The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love seeing her lifestyle, one that’s obviously been hers long before Instagram was a real thing. What errks me though is all her links are affiliated ones with no warning of that 🙄

Reactions: 2
I love seeing her lifestyle, one that’s obviously been hers long before Instagram was a real thing. What errks me though is all her links are affiliated ones with no warning of that 🙄
Yes, she does seem to link an awful lot. She hardly needs the money, to be fair.

Reactions: 1
Can you explain why it irks you? Sorry I am just very ignorant on how Instagram works.
if she doesn’t put affiliates does she get more money or is it a transparency thing?
Thank you ❤
So she hasn’t stated they’re affiliate which is actually against ASA rules to start with but everytime you swipe up the cookies stay on your phone for 30 days I think it is. So any purchases from that website, be it the item she linked to or anything else, she would get money back from

Reactions: 3
So she hasn’t stated they’re affiliate which is actually against ASA rules to start with but everytime you swipe up the cookies stay on your phone for 30 days I think it is. So any purchases from that website, be it the item she linked to or anything else, she would get money back from
Understood, thank you

The commission really adds up too. So along with the PR gifts, she’s killing it!

Her latest post 🤪. A newborn and she’s in full on ball gown and make up. I don’t believe for a second, she’s not got a glam team on 24 hour call, probably thinks it’s ok as she’s needs it for her posts 🙄. She is so far removed from normal life. I feel for any news mums who follow her. Even the ‘reality’ post she posted was far from newborn motherhood reality. She obviously has a full time housekeeper, Nanny etc. So she’s far from the super mum her hun followers think she is. Just wish she’d own it.

Reactions: 8
Her latest post 🤪. A newborn and she’s in full on ball gown and make up. I don’t believe for a second, she’s not got a glam team on 24 hour call, probably thinks it’s ok as she’s needs it for her posts 🙄. She is so far removed from normal life. I feel for any news mums who follow her. Even the ‘reality’ post she posted was far from newborn motherhood reality. She obviously has a full time housekeeper, Nanny etc. So she’s far from the super mum her hun followers think she is. Just wish she’d own it.
Agreed. Each to their own and good luck to her but I think it’s disingenuous and dangerous and could make any struggling new mum experiencing completely normal new mum emotions feel like a total failure. What she promotes is not normal.

Reactions: 4
She’s not just a new mum - she’s a mum of 4! And little ones too who need constant attention. There’s no way she doesn’t have help.

She’s not just a new mum - she’s a mum of 4! And little ones too who need constant attention. There’s no way she doesn’t have help.
She always says her husband is hands on 😂 basically she has Nannies, Nursery’s, housekeepers, possibly a chef, and an obvious glam squad. She can afford to keep pushing the babies out, as she’s never had to care for all 4 at once, whilst running a house. It’s another world.

Reactions: 7
She says she has a nanny but there must be at the v least a housekeeper too.

Agree entirely with everyone posting that she must have tons of help behind closed doors. There’s absolutely no way that she only has a nanny to help in the day time - her husband clearly has a very well paid demanding job & there’s no way he would be able to take that much time in the week to help. I reckon there’s an army behind the scenes!
I also believe she has a glam squad coming & going, if you check out her current red manicure her nails are perfectly Shellac’d & not at all grown out. I noticed she had it them like that for the birth, so I imagine someone came to her house to do it. Wish she would be more real, the easy breezy effortless facade she gives off is so damaging to so many.

Reactions: 8
Agree entirely with everyone posting that she must have tons of help behind closed doors. There’s absolutely no way that she only has a nanny to help in the day time - her husband clearly has a very well paid demanding job & there’s no way he would be able to take that much time in the week to help. I reckon there’s an army behind the scenes!
I also believe she has a glam squad coming & going, if you check out her current red manicure her nails are perfectly Shellac’d & not at all grown out. I noticed she had it them like that for the birth, so I imagine someone came to her house to do it. Wish she would be more real, the easy breezy effortless facade she gives off is so damaging to so many.
I could have written this post.
All the people I know working in banking or other high pressured jobs barely spend any time with kids, they’re earning lots so that’s expected.
I never really believed this hands on, he may be in the spare time here and there.
I also noticed the manicure, I agree, she must have tons of help.
I am jealous, when the kids are at home All I do is prepping snacks, meals, tidying and laundry and I can squeeze 30 min for a shower, make up (basic) and an ok outfit but anything more is too much.
with my first baby I thought I was inept and lazy compared to some instamum, silly silly me

There are few new mums on insta who I follow, and they seem to be keeping it real. Laura’s lifestyle must be next level though, it’s almost like royalty!

It’s not on that she’s still having her nails and obvs her hair blown out. Breaking lockdown restrictions all for vanity 🙄. Most newborn baby mothers don’t wash their hair for weeks and definitely don’t have glam shoots in ballgrowns days after giving birth. It’s so false and curated.

Also, who takes her photos?! Surely it’s not the nanny or the husband. I can’t imagine her to be the type to mess around with a self timer and a tripod, especially in the middle of the street. Do you think she has someone working for her in that sense too?

I’m sure she said recently she has a Huawei phone that she uses purely for her photographs. She definitely doesn’t take them herself, and they must be very patient to capture those shots of the girls so perfectly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.