The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before - I’ll say it again - I’ve reported her to the ASA before and they sent me an email saying they had spoken to her, so it is worth doing. She starts behaving for a few weeks and then reverts back to normal though - probably thinks they won’t bother calling again.

Reactions: 5
She’s been rumbled. Some of us know the detail. She’s not tall (as she likes to portray) - she drives to Kensington/Chelsea to do her pictures because outside a sewage works where she lives doesn’t cut it!! She’s clearly using those kids for the gram. They are too small to object & she’s not declaring ADD AFFLINK. She also sells off her gifted items which is just plain tacky

And her hair isn’t real either. Extensions. Tacky - the whole bloody thing is
Yes to this. She is the epitome of tacky and fake. Everything about her - from her fake hair, to her £5 Zara cast-off flogging. She is shameless, and full of herself, and clearly thinks she deserves mother of the year award, but in fact she is robbing her own children of privacy and putting them at risk. The primary duty of a parent is to keep their kids safe, and she is failing at that, big time.

Was so shocked by the Instagram story she showed while sitting on the edge of the cliff watching the sunset. I honestly thought the legs shown were her eldest daughters. When I realised they were her legs I was gobsmacked! She is so thin she looks malnourished.

Reactions: 3
Was so shocked by the Instagram story she showed while sitting on the edge of the cliff watching the sunset. I honestly thought the legs shown were her eldest daughters. When I realised they were her legs I was gobsmacked! She is so thin she looks malnourished.
Her legs are like pipe cleaners. Have you never noticed her razer sharp knees in her leggings? When she wears boots, they gape the whole way around her legs. She has that waif like figure

Reactions: 2
who’s watching the four kids while she’s climbing on cliffs - her husband alone?
I'd wager a nanny is with them. They took one on their holidays last summer too (Where Laura drove the whole time because inexplicably her husband does not drive :LOL:)

Reactions: 6
I thought it was her daughter too if it wasn’t for the Chanel shoes I would never have realised it was her!

I thought it was her daughter too if it wasn’t for the Chanel shoes I would never have realised it was her!
Yes! I did pause on that and once I saw the chanel logos only then did I realize it was her. She’s gotten much skinnier after her son’s birth than she was pre-pregnancy. I feel so sad for her now. She’s an older woman, clearly with body issues and she seems to lack any spark at all now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought the exact same thing till I saw her wearing the same outfit in the next story (although the toddler-style dress and sandals don’t help)! I know she’s always been thin but she’s getting quite uncomfortable to look at 😔 She’s mentioned finding things tougher with the children lately but I don’t know how much stock to put in that considering she can have all the help she wants.

• Sad
What’s with all the instahuns going out in their pyjamas? I don’t care how much they are, they’re still pyjamas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has lost all her sparkle and is sooo boring. Also was anyone else grossed out by that ENTIRE wardrobe of new holiday clothes?! Most still had all the tags on

Reactions: 8
What’s with all the instahuns going out in their pyjamas? I don’t care how much they are, they’re still pyjamas 🙄
How not to wear them. She looks painfully horribly thin in them, I would be annoyed if I was the brand - a poor representation …..I think something is up but I have to say I think she is trying to “prove” to be skinny after 4 kids. Much better to be wholesome and well rounded

She looks so frail. Like she’s on day release from hospital in those pjs.
Something is wrong with her. The truth always rises

Reactions: 1
Meh this vacation looks a bit boring. I never see her laughing and actually having fun. Just completely controlled dressed up images and matched up kids walking on the beach. It feels staged and really not fun. I have kids myself and they have such a blast on the beach and it’s messy and there’s melted ice cream and what not but here it’s just curated swimsuits and dresses for the girls sitting tamely.

Reactions: 9
The latest story in the blue dress - she looks pregnant. I wonder if the ugly oversized clothing Is for a reason.

The silver dress and shoes on tonight’s IG are incredible - she looks great! This is the kind of content I follow her for …at the same time, I’m put off by the fact that her IG page has become one big advert! I’d rather she was just showing off her outfits rather then try flog them- just like back when she started. Why does everything have to be a coolaboration/affiliated? .. I can’t tell whether she has bought something because she genuinely likes it or because she is getting paid for it ..

Reactions: 7
The silver dress and shoes on tonight’s IG are incredible - she looks great! This is the kind of content I follow her for …at the same time, I’m put off by the fact that her IG page has become one big advert! I’d rather she was just showing off her outfits rather then try flog them- just like back when she started. Why does everything have to be a coolaboration/affiliated? .. I can’t tell whether she has bought something because she genuinely likes it or because she is getting paid for it ..
Yes love the silver outfit!!
same I just loved the ‘extra’ outfits she wore
Cba seeing the Amazon fashion shilling. It’s unnecessary

I loved the silver outfit too. Amazing looking photos.

I think she seems very flat from she had Casimir. I have really noticed that she's not as carefree as she was. Of course 4 small children would be hard going no matter how much help you have.

• Sad
The latest story in the blue dress - she looks pregnant. I wonder if the ugly oversized clothing Is for a reason.
I don’t think she would be pregnant again this quickly after having Casimir, she mentioned he would be their last baby and I agree with whoever said she seems much flatter after having this baby. Must be really hard work even with all the help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.