The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this is so interesting. I’ve always really liked Laura but some of this is so eye opening.
Does anyone have any tea on her and Hannah Stratford-Taylor? I always thought they were very similar and would mix in the same circles but you never see them acknowledge each other or like anything
They are so similar! Apart from HST being older, their lifestyles are parallel. I had to unfollow HST, just got a bit much

Reactions: 2
Omg I am obsessed with this tea being split on Laura!!!! Thank you haha. Not surprised in the slightest that she isn’t a nice person - she comes across as fake. Hilarious that it’s all just a big act (as we all suspected anyway).

Reactions: 10
The thing I also find really strange is that she claims her husband is super hands on but then when they went to Europe last summer he didn’t do any of the driving and let his pregnant wife do it all in a minibus!
But then if he is a toad that makes more sense now

Reactions: 7
This tea is excellent!! 👏🏻 I find HST hilarious as she’s just SO bloody posh, she’s like a caricature 😂

Reactions: 3
Wow this is so interesting. I’ve always really liked Laura but some of this is so eye opening.
Does anyone have any tea on her and Hannah Stratford-Taylor? I always thought they were very similar and would mix in the same circles but you never see them acknowledge each other or like anything
They do look similar . I'm sure there is another skinny blonde who dresses like them as well but I can't remember her name.

Reactions: 1
The thing I also find really strange is that she claims her husband is super hands on but then when they went to Europe last summer he didn’t do any of the driving and let his pregnant wife do it all in a minibus!
she once said that he can’t drive!!! LOL. I remember because it was so funny to me that a grown man with 3 kids couldn’t drive and had never bothered to learn.
that European summer trip was quite telling about how “hands on” he actually is when she admitted in a Q&A after they got back that he had been working most of the trip and she was alone with the girls and the nanny in the days, with the nanny taking her photos. I imagine it was quite boring & lonely for her!

Reactions: 7
she once said that he can’t drive!!! LOL. I remember because it was so funny to me that a grown man with 3 kids couldn’t drive and had never bothered to learn.
that European summer trip was quite telling about how “hands on” he actually is when she admitted in a Q&A after they got back that he had been working most of the trip and she was alone with the girls and the nanny in the days, with the nanny taking her photos. I imagine it was quite boring & lonely for her!
Perhaps he doesn't drive , there is the stereotype that people don't drive in London so maybe he doesn't feel the need ( although when I went to London I was surprised how many cars there were) .

She didn't seem to mind driving it, she said on stories she wanted one for home. Like a luxury converted one or something

I know what you mean, even here in the north west some city dwellers don’t drive/learn to drive until they’re older because the transport networks are so good they don’t need to. Fair play to Laura, I drive all the time for work and I’m a confident driver but hate driving abroad! I make my husband do it😂

I know what you mean, even here in the north west some city dwellers don’t drive/learn to drive until they’re older because the transport networks are so good they don’t need to. Fair play to Laura, I drive all the time for work and I’m a confident driver but hate driving abroad! I make my husband do it😂
Yeah I never bothered to learn to drive until I left central London for the home countries. Now I drive loads. But London is so easy for public transport and taxis etc...

Finally! I have so many questions:
1. How much are they worth? Is is old money? On what side? They are ridiculous ri
2. How much do you actually think she spends a month on clothes? And why does she dress the 3 girls up the same, I mean it’s cute but still 😂
3. Why doesn’t she declare gifts EVER? or do Ads? Why doesn’t she get called out?
4. Now that they’ve had a baby boy I think fertile Mertle is done

and finally she must have a glam squad cause her nails have been polished perfectly this lockdown

That is all for now 😂

Also, who takes her photos?! Surely it’s not the nanny or the husband. I can’t imagine her to be the type to mess around with a self timer and a tripod, especially in the middle of the street. Do you think she has someone working for her in that sense too?
I remember her saying that she does have someone with her who takes her photos and on holidays it’s her husband apparently

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes Girl! Tell us how you really feel 😂
Seriously though this is so interesting, what else do you have on her? Now that you say this I can see her being very cold and not chilled out one but, it’s obviously all for the gram. Do you know where the money comes from?

Did she? I didn’t see this 😂

Last edited:
I remember seeing her at a (I think) River Island do with other instahuns such as Life With Ivy Coco and The Fashionable Pan and she looked like a fish out of water! I mean, does she ever wear RI??

Also does anyone else think she’s lost way too much weight? In pictures from her wedding she looks so much healthier. Also she’s had so much Botox

Reactions: 4
So much Botox.also is it definitely Mark from Elliot advisors? Her looks so different in the wedding photos.. like completely transformed
Don’t think he looks like a toad 🤔 he looks quite handsome? Laura has definitely lost loads of weight, she looks so much healthier there.

Reactions: 1
Re their wealth...I think he is making an absolute fortune . Her family are wealthy, and his might be too (she is new money and he is old), but the main source of income is his job.

They do have a nanny and I’ve no doubt a lot of help at home which she doesn’t disclose. She does pick Mila up pretty often, and Mark drops her off in the morning most of the time. He has a really haughty demeanour- v superior. His hair Is completely different from that wedding photo - he seriously has grown it out and I’m confused as the man with Laura in that photo doesn’t look like Mark at all. Look at her profile pic on Instagram - that is her with Mark and you can see he has long hair. Very weird!

Reactions: 8
Agreed. I work in this area and I just can’t see how his income would support their lifestyle. Must be old/new money too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.