The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree with all this. The house, fees, staff, holidays, shopping - that’s an income of millions per year, not a few hundred thousand (lovely as that must be!)

ETA: I’ve just noticed I’m a VIP Member!!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes agree with all this. The house, fees, staff, holidays, shopping - that’s an income of millions per year, not a few hundred thousand (lovely as that must be!)

VIP, welcome to the club 👏🤪

Laura’s also not as posh as she’d like to come across, she once said toilet on a story. A real posh person would only say loo 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Congratulations @Dizzy 🥳

I honestly thought she must be married to an oligarch or foreign royalty, such is the lavish lifestyle!

100% I know people working in banking and earning lots but this lifestyle is something else.
Definitely family money and trust fund together with two good jobs.
How the other half live hey?

Reactions: 4
I see she is sporting pink nails now, in her latest glamour photo. Guess she could have done them herself 🤔 but I doubt it, as they look too groomed, plus she’d have done a swipe up trying to flog us the kit is she had, no? Breaking lock down restrictions for vanity 🙄

She is 100000% having them done by someone else. They look like gel nails and they're perfectly manicured. So ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Oh another thing.... she gave birth at Kensington wIng which is private.
I know for a fact that the average package (no extras, only one night in hospital) is around 20k.
80k at least for 4 kids 😰

Flavia and FBB seem competing who buys next (Hermes/Chanel) first on daily basis.....

Oh another thing.... she gave birth at Kensington wIng which is private.
I know for a fact that the average package (no extras, only one night in hospital) is around 20k.
80k at least for 4 kids 😰
She also mentioned before, that they have a private GP, as it’s more convenient 😆 wouldn’t want to be mixing with the plebs in a state surgery hey 🙄. They must burn through money.

• Wow
Is it definitely a bag? Though anything of that size from Chanel is going to be spendy!
She’s just shown it. It’s another bag 😂 she’s a serious spender isn’t she. Hope for her husbands trust funds sake, she’s not going to do a Jonny Depp 😂.

She’s just shown it. It’s another bag 😂 she’s a serious spender isn’t she. Hope for her husbands trust funds sake, she’s not going to do a Jonny Depp 😂.
Just seen it. It’s not for me, I think Flavia has the same Kermit one. £6k a pop!

Reactions: 1
Just seen it. It’s not for me, I think Flavia has the same Kermit one. £6k a pop!
Just gone and looked at Flavia’s page. They must have the same interior designer as they have the exact same sofa, dining chairs and side tables 😂🤔. Bit weird.

I feel like Flavia copied the Bug?! Who knows though - they are both v far up each other backsides

I am SO glad there is a thread about Laura! I have been dying to spill the beans! For background - Mila went to nursery with my daughter.

She is absolutely insufferable. She comes across as nice on Instagram, but I can assure you, she is not in real life. She is pretty much the only parent in the year who doesn't disclose her address on the school lists and is very cold to the other mothers. And, remember when she said she didn't care about the gender of her babies? Total BS. She cried for 2 weeks after she found out Anoushka was a girl. She was DESPERATE to have a boy. Hence the feeling complete now that they have the Christ child Casimir.

Her husband, Mark Wills. He is a toad. I mean, he actually looks like one, and acts like one. I think part of the reason she doesn't show him on Instagram is not because he has privacy concerns (if that were really true, why on earth would he let her pimp out her kids like she does?), but because he looks like the back end of a bus. When he drops Mila off at school, I have seen him barge past other parents - he is rude, oafish, and arrogant. My friend works as a headhunter, and the stuff she knows about his business shenanigans and his damning peer reviews is quite shocking. Simply put, he is a total bastard. But absolutely loaded - and that is obviously the reason Laura is with him.

Laura is disingenous, money-grabbing, and a terrible mother for exposing her children online. The other mums at the school gossip about her behind her back (and by the way, there are lots of other celebs' kids at the school, plus genuinely ultra wealthy people with yachts/multiple homes around the glob, but they are the least showy, and would never DREAM of sacrificing their childrens' privacy at the altar of their own vanity).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooh interesting. So Mark looks like a toad? He looked quite good looking in the wedding photos, although granted they were side profile.
So are we right it’s a big trust fund that feeds her spending? As he wouldn’t earn as much as she spends in his job 🤔. If she really as skinny as she looks? I’d guess she limits her diet and isn’t at a healthy weight. Does she pick up at school or does the help? I have a theory that she’s not as hands on as she makes out. As I’ve said before, she’s definitely not posh herself, I’d say she’s middle class, her accent, I have noticed drops sometimes and as I said before, a truly born and bred posh person would not be caught dead saying toilet or pardon which I’ve also heard her say. I know as my OH is a true posh boy 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow this is so interesting. I’ve always really liked Laura but some of this is so eye opening.
Does anyone have any tea on her and Hannah Stratford-Taylor? I always thought they were very similar and would mix in the same circles but you never see them acknowledge each other or like anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.