The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live close but I know people that know him and he keeps that part of his life private - rightly so
I think he is doing a great job on social media. They share their lives but yet they keep so much of it private. I only know anything about their private lives from Kerry being so small. Derry keeps his job off socials, I don’t even know what the rest of them do. Tadgh doesn’t be on waffling about his every thought like the rest of the huns. He uses his platform to promote stuff which is fair enough because he needs to make a living but he gets the good stuff like failte Ireland, not rubbish Hello Fresh or Sweet King. There is no shite like, “hi guys, I’m just on to tell you about how I can’t live without this sea moss crap” 😫
Their page is good clean, family fun that kids can watch and yet it still makes adults laugh. Well done the Flemings.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think he is doing a great job on social media. They share their lives but yet they keep so much of it private. I only know anything about their private lives from Kerry being so small. Derry keeps his job off socials, I don’t even know what the rest of them do. Tadgh doesn’t be on waffling about his every thought like the rest of the huns. He uses his platform to promote stuff which is fair enough because he needs to make a living but he gets the good stuff like failte Ireland, not rubbish Hello Fresh or Sweet King. There is no shite like, “hi guys, I’m just on to tell you about how I can’t live without this sea moss crap” 😫
Their page is good clean, family fun that kids can watch and yet it still makes adults laugh. Well done the Flemings.
💯 , I agree 100%

Reactions: 6
and he’s hot 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
This is so true 🥳

Reactions: 2
I doubt it his wife seems to stay out of the spotlight
I've been following her for quite some time, she doesn't know me and yet she accepted me. Whilst not directly in the spotlight she does enjoy his "following" & she has sure shown that via her stories in the past. (which most are via Tadhg!)

Reactions: 3