The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh now having said that, not so sure. Looks a bit too comfortable to be a stranger no? Where's Ariana when you need her
Yes! Someone who knows her in real life please confirm if that’s her husband in the surfing stories because that man was quite good looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know her in real life but that’s not the same man in her wedding photos so unless she has a new one that’s not her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he looks like a cross between Rodney from only fools and Christian Bale in American Psycho then it’s her husband.

• Haha
Yes! Someone who knows her in real life please confirm if that’s her husband in the surfing stories because that man was quite good looking!
Nope. Not her husband. Husband has long hair (greasy most of the time), constantly looks angry and you can tell he was/is a ‘stoner’ - marches around, not relaxed at all. I feel sorry for him. Probably just needs some time with his family without a bloody iPhone documenting every living moment

Reactions: 3
What do you mean? I cant see any posts on here that look like they would be on her behalf?
Ha, there's always loads of "just playing devils advocate" posters in this thread that are trying to shut down other people and disrupt. They try to blend in, but it's so obvious.

Reactions: 2
Their wedding photo pops up in one of those net worth shite sites. I know a city portfolio manager earns well but not that much, but she isn't a British fashion icon worth 180 million! 🤣🤣

She's just another person on an app that posts illegal undisclosed affiliate links and other ads everyday and has nothing going for her other than a far higher than average disposable income. Money doesn't make for an interesting USP

Screenshot_20210811-161758_Brave.jpg

Ooh now having said that, not so sure. Looks a bit too comfortable to be a stranger no? Where's Ariana when you need her
The surfer man isn’t Laura’s husband.

I’ve really liked her outfits on this holiday, although I agree the silky pjs were a bit too out there. The gold swimsuit looked stunning and the different cover ups too. I can’t get my head around those Chanel open toe sandals though... maybe something to wear on the school run (baring in mind where she lives) but pairing them with a pretty dress to go out? I hope she is ok though, she looks even more skinny in these latest pictures.

The chanel dad sandals are rank no matter who wears them. They are def emperors new clothes.
You can bet that any of these women who are gushing over them this year, would rather have cut their leg off than wear them 2 years ago. Obviously the chanel logo makes a world of difference.

Remind me to tell my granny she's been a fashion icon for years with hers

Reactions: 5
The chanel dad sandals are rank no matter who wears them. They are def emperors new clothes.
You can bet that any of these women who are gushing over them this year, would rather have cut their leg off than wear them 2 years ago. Obviously the chanel logo makes a world of difference.

Remind me to tell my granny she's been a fashion icon for years with hers
I actually love my Chanel dad sandals 🙈 fashion victim, moi? 🤣

• Haha
I hated the Chanel dad sandals at first but they’ve kind of grown on me the more I’ve seen them. Shows what insta can do 😂 Tijan Serena has posted a few videos of her walking in them lately and she really clomps about in them so that’s put me off again!

I hated the Chanel dad sandals at first but they’ve kind of grown on me the more I’ve seen them. Shows what insta can do 😂 Tijan Serena has posted a few videos of her walking in them lately and she really clomps about in them so that’s put me off again!
Same. I spotted the Kurt Geiger dupes. I was surprised how much I liked them!

I think part of the appeal must be that really chunky shoes make already skinny legs look even skinnier.

I love that Holly Scarsella! Always mentioning how her children get messy instead of being instagram perfect especially on holiday at beaches, breathe of fresh air compared to most wealthy instagram bloggers

Does she employ people to post positive stuff about her? So many eyebrow raising posters on this thread 🤣🤣
Yes and new members (hi mumlifestyled, is that you?!) and now it’s clearer why her Insta feed is always full of positive comments, she deletes them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.