The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she would be pregnant again this quickly after having Casimir, she mentioned he would be their last baby and I agree with whoever said she seems much flatter after having this baby. Must be really hard work even with all the help!
Casimir is such a wanky, pretentious name

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she say he would be their last? But yes I noticed STRAIGHT after I posted that she posted pics of him kicking her stomach - she DEFINITELY reads this thread

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 3
You'd never know, she might be suffering from post natal depression 🤷‍♀️ Plus having the responsibility of 4 kids, with or without help, must be a lot.

Reactions: 2
Did she say he would be their last? But yes I noticed STRAIGHT after I posted that she posted pics of him kicking her stomach - she DEFINITELY reads this thread
oh yeah she definitely does. A lot of her behaviour has changed dramatically since this thread was started as before she acted like nothing ever bothered her, parenting was heaven, life was perfect, she did it all alone etc. she still acts like she does it all alone without help but she’s definitely trying to act relatable and saying she is low on sleep or Casimir is colicky or whatever. I think given her self absorption and how much she cares about how she’s perceived she is most likely suffering from reading what people think about her as written here than postnatal depression. And if she does have PPD then maybe she can be real about it for a change. On the positive side I did like her blue fringe dress + heels and the silver dress.

Oh I can’t with the bleeping perfect boat stories complete with dolphins leaping on the horizon! 😭😂
Anyway, back to cleaning the bathroom...

Reactions: 6
Just found this thread (and this site!) and spent an evening scrolling through the posts as the FBB has always fascinated me… a quick look at her comments would have you believing that everyone falls for the (obviously very fake!) staging of her life. Thank god that’s not the case!
I wanted to add two insights…I saw her in Ibiza on her last trip (not this one) and the kids were nowhere in sight. She was sitting having lunch and drinks with her husband and another couple for a number of hours. She looked pretty normal - not ridiculously dressed up. But there was no doubt that someone else was looking after the children.
I used to work in the hedge fund industry and, if her husband manages his own fund, he could easily be paid multiple millions every year. A lot of people in the finance industry rent rather than buy (I know he’s English, but for non-English people this isn’t anything weird at all) and it has nothing to do with affordability. It’s also possible that his career has taken off in recent years depending on the performance of his fund. All it takes is a bumper year for performance and suddenly you can have enough to retire a hundred times over.
I think Laura seems like a nice but obviously insecure person. All of these instagrammers are insecure - they’re literally looking for strangers to validate their existence and pay them compliments. I agree with everyone who has pointed out the privacy concerns for the children - it’s so sad that she either can’t see that or doesn’t care. I think she’s probably crying out for real friends that would feel relaxed enough to tease her about what she does. After all, most of us just couldn’t get away with what she posts even if we had the same collection of bags and shoes - surely our friends would ask us who the hell we think we are!!

Reactions: 9
I have never seen her with her children either - I genuinely think they get trotted out for the gram. I have seen her nanny with the kids and her husband doing the food shopping & the school run. I wonder what she actually does? Regarding house situ. Hedgies with a family rent in Chelsea/ Kensington not next to sewage works in Fulham. I still stand firm it’s all smoke and mirrors - something is up and I suspect it’s post natal. Too much pressure to do all that Insta crap after having a baby.

I’ve seen her with her kids and husband out, she seemed very caring and I didn’t see her phone out once. Nanny nowhere to be seen! The girls were so well behaved, like little adults. All fitted in with the image.. although Laura wasn’t very chatty herself but I just assumed she gets a lot of people come up to her. She has always been super friendly on IG though.

Hurray to no Amazon links.. although still loads of adverts. If her net worth is in the millions why bother advertising so much? Literally every post is a ‘swipe up’ to an affiliated link.. also, it feels like all the London influencers are posting the same things on rotation: MyTheresa, Hermes Oran (or the Dune dupe), Soru jewellery, Balenciaga bags/shoes, anything Chanel.. not seen anything consistently well curated in a while.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her with her kids and husband out, she seemed very caring and I didn’t see her phone out once. Nanny nowhere to be seen! The girls were so well behaved, like little adults. All fitted in with the image.. although Laura wasn’t very chatty herself but I just assumed she gets a lot of people come up to her. She has always been super friendly on IG though.

Hurray to no Amazon links.. although still loads of adverts. If her net worth is in the millions why bother advertising so much? Literally every post is a ‘swipe up’ to an affiliated link.. also, it feels like all the London influencers are posting the same things on rotation: MyTheresa, Hermes Oran (or the Dune dupe), Soru jewellery, Balenciaga bags/shoes, anything Chanel.. not seen anything consistently well curated in a while.
funny you say that she’s always been friendly on IG because I once messaged her and asked her how she managed date nights without pumping and still exclusively breastfeeding and she blocked me. I had also commented on one of her photos about how does she manage to get ready for date nights and still put the kids to sleep but she deleted my comment. In fact of not for this thread I’d never have guessed she had a nanny at all the way she vehemently deletes any comments and blocks people who ask her about how she manages to “exclusively breastfeed” without every pumping and still going on never ending date nights

Does she employ people to post positive stuff about her? So many eyebrow raising posters on this thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just found this thread (and this site!) and spent an evening scrolling through the posts as the FBB has always fascinated me… a quick look at her comments would have you believing that everyone falls for the (obviously very fake!) staging of her life. Thank god that’s not the case!
I wanted to add two insights…I saw her in Ibiza on her last trip (not this one) and the kids were nowhere in sight. She was sitting having lunch and drinks with her husband and another couple for a number of hours. She looked pretty normal - not ridiculously dressed up. But there was no doubt that someone else was looking after the children.
I used to work in the hedge fund industry and, if her husband manages his own fund, he could easily be paid multiple millions every year. A lot of people in the finance industry rent rather than buy (I know he’s English, but for non-English people this isn’t anything weird at all) and it has nothing to do with affordability. It’s also possible that his career has taken off in recent years depending on the performance of his fund. All it takes is a bumper year for performance and suddenly you can have enough to retire a hundred times over.
I think Laura seems like a nice but obviously insecure person. All of these instagrammers are insecure - they’re literally looking for strangers to validate their existence and pay them compliments. I agree with everyone who has pointed out the privacy concerns for the children - it’s so sad that she either can’t see that or doesn’t care. I think she’s probably crying out for real friends that would feel relaxed enough to tease her about what she does. After all, most of us just couldn’t get away with what she posts even if we had the same collection of bags and shoes - surely our friends would ask us who the hell we think we are!!
I agree with all of this!! I'm a mum at the school Mila attends (our daughters are in the same year), and her gauche, in-your-face, look-at-me, look-at-me behaviour re her belongings, family and holidays are just incomprehensible to me and the other mothers. To give an example, my friend (another mum at the school) is married to a hedge fund owner. They live in a £20m house in Kensington but you would never know (I only do because I was nosey and looked it up on Zoopla). She doesn't have flashy bags or wear her diamonds in the daytime. She doesn't dress her kids in fancy clothes - they wear activity-appropriate things like leggings and shorts - unlike Laura who makes her girls go climbing in mini ballgowns.
Does my friend brag about her wealth? Christ no! She doesn't even have an instagram account, because the thought of exposing her children or flaunting her wealth is horriyingly embarrassing, just as it is to anyone apart from Laura or her tragic wannabe sidekick, drainpipe-voice Flavia Stuttgen.

• Haha
I've followed her on/off for a while. Got a bit overbearing during the lockdown, and I used to like parts of her style but it's gone completely overboard and frankly quite tasteless so I've lost interest. Plus knowing that each garment roughly gets one wear before being flogged on Insta is really offputting.

The extortionate wealth and the frivolous spending are the USP here let's be realistic, otherwise, I don't think there is anything remotely interesting to watch about their entire gang (inc. Flavia, Rubin, the other not-so-popular ones). It all seems rather insecure and flashy, almost like they don't have anything else to do rather than show off to each other. Must be quite a lonely lifestyle, unless their endless Chanel collections have mastered the art of communication.

Ironically we've now got some hubby content on IG to watch. Hi Laura 👋

Reactions: 7
Nah I don’t think that’s surfing hottie was her husband, was it? I thought that was an instructor. I’d actually be jealous if that’s what her husband looks like

Reactions: 8
Nah I don’t think that’s surfing hottie was her husband, was it? I thought that was an instructor. I’d actually be jealous if that’s what her husband looks like
Ooh now having said that, not so sure. Looks a bit too comfortable to be a stranger no? Where's Ariana when you need her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.