Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I would make a new one using our favourite catch phrase!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Trying to brainstorm baby names atm and the girls names are easy but the boys names are soooooo limited.... I’m Irish and I bleeping HATE most Irish names the worst I’ve heard for a boy are Tadgh, Oisin and fionn 🙈 horrid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Trying to brainstorm baby names atm and the girls names are easy but the boys names are soooooo limited.... I’m Irish and I bleeping HATE most Irish names the worst I’ve heard for a boy are Tadgh, Oisin and fionn 🙈 horrid
Im Irish too totally agree with your choices Gobnait Grainne Blaithin and Blathnaid I cant stand for girls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm Irish too I love the girl Irish name my real name Is Irish but I don't like Cillian/Killian, Rian, Cathal not a fan of the spelling Eoin

Reactions: 4
My name is Irish but not a popular name and easy to spell luckily 😉 I would say it but its that unusual I'll have people knowing who I am.
Curious if you'd all like it though haha.

Reactions: 3
Also Irish 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ My names is very Irish, it’s been mentioned, I’m not a fan of it tbf, I’d love an Irish name for my babies but moved to England, English Boyf and he has an unusual surname. How to chose your child’s name without signing them up for a life of torture? 🤣🤣🤣 also I just associate so many names with people that I hate. My baby name list is dwindling

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also Irish 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ My names is very Irish, it’s been mentioned, I’m not a fan of it tbf, I’d love an Irish name for my babies but moved to England, English Boyf and he has an unusual surname. How to chose your child’s name without signing them up for a life of torture? 🤣🤣🤣 also I just associate so many names with people that I hate. My baby name list is dwindling
When I had my eldest my mother said "Robin is a nice name for a boy........................................." Thats ok until you add in the surname which was also a Bird Name - how much stick would he have got eh?
My name is actually Irish and its none of those mentioned. Its spelt phonetically & very simple yet NOBODY seems capable of doing that without a "How is that spelt then?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.