do they?
Tbh the idea of snorting something that has come into the country up someone's arse and mixed with any old shite really doesn't appeal to me at all
Come can be found in your HAIR for up to 90 days....

Just because cocaine can be easily found, doesn't make it acceptable. It's highly addictive. Not to mention, because it's so much in demand, it's being diluted with other dangerous crap.
Are the family going down the route of blaming the girl who filmed it? It was kind of obvious MA knew she was being recorded though 😬 I hope they don’t use the other girl as a scapegoat. MA is responsible for her own stupid behaviour. Neither of them come out of it looking great.
It was the older one. Sadhbh.
Blame game well and truly on going by tadgh's stories.
I didn't see Sadhbh being held down to snort some coke, maybe somebody forced her face into it.
Ffs. It is what it is. She got caught. Regardless of whoever recorded and posted, they did it. If she wasn't caught here, she'd get caught someplace else, especially having such a public family.
Blaming someone else for her stupid decisions is cowardly. Shifting the blame is cowardly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's everywhere especially where I'm from. Don't know a single person who doesn't do it. It's rampant and it destroys your life. A friend of mine, it destroyed his for years. 4 grand in debt to a few different dealers. House windows was smashed in, he started robbing his mam to pay for the habit even after getting the windows smashed. More needs to be done to stop it. It's seen as normal now. I feel for her, the friend clearly posted it on her phone and by the time she knew about it, it was clearly to late. I hope she can move on. It's not worth harming yourself over. Although I'd say the parents have killed her big time over it
Then I wonder like would someone have shown the parents or did Tadhg maybe tell them there’s a bad video going around. Can’t imagine one of them showing the parents or a family member sharing it to the parents

Reactions: 1
Then I wonder like would someone have shown the parents or did Tadhg maybe tell them there’s a bad video going around. Can’t imagine one of them showing the parents or a family member sharing it to the parents
Hard to know actually. Tadgh probably would of had to of shown them because someone else definitely would of. You know how Irish towns are. Someone else knows you've done something before you do 😂😂

Reactions: 4
It's seems the wholesome perfect Irish family image has been well and truely been shattered. I'd say mammy Fleming has a pain from bearing herself with the rosary beads.

Reactions: 6
They are very religious, I remember the mother having badges and all about voting no to repeal, that’s when I went off them.
Wow I didn't realise how conservative the parents are! I looked up an RSVP article when Tadhg got engaged -

'Last year, Tadhg and Alannah moved in together after buying a house near his family home in Ballymacelligott.
The social media sensation revealed that his parents Derry and Maureen initially had some reservations at the time.
Previously speaking on The Keith Walsh podcast, Tadhg revealed that his family felt because he and Alannah were moving in together, they should be getting married.
"I’m living with my girlfriend now, it’s literally just a stone’s throw away. With the moving in, they wanted me to drop to one knee straight away," he said. While Derry said: "Tadgh's equally as funny and lovable dad Derry added "To be quite honest, we were reluctant to let him go, because we didn’t believe in that. Better off to get married and start a stable life.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow I didn't realise how conservative the parents are! I looked up an RSVP article when Tadhg got engaged -

'Last year, Tadhg and Alannah moved in together after buying a house near his family home in Ballymacelligott.
The social media sensation revealed that his parents Derry and Maureen initially had some reservations at the time.
Previously speaking on The Keith Walsh podcast, Tadhg revealed that his family felt because he and Alannah were moving in together, they should be getting married.
"I’m living with my girlfriend now, it’s literally just a stone’s throw away. With the moving in, they wanted me to drop to one knee straight away," he said. While Derry said: "Tadgh's equally as funny and lovable dad Derry added "To be quite honest, we were reluctant to let him go, because we didn’t believe in that. Better off to get married and start a stable life.”
Any wonder Sadhbh was engaged so young then if that's what their saying about their 30 year old son

Reactions: 13
I took from the quote he posted that he was aiming it at the sister not her pal, could be wrong though

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately you are possibly oblivious to it as I have to agree that it is everywhere now.
I would say I would find it harder to list people I know that haven’t taken it. Really sad how it’s gone this way.
My hubby is in the funeral business. He recently had a lady helping him out part-time. She also works in a school part-time, she said a lot of the students now have vapes & apparently they're able to get some form of drugs in these vapes 🤷🏼‍♀️ & jellies/sweets that are some form of drugs being brought into school 🤷🏼‍♀️ crazy s#it 😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Reading posts here that it’s rampant has me seriously stressed with a teenager in the house.
How much approx would a person pay - I’m so naive I haven’t a clue, how much would you buy at a time etc ?

Reactions: 2
I thought the exact same thing, that it's not support for his sister at all, it's he is saying she is sinking the whole ship!
Looking at it again I'd say you's are right! Their income comes from social media alone doesn't it? Well not sure about the parents but Tadghs definitely does. Definitely a lot of anger there if their income dries up

Reactions: 1
I thought the exact same thing, that it's not support for his sister at all, it's he is saying she is sinking the whole ship!
Yeah l thought it was a peculiar reaction to the action. Like yad have more respect if it was a "we all make mistakes" kind of a message. But a point the finger storey is as immature as the video going up itself. 🤷

Reactions: 3
just went on his age to look at what he put up, cannot believe he has over 700k followers, what the hell!!

Reactions: 3
Looking at it again I'd say you's are right! Their income comes from social media alone doesn't it? Well not sure about the parents but Tadghs definitely does. Definitely a lot of anger there if their income dries up
Sadhbh works in a nursing home I think?