The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what make you think that
Sorry I did mean to put in original post that he is recently following one of the judges and a few other z listers who look like possible contenders. I don't follow him so wasn't sure if he mentioned anything.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I did mean to put in original post that he is recently following one of the judges and a few other z listers who look like possible contenders. I don't follow him so wasn't sure if he mentioned anything.
Is it definitely happening I thought RTÉ were switching it up this year taking dancing with the stars off and replacing with talent show or something?

Reactions: 1
Standing back and filming his wife who is flat out working after shovelling and pushing a giant wheelbarrow of horse poo and dirty straw......I just dunno what it is, but I would love to give my one giant kick up the ass 🫣😂

Attachments

Standing back and filming his wife who is flat out working after shovelling ...I just dunno what it is, but I would love to give my one giant kick up the ass 🫣😂
Ah stop would ya it was a bitta craic and she clearly hammed up her reaction for the camera. Did you see their wedding....she's as hyper as him and up for a laugh 🥴

Reactions: 10
The first of fhe DWTS cast has been announced Eileen Dunne is named first. Tadgh must defo be doing it he is following Kai Widdrington former Dwts currently on Strictly UK.

The first of fhe DWTS cast has been announced Eileen Dunne is named first. Tadgh must defo be doing it he is following Kai Widdrington former Dwts currently on Strictly UK.
I wonder 🤔 he seems to be with his dad every day. For dwts do they not stay in Dublin midweek practicing for the few weeks before the show starts on TV
He could be though!

I wonder 🤔 he seems to be with his dad every day. For dwts do they not stay in Dublin midweek practicing for the few weeks before the show starts on TV
He could be though!
Alot could be pre recorded