The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised there was a thread for the Flemmings. I actually enjoy the videos and tend to get a laugh from them. But the clutter in the house cracks me up lol

Reactions: 9
I think op means by Mary Anne’s stories sadbh is in one and it looks like she is blocking her belly with the bouquet of flowers maybe ?? I didn’t take much notice until it was said and sure had to go back for the nose 😂

I think op means by Mary Anne’s stories sadbh is in one and it looks like she is blocking her belly with the bouquet of flowers maybe ?? I didn’t take much notice until it was said and sure had to go back for the nose 😂
She didn’t post anything at all from the wedding which I thought was odd

No not the picture, she had story up watching a band and said “ has the nugget rocking” and thought that’s what she meant?

They got married in Fossa church & I think Hotel Europe for the wedding meal. They’re prob having night 2 tonight - there’s a pub called the Golden Nugget in Fossa
Think was dunloe hotel wedding reception

Reactions: 4
Really?? Was there other bridesmaids or just mary anne?
6 bridesmaids.
---
Just looking at the pics. The brides hair and makeup is a bit much for the dress she wore during the day. Totally overpowers it. It is perfect with the evening gown.

Reactions: 4