The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura type of women purchase to make themselves “feel better” as they often feel “not enough” hence the instagram life and praise from strangers who don’t even bloody know you. You can’t accept “you’re amazing” from a stranger - it’s weird

It’s all tied in together. Poor woman is dead behind the eyes and her smile is not a happy one. I think she has an ED and compulsive shopping - “just one more bag will hit the spot” I think we can all see what’s on the horizon and the hair (lack of) is a dead giveaway

Again she makes me feel sane and truly glorious. A Chanel bag couldn’t do it for me - family, friends, laughter, love and health. The rest is just noise & trinkets to prop up an empty life ⭐

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow any more as I found the over consumption and faux perfection really distasteful but it only takes a 2 minute scroll to see that Laura is not a happy person. She looks sad, lonely and empty - all the Chanel in the world wouldn’t make me want her life.

• Heart
I can see how one can get Chanel fever. The thing that I find most odd is the seemingly endless pairs of new balances in ever so slightly different colour combinations. Where does one even store so many trainers?

I can see how one can get Chanel fever. The thing that I find most odd is the seemingly endless pairs of new balances in ever so slightly different colour combinations. Where does one even store so many trainers?
also what is the obsession with new balance? Personally I think they look crap!

Reactions: 3
But why’s she selling stuff from H&M, mango, oasis mixed in with the Chanel etc? Not a good look. Just give it to charity!
she’s selling loads of her stuff so I think maybe divorce and prob explains why she hasn’t got pregnant again…
Her stuff is on reliked:

As soon as she had a boy she was going to stop having kids, although she used to claim she wanted 4 or 5. She is really barely able to cope as it is.
The amount of stuff she is selling is quite bizarre. I wouldn’t be surprised if a divorce was on the cards - decluttering in preparation for downsizing and paying for the legal fees.
Neither she nor Mark ever look happy. I have rarely seen her smile (and I’ve seen her a lot at nursery and school pick ups over the last few years). Both of them look significantly more glum over the past few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s absolutely obscene. No one needs that amount of stuff.
I find it rather shocking.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for linking. I agree, it's disgraceful. So much waste and over consumption and loads of it would have been gifted. I guess that just confirms my opinion of her - what a way to lead your life.

Reactions: 6
I find her new post really nauseating - walking away from the camera with her children, so staged, all dressed like they’re about to take their Holy Communion or be bridesmaids, and the eldest girl does a couple of spins after looking at Laura - clearly been told to work it for the camera by mummy. It’s so sad - such beautiful holidays but she drags her kids into her content a lot. Can’t be fun for them

Reactions: 8
I find her new post really nauseating - walking away from the camera with her children, so staged, all dressed like they’re about to take their Holy Communion or be bridesmaids, and the eldest girl does a couple of spins after looking at Laura - clearly been told to work it for the camera by mummy. It’s so sad - such beautiful holidays but she drags her kids into her content a lot. Can’t be fun for them
Yep yep. So much fun for a kid to go on holiday and wear matchy comunion dresses like mama🤨🤨 what a dull childhood.
Also the cheeky cow should mark it at as adv or supplied or gifted

Reactions: 5
No way on this earth does she do anything remotely like parenting wearing these heels?? Who’s taking the pictures?? Is it her husband or nanny, or does she drag a photographer along on holiday??

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.