The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd be banished from the family altogether if she was pregnant considering tadgh wasnt even allowed move in with his gf before they were married. The ma is a real holy Joe apparently
Wonder what she thought of everything with Sadbh then

Reactions: 1
Only recently discovered this family so excuse if it has been previously been discussed but I get strong camp vibes from the dad

Reactions: 2
Only recently discovered this family so excuse if it has been previously been discussed but I get strong camp vibes from the dad
Listen, sure i nearly keeled over when Tadgh announced his engagement and it was to a woman. Never so shocked. I honestly thought he was gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Listen, sure i nearly keeled over when Tadgh announced his engagement and it was to a woman. Never so shocked. I honestly thought he was gay.
Same…& I have a gaydar for this kind of thing… I thought my sister was pulling my leg when she told me he was straight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve always had a soft spot for him 😳 I think he’s cute, always wondered where he got his looks from. The parents aren’t much to look at. Guess I’m alone here!

Reactions: 6
I’ve always had a soft spot for him 😳 I think he’s cute, always wondered where he got his looks from. The parents aren’t much to look at. Guess I’m alone here!
nopeI think he is cute also maybe the dad was a looker when younger his sisters are pretty 🫢🫢

Reactions: 1