The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 bridesmaids.
---
Just looking at the pics. The brides hair and makeup is a bit much for the dress she wore during the day. Totally overpowers it. It is perfect with the evening gown.
I think she looks lovely, looks like a great crack wedding from the few snaps that have been shared

Reactions: 2
6 bridesmaids.
---
Just looking at the pics. The brides hair and makeup is a bit much for the dress she wore during the day. Totally overpowers it. It is perfect with the evening gown.
Have to agree. Hair is a mess but makeup is terrible

Reactions: 3
That video was just WAAAAAAAYY to frantic for me. Each to their own, but not what I’d want for mine…. I know the main one might be diffrent, but that snippet was just too daft for me. Like a performance. No intimacy. Am I stupid for thinking that?

Reactions: 18
She seems more hyper than him..the wedding looked full on.
Ya in previous stories all along, since the beginning she never came across like that at all. I know he showed her alot more at the beginning when he first started his account. But it looked more like they put on a show rather than have a wedding

Reactions: 10
That video was just WAAAAAAAYY to frantic for me. Each to their own, but not what I’d want for mine…. I know the main one might be diffrent, but that snippet was just too daft for me. Like a performance. No intimacy. Am I stupid for thinking that?
I just think it was very much a "young person's" wedding, moreso of a party but if they're happy with it, good for them. Been to too many vol au vent, beef or salmon, band, DJ, cocktail sausages, siege of Ennis weddings that it's nice to have something that seemed like good craic!

Reactions: 11
The wedding video gives me the ick! It’s like they’re trying too hard to show it was the best craic ever 🙄 a family of attention seeking fools! They’ll probably be divorced in 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The wedding video gives me the ick! It’s like they’re trying too hard to show it was the best craic ever 🙄 a family of attention seeking fools! They’ll probably be divorced in 5 years.
The whole thing is a bit mad. I LOVE a good wedding dress... I'm in wedding groups and I'm married years 😅😅😅😅 but I just love seeing the dresses... the glamour etc. There's not one decent picture of her dress... it's all just dress hair animals and jumping around the place 😝

Reactions: 10
The wedding seemed like it was great craic and I have to appreciate people who like to enjoy themselves! They both seem half mad so they are well suited! The wedding video clip was chaotic, I don't think it was produced very well and the music was a poor choice. I also agree that the bride, who is beautiful, was let down on the day ... The makeup and hair was too much with the busy dress. Sadhbh does look to be pregnant, unless it was just an unflattering photo. Considering her unreal figure, I'm guessing pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would love to take a scissors to thd brides hair...its just to long and drowns her I think.

Reactions: 4
The wedding seemed like it was great craic and I have to appreciate people who like to enjoy themselves! They both seem half mad so they are well suited! The wedding video clip was chaotic, I don't think it was produced very well and the music was a poor choice. I also agree that the bride, who is beautiful, was let down on the day ... The makeup and hair was too much with the busy dress. Sadhbh does look to be pregnant, unless it was just an unflattering photo. Considering her unreal figure, I'm guessing pregnant?
I don’t think she is pregnant as she posted a few stories since in bikini and no bump maybe a pic after she had earthen etc

Reactions: 1
She'd be banished from the family altogether if she was pregnant considering tadgh wasnt even allowed move in with his gf before they were married. The ma is a real holy Joe apparently

Reactions: 5
She'd be banished from the family altogether if she was pregnant considering tadgh wasnt even allowed move in with his gf before they were married. The ma is a real holy Joe apparently
I remember when the abortion referendum was going on she had a vote no badge.
Completely turned me off her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12