The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested and apologies if this isn’t in the right place but she’s a mix of parenting and fashion so I thought ‘Lifestyle’ best covered it.

Absolutely bloody loaded and portraying a very curated, rose tinted view of parenting. She’s just had her fourth baby and my god the stuff she’s been sent 🤯

Reactions: 6
I don't follow her but watch her stories. The wealth 😮 and those girls do seem to be very sweet. Of course she, like any of us, shows only the good stuff.

I do like her, she is a gazillion miles away from my life or lifestyle but I like her.

Reactions: 6
I have been wanting a thread on her for ages, she fascinates me. Loved the casual gift of an Hermes blanket from a friend 🤣.

I find it odd that she dresses them in matching clothes and not keen on her style- leather look leggings on toddlers and pristine trainers.

She has to have a house full of staff, I was a sobbing mess with my newborn and assorted older children. Lucky lady.

Reactions: 10
I have been wanting a thread on her for ages, she fascinates me. Loved the casual gift of an Hermes blanket from a friend 🤣.

I find it odd that she dresses them in matching clothes and not keen on her style- leather look leggings on toddlers and pristine trainers.

She has to have a house full of staff, I was a sobbing mess with my newborn and assorted older children. Lucky lady.
Agree with all this! I’m not a fan of her style either - too pristine and showy, I find it a bit chavvy 😬 and matchy matchy but I’d kill for her handbag collection and I’m also fascinated by her lifestyle. I assumed (wrongly) she’d be married to someone older but they look similar ages. Where does the money come from I wonder?

Reactions: 3
I like her. She seems "down to earth" but she definitely portrays a perfect life, which must be far from the truth. I think her family is well off and her husband must be doing well too.

I really like her fashion taste. She's so skinny though!

Reactions: 2
I like her. She seems "down to earth" but she definitely portrays a perfect life, which must be far from the truth. I think her family is well off and her husband must be doing well too.

I really like her fashion taste. She's so skinny though!
They're loaded. Old money I'd imagine. I envy her figure, even though she is extremely thin. She adores those kids, which is wonderful to see.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been waiting for this thread too.
To me it’s old money plus a very good banking job.
She is lovely though

Reactions: 5
Old money on both sides plus her husband is a hedge fund manager so will be making bank in annual bonuses. I think she is nice but I imagine that the air she gives off could be quite damaging to some people, especially new mothers & those who are struggling - she makes out as though everything is so easy and effortless, and portrays this image of perfection & like nothing seems to bother her/everything is amazing. I know its just what she chooses to share, but for example today showing how much room she had in her jeans less than a week post-partum was a bit "eye roll"

Also, I will never forget that she once either was tagged in pics of her wedding or she herself tagged her wedding photographer on Instagram - I looked up the photographer & the photos (which are all still online to see) and one of the tables at her Ibiza reception wedding was called "Fritzl Dungeon"... Not sure if I'm allowed to share it here but i still have the screenshot!! 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Following! Thank you @Dizzy . One of the reasons I found Tattle in the first place was looking for a thread on FBB!
I feel like everyone else above, I really like her, she responds to messages and she seems genuinely nice. BUT! Surely someone’s life really isn’t so perfect? I know insta is a curated version of what goes on but seriously? The wealth just blows me away, and the amount constantly spent on ‘investment pieces’ - even on the kids! Who are dressed in fur, cashmere but are always immaculate. Surely they must throw up on themselves, get muddy and need clothing changes like every other toddler?
The only thing that irked me recently was when someone on another thread pointed out she was selling the kids clothes for as little as a fiver on a reselling site. Obviously a lot of this will be gifted to her - just pay it forward and give it to charity, as it appears she isn’t short of money.

Old money on both sides plus her husband is a hedge fund manager so will be making bank in annual bonuses. I think she is nice but I imagine that the air she gives off could be quite damaging to some people, especially new mothers & those who are struggling - she makes out as though everything is so easy and effortless, and portrays this image of perfection & like nothing seems to bother her/everything is amazing. I know its just what she chooses to share, but for example today showing how much room she had in her jeans less than a week post-partum was a bit "eye roll"

Also, I will never forget that she once either was tagged in pics of her wedding or she herself tagged her wedding photographer on Instagram - I looked up the photographer & the photos (which are all still online to see) and one of the tables at her Ibiza reception wedding was called "Fritzl Dungeon"... Not sure if I'm allowed to share it here but i still have the screenshot!! 😱
so unrelatable, lots of women struggle with weight post partum, and after 4 babies she’s so lucky. Took me a year!
The wedding photographs - WTH is that about - I think screenshots are allowed?

Last edited:
That’s bad to re sell the clothes instead of donating. I think children should grow up with mud and mess and animals though so I am not her target market. I always get adverts for Coutts after I watch her stories 🤣

• Haha
That’s bad to re sell the clothes instead of donating. I think children should grow up with mud and mess and animals though so I am not her target market. I always get adverts for Coutts after I watch her stories 🤣
I’m the same, and I’m not really sure how you manage not to have mud and mess as a small child?? It might be nice to see them covered in mud and pasta sauce for a change but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Even when she’s in loungewear without makeup, it’s cashmere and she still looks amazing!

What I don’t understand is that she is clearly super wealthy and still shows quite a bit of her life and kids on Instagram.
she clearly doesn’t need the extra cash from insta.
I would be very paranoid for the kids security but maybe it’s just me, I am scared sometimes to go out with too much jewellery or a designer bag and I am a nobody

Reactions: 9
I find it amazing how much money she spends on clothes each month. Plus as someone else above mentioned, she doesn’t need insta for the money, so why is she exposing her children? They have zero privacy.

What I don’t understand is that she is clearly super wealthy and still shows quite a bit of her life and kids on Instagram.
she clearly doesn’t need the extra cash from insta.
I would be very paranoid for the kids security but maybe it’s just me, I am scared sometimes to go out with too much jewellery or a designer bag and I am a nobody
I know what you mean, I’m by no means wealthy but own some nice things which sometimes I worry about taking out. Then I think sod it, I’ve worked hard for it💪🏽

I was thinking as I wrote my previous post that maybe she does donate money to charity or something, just is discreet about it. But then why sell your clothes on e-bloggers and not just give them to a high end charity shop instead?

Reactions: 3
I think some IGers are just very naive and aren’t aware of the dangers of exposing young children to (in some cases) hundreds of thousands of strangers.

Reactions: 1
Ooh a thread on her! I actually really like her - she comes across as very sweet and her children are so beautiful. HOWEVER (and this bugs me no end) is that she never declares gifts and ads. Every single swipe up is Reward Style which means she earns commission and is she obliged to declare it as an #ad. Every gift has to be declared as an #ad. And yet she never does it. I always come so close to reporting her...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.