The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said recently she has a Huawei phone that she uses purely for her photographs. She definitely doesn’t take them herself, and they must be very patient to capture those shots of the girls so perfectly!
It’s used to make me laugh the staged photos of them all lined up like China dolls sleeping 😂 and them all in their prams fast asleep whilst her and her husband are at some night end Mayfair restaurant. So far removed from most peoples parenting experiences 😂

It’s used to make me laugh the staged photos of them all lined up like China dolls sleeping 😂 and them all in their prams fast asleep whilst her and her husband are at some high end Mayfair restaurant. So far removed from most peoples parenting experiences 😂

Reactions: 5
I know but seriously - how?!?! What magic is this?! It’s just not real! Like why do they not get covered in food and snot like other toddlers, I just don’t get it 😂

Reactions: 2
I know but seriously - how?!?! What magic is this?! It’s just not real! Like why do they not get covered in food and snot like other toddlers, I just don’t get it 😂
100% they do, it just never gets shown - it’s an incredibly curated feed, almost like a brand.

Does anyone else find the constant Q&As she does unbearable or just me...? It’s the same boring questions and ridiculous rose-tinted answers every single time

Does anyone else find the constant Q&As she does unbearable or just me...? It’s the same boring questions and ridiculous rose-tinted answers every single time
Yep. Plus how much info does she share about her children!!? we already get daily photos, plus she’s shared their dates of birth? She’s just shared the babies middle name 🙈 they are all open to data fraud. Bonkers, she doesn’t need to flog them for money like the other huns, so why do it? Vanity and adoration that’s why... I note the husband doesn’t appear, so why doesn’t he step in and insist they have privacy too 🤷‍♀️ I’ve tried to Google him, and found zero 🤔 bit annoying 😂

She’s so blessed 😂 and so very very grateful 🙄

• Haha
She’s so blessed 😂 and so very very grateful 🙄
THIS!!! Sorry but it’s all a load of bollocks!

‘How do you manage 4 kids - you must be so tired and you look so amazing and everything seems so perfect’
‘Well I remind myself that I’m very lucky and time goes so fast and we’ve just found a rhythm that works and I’m so used to not sleeping anyway so it doesn’t really feel like hard work blah blah blah’

BULLSHIT! You have fucktonnes of help!

Reactions: 9
THIS!!! Sorry but it’s all a load of bollocks!

‘How do you manage 4 kids - you must be so tired and you look so amazing and everything seems so perfect’
‘Well I remind myself that I’m very lucky and time goes so fast and we’ve just found a rhythm that works and I’m so used to not sleeping anyway so it doesn’t really feel like hard work blah blah blah’

BULLSHIT! You have fucktonnes of help!
Yep she’s full of tit. I’d like to she her answer a Q and A after a week of actually looking after all 4 by herself as well as cook, clean and work a proper job. Would be a somewhat different narrative wouldn’t it. Plus don’t get me started on her obvious glam squad 🙄
She’s so full of it. I came across her old blog last night whilst up with my sick youngest. It’s so self indulgent.

I’ve come to the conclusion that these instahuns are asking themselves these questions because they want to show off, swipe up, share some self-indulgent info with us!

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with everyone posting above!!! It’s all so self congratulatory. I’ve genuinely never come across someone so obviously pleased with themselves. Also the irony of giving literally every detail away about her kids while saying zero about her husband. So unfair on them and strange! Finding her more insufferable with every question she is getting asked lol

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely asked most, if not all the questions to herself 😂. And planting the seed about a move to a huge mansion in the home countries. I’m not sure her parents are massively wealthy. I had a nose on her blog as I said last night, and there’s a photo of her at her parents for Christmas, it looks like a home countries 1980’s type house, so affluent, but not the sort of house I’d expect if she gets all her dosh from them 🤷‍♀️ She’s super loaded, so maybe it’s all from the mystery husband? Anyone looked and managed to find what he does for a living? He’s got to be a HNWI...

He works for a hedge fund as a portfolio manager, he’s possibly a director by now. Before that he was at Merrill lynch as an investment banking analyst. I was at university with some of his colleagues. He will be on a very decent base plus probably brings home upwards of 200% of that salary in an annual bonus.

He works for a hedge fund as a portfolio manager, he’s possibly a director by now. Before that he was at Merrill lynch as an investment banking analyst. I was at university with some of his colleagues. He will be on a very decent base plus probably brings home upwards of 200% of that salary in an annual bonus.
Ah thanks. I’d assumed that wasn’t him when is had a quick Google, as although he’d be on a very very decent wedge. She seems to spend 10’s of thousands just on clothes/ handbags a month. Plus all the staff and holidays and the huge house in Kensington or is it Chelsea? That all adds up to some very serious money, maybe he has family money too?

He’s got to be a HNWI...
What is a HNWI?

Ah thanks. I’d assumed that wasn’t him when is had a quick Google, as although he’d be on a very very decent wedge. She seems to spend 10’s of thousands just on clothes/ handbags a month. Plus all the staff and holidays and the huge house in Kensington or is it Chelsea? That all adds up to some very serious money, maybe he has family money too?
One week, pre-lockdown it was upwards of £10k! There was an investment coat, a Chanel bag amongst other things. Lovely, but just a bit OTT!

Reactions: 1
What is a HNWI?

One week, pre-lockdown it was upwards of £10k! There was an investment coat, a Chanel bag amongst other things. Lovely, but just a bit OTT!
HNWI = a high net worth individual

What is a HNWI?

Yes she’s has a serious spending habit. Not to mention the money she spends on her kids clothes 😂. I like a designer item, but I’m talking once a quarter. She has every shade of a particular Manolo Blanik shoe, the collection must be worth 30k it’s obscene if you think about it. Not to mention the Chanel bag collection that’s got to be 40k plus 🤷‍♀️

HNWI = a high net worth individual

Yes she’s has a serious spending habit. Not to mention the money she spends on her kids clothes 😂. I like a designer item, but I’m talking once a quarter. She has every shade of a particular Manolo Blanik shoe, the collection must be worth 30k it’s obscene if you think about it. Not to mention the Chanel bag collection that’s got to be 40k plus 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for explaining❤ She must be coining it in with her swipe ups and affiliated links too, I bet she’s on 6 figures herself!
Im the same as you, and if I’m honest that’s what attracted me to FBB - she does (in the main) choose items that I like - but can’t afford😆. Rarely does she wear high street.

Thanks for explaining❤ She must be coining it in with her swipe ups and affiliated links too, I bet she’s on 6 figures herself!
Im the same as you, and if I’m honest that’s what attracted me to FBB - she does (in the main) choose items that I like - but can’t afford😆. Rarely does she wear high street.
Yes bet she’s earning a fair amount herself. But it still doesn’t add up re her spending. I live in an affluent commuter banker type area, but she’s the next level. He’s got to be bringing in millions and millions a year to afford her the lifestyle she leads. And I’d assume his position brings in closer to £500/600k 🤷‍♀️ Maybe a bit less. Her clothes shopping a year alone must add up to c. 200k 🤷‍♀️

They live in Holland Park and yes I agree, the spending is out of control. And you’re right - he won’t be bringing in much more than 600/700k a year which - although huge - isn’t enough to sustain the spending habit, let alone factoring in things like school fees, the hired help, moving house and the holidays. I’m also pretty sure she had Lauren Caisley interiors decorate her house (heard through the grapevine from a friend of a friend) - those who follow Lydia Millen will know who that is. There must be substantial family money on his side - bearing in mind they had a very over the top wedding too, hiring a yacht in Ibiza for ALL of their guests the day before the wedding and back then he wouldn’t have been earning as much so safe to say some sort of trust fund I think. I’d be annoyed to see it being frittered away on bags and shoes but I guess she brings in her own cash from the (undeclared) ads!

Reactions: 6
They live in Holland Park and yes I agree, the spending is out of control. And you’re right - he won’t be bringing in much more than 600/700k a year which - although huge - isn’t enough to sustain the spending habit, let alone factoring in things like school fees, the hired help, moving house and the holidays. I’m also pretty sure she had Lauren Caisley interiors decorate her house (heard through the grapevine from a friend of a friend) - those who follow Lydia Millen will know who that is. There must be substantial family money on his side - bearing in mind they had a very over the top wedding too, hiring a yacht in Ibiza for ALL of their guests the day before the wedding and back then he wouldn’t have been earning as much so safe to say some sort of trust fund I think. I’d be annoyed to see it being frittered away on bags and shoes but I guess she brings in her own cash from the (undeclared) ads!
Yep thought I could sniff out a trust fund 😂. I used to live with a friend in London back in the 00’s who was a trustafarian, she would buy a new designer handbag once a week 😂 while I shopped at topshop. Let’s hope Laura doesn’t spend all his trust on shoes and bags 🙈

Yes I had guessed she’d used a high end interiors person. Although lovely, it’s quite bland and soulless for my taste. And didn’t they just move like a year ago? Why the move again?

In today’s stories she says the girls have their own rooms, their house alone must be worth millions, in Holland Park with at least 4 bedrooms?

Yes and I have unfollowed, it’s boring, fake and twee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.