The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks painfully thin in tonight’s stories
Lolling at that story 😂is that the Gladiator music in the background 😂😂. As if her husband has to film her trotting down the road like she’s on a spice girls music video 🙈 what a twit.

Reactions: 3
Lolling at that story 😂is that the Gladiator music in the background 😂😂. As if her husband has to film her trotting down the road like she’s on a spice girls music video 🙈 what a twit.
Why doesn’t she walk down her own road. Why in gods name would you drive to Kensington to get your blooming picture taken when you’ve got 4 little children at home?? It’s bonkers. She’s coming across as slightly odd. Laura go to South Park or Parsons Green, there are plenty of places in Fulham!!!

I don't know what it is but I feel the last month or so something has change with Laura ?
Her Tattle thread went off 😆
I know it always seems like I’m her biggest fan, I’m not but I will say at least she’s taken some of what has been said on board and she’s showing the children much much less. Most people don’t care what’s said here and carry on with their tit.

Reactions: 8
Her Tattle thread went off 😆
I know it always seems like I’m her biggest fan, I’m not but I will say at least she’s taken some of what has been said on board and she’s showing the children much much less. Most people don’t care what’s said here and carry on with their tit.
She was showing them less. But I see they are beginning to creep back in 🙄.

Reactions: 2
She looks painfully thin in tonight’s stories
sickly thin, and finally starting to see her actual height now. her nanny or whoever takes her photos must no longer take them lying on the ground to give the appearance of her being 6 foot lmao.

she just looks like sickly skinny small person now. nothing wrong with being short of course but just funny that for ages she was trying to portray herself of a model height

Reactions: 5
sickly thin, and finally starting to see her actual height now. her nanny or whoever takes her photos must no longer take them lying on the ground to give the appearance of her being 6 foot lmao.

she just looks like sickly skinny small person now. nothing wrong with being short of course but just funny that for ages she was trying to portray herself of a model height
Yes I’ve noticed that she looks very tiny now. I appreciate some people are naturally thin but she has minimal to zero fat on her and doesn’t look healthy at all.

Why doesn’t she walk down her own road. Why in gods name would you drive to Kensington to get your blooming picture taken when you’ve got 4 little children at home?? It’s bonkers. She’s coming across as slightly odd. Laura go to South Park or Parsons Green, there are plenty of places in Fulham!!!
Probably because her location where she lives has clearly been given away so for her own personal safety! You can never be too careful! Probable wouldn’t be the wisest to post her street when she has shown her children so much. I know I wouldn’t

Probably because her location where she lives has clearly been given away so for her own personal safety! You can never be too careful! Probable wouldn’t be the wisest to post her street when she has shown her children so much. I know I wouldn’t
Nah duck all to do with child safety. More to do with her pages aesthetic. Those kids are working overtime again on her stories I see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah duck all to do with child safety. More to do with her pages aesthetic. Those kids are working overtime again on her stories I see 🙄
her own safety, plenty of influencers getting burgled and lots have stopped sharing their live locations. there's no law saying she has to post on her own street, Lorna Luxe lives outside London and always comes in to be photographed on the streets there, it's pretty common

Reactions: 1
Absolutely. She is disingenuous and likes to suggest that she lives in Chelsea/Kensington, but actually lives in a not-very-photogenic part of Fulham.
At least Flavia does post in Fulham. She is so dumb - her address is very findable on Google via Companies House and she is constantly taking photos of herself on the street adjacent. What a twerp.

Absolutely. She is disingenuous and likes to suggest that she lives in Chelsea/Kensington, but actually lives in a not-very-photogenic part of Fulham.
At least Flavia does post in Fulham. She is so dumb - her address is very findable on Google via Companies House and she is constantly taking photos of herself on the street adjacent. What a twerp.
Yes I had a 5 minute nosey at Flavia's husband, and was very surprised by where she lives ( and yes it was a couple of clicks to find). These people are indeed twerps.

Glad to find she has a thread!

After the child exploitation what annoys me is she never declares affiliate links, I argued with one of her followers who said I was making up the link. Said i must be jealous of how rich she is and she doesn't need to aff link

But she always affiliate links and never declares it, you can see rstyle.me flash up when you swipe up which is an affiliate link for reward style. Makes her so shady and untrustworthy not to follow the law. They do it because there's next to no regulation of these ads so very unlikely they'll ever get a wrist slap. Very telling of her personality and attitude to life to deceive people like this.

Attached ss
Screenshot_20210722-092959_Instagram.jpg

Ring ring ring it's an affiliate link!
Screenshot_20210722-093028_Instagram.jpg

And the address it bounces you to shows it's an affiliate link as CJ event stands for commission junction event tracking
Screenshot_20210722-093547_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4
If people feel like it, it's worth reporting to ASA when you spot Laura not declaring ads (it gets tedious with the serial offenders though).

If people feel like it, it's worth reporting to ASA when you spot Laura not declaring ads (it gets tedious with the serial offenders though).

I've tried that before and by the time they look into it in 3 - 4 weeks the story has long gone so they do nothing. Thats why dishonest people like Laura don't declare! bleeping wild west!

I'm still shocked she rents in the wrong side of Fulham. Nowt wrong with renting or even Fulham (even the wrong side is expensive enough) but I'd assumed she lived in prime London. All about image and appearance zzzzz

I've tried that before and by the time they look into it in 3 - 4 weeks the story has long gone so they do nothing. Thats why dishonest people like Laura don't declare! bleeping wild west!
yeah, its not ideal. I take screen shots and attach them. Plus give then the time/date. I reported Grace Beverley recently (for not declaring her own brand in Stories) and got a reply within a month. They told me they would be getting in touch with her and at least for a short while she did start declaring it.

I don’t follow Laura but often look at her feed and stories … I like to see her beauty and skincare recommendations and what she uses - after all, with the money and contacts she has, it should be good, right? She storied yesterday her ‘fave trio of skincare’ … 1 was a face oil and 2 were rich creams Seriously, if she did use her ‘face trio’ her face would look like an oil slick!! Complete lies! Either it’s lazy posting, or it’s just a random bunch of stuff she’s been gifted. Really disappointed in her 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow Laura but often look at her feed and stories … I like to see her beauty and skincare recommendations and what she uses - after all, with the money and contacts she has, it should be good, right? She storied yesterday her ‘fave trio of skincare’ … 1 was a face oil and 2 were rich creams Seriously, if she did use her ‘face trio’ her face would look like an oil slick!! Complete lies! Either it’s lazy posting, or it’s just a random bunch of stuff she’s been gifted. Really disappointed in her 😕
Welcome to the world of bullshitting Instagrammers 😂

I don't know what it is but I feel the last month or so something has change with Laura ?
She’s been rumbled. Some of us know the detail. She’s not tall (as she likes to portray) - she drives to Kensington/Chelsea to do her pictures because outside a sewage works where she lives doesn’t cut it!! She’s clearly using those kids for the gram. They are too small to object & she’s not declaring ADD AFFLINK. She also sells off her gifted items which is just plain tacky

And her hair isn’t real either. Extensions. Tacky - the whole bloody thing is

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.