The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I work in this area and I just can’t see how his income would support their lifestyle. Must be old/new money too.
I agree, jobs in that industry are also very volatile. They must’ve a good cushion made of trust funds and properties

Reactions: 1
Oo well that explains her suddenly talking about moving. I bet she wants a big detached mansion now.

Wait until she has 4 lots of school fees. I have three and it’s A LOT. She won’t be able to have a shopping addiction anymore.

Reactions: 7
Lollll yes haha she loves to show off about how well she knows Ibiza! Remember her wedding vow renewal there last summer, that was incredibly random.

Reactions: 2
I never understood all the work she puts into Instagram when Laura clearly doesn’t need the money, but with a husband like that it makes sense why she is seeking the validation. Showing off wealth, handbags, perfect children makes sense of those in that industry. Look how much I’ve got and look how little I managed to get it for.

Reactions: 3
I know from contacts in the hedge fund industry that Zug in Switzerland is a popular work destination for those working in finance. Perhaps the company might be relocating some staff overseas after Brexit. I know many of the big investment banks have sent staff to Europe.

Reactions: 2
Guys she has finally admitted that Goyard totes aren’t appropriate as nappy bags! Who knew!! She’s ruined “a few” x

Guys she has finally admitted that Goyard totes aren’t appropriate as nappy bags! Who knew!! She’s ruined “a few” x
Just an average families, whole annual food budget then 🤷‍♀️ She’s so wasteful. It’s vulgar, quite frankly, and not aspirational in the slightest. Also note from the #aff free swipe ups, that she buys new bouncers and Moses baskets each time. It’s obscene.

Reactions: 6
What’s wrong with a bag from Pink Lining or a Storksack? Things have obviously gone up a gear since I needed a change bag😂

Just an average families, whole annual food budget then 🤷‍♀️ She’s so wasteful. It’s vulgar, quite frankly, and not aspirational in the slightest. Also note from the #aff free swipe ups, that she buys new bouncers and Moses baskets each time. It’s obscene.
Unbelievable. Why not reuse them?! All the babies are so close in age, it’s not like she needs to store them away for long before she pops another out! My friends and I used to share some baby stuff like baby baths and high chairs, obvs once we were done with them😂 We would pass them on and it felt good to recycle ♻

Last edited:
I am so glad there is a thread on FBB, she drives me bonkers. Her hubby obviously makes millions per year to fund her lifestyle. She said recently she has only one (not live in) nanny but that was "more like a house keeper". But I call BS. Her hair is always curled and her make up always done. I have one child and would have never managed that in a week, let alone every day or with 3 other kids. She's so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 8
At least she is circulating that money through the economy. Would love to see her interiors. Every blogger on Instagram has a Chanel bag these days, I want to see her furniture. Must be to die for.

At least she is circulating that money through the economy. Would love to see her interiors. Every blogger on Instagram has a Chanel bag these days, I want to see her furniture. Must be to die for.
Same! Give us a tour, you show your kids off enough so may as well show your house off 🤪

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.