The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband doesn’t work in banking….but surely they aren’t all still fully remote? And by remote I mean by sitting in hotels taking photos of wife in Portugal..Dubai…Oslo.. this cannot be a common occurrence???

Reactions: 3
My husband doesn’t work in banking….but surely they aren’t all still fully remote? And by remote I mean by sitting in hotels taking photos of wife in Portugal..Dubai…Oslo.. this cannot be a common occurrence???
You forgot the skiing trip back in feb 😂 and as someone said earlier, he definitely isn’t the companies rain maker

Reactions: 3
and off she goes - back for a couple of days from her month long holiday and jetting off again.
The
She looks like a teenage waif in that airport outfit. A malnourished one.
She showed that little piece of bread she was going to have before ski touring. Imagine that was all she ate (if she even ate that).

Re. banking - my husband works at one of the big US banks and they are taking quite a dim view of colleagues who still work from home. Not quite seen as skivers, but definitely not viewed in a good way. I'm sure Elliott is no different. The number of holidays he takes is farcical. Even if he is working in these places, he's not being as productive. Time zone difference, time lost travelling, jet lag, lack of physical presence...who does he think he's kidding? I would love it if one of his colleagues could spill the tea - I imagine his constant gallivanting and his wife's shenanigans must be known/talked about in the office.

Reactions: 4
and off she goes - back for a couple of days from her month long holiday and jetting off again.

The

She showed that little piece of bread she was going to have before ski touring. Imagine that was all she ate (if she even ate that).

Re. banking - my husband works at one of the big US banks and they are taking quite a dim view of colleagues who still work from home. Not quite seen as skivers, but definitely not viewed in a good way. I'm sure Elliott is no different. The number of holidays he takes is farcical. Even if he is working in these places, he's not being as productive. Time zone difference, time lost travelling, jet lag, lack of physical presence...who does he think he's kidding? I would love it if one of his colleagues could spill the tea - I imagine his constant gallivanting and his wife's shenanigans must be known/talked about in the office.
Yes this doesn’t surprise me at all- thank you for confirming. The amount of time he must spend away is crazy- unless she’s lying about him coming with. He clearly went to Maldives but there wasn’t much proof of him anywhere else until Dubai? So maybe she’s trying to pretend it’s all happy family time when in reality he had a week in feb, a few days in Dubai and now Oslo? She never said he went skiing- just led us to believe he was there. Could have been the “housekeeper” or her mum with her 😂 if not that’s about 6.5 weeks out of the office so far this year and it’s only April.

Although i think they just did a long weekend skiing so that might have been feasible but still. So much time lost.

Reactions: 5

The

I wonder if he was in Dubai, given that he wasn’t mentioned

Shame for Hannah and her family. Looking back at her pics over the past month you can see her bump as well, I hadn’t even noticed before.

Reactions: 4
She was optimistic. 43 is too old for a woman who doesn’t have good health to have children. Nevertheless still very sad. Her post on Insta & subsequent comments demonstrate how much support she has. I wish her well

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes I really felt for Hannah seeing those posts. They were obviously so happy and hopeful. It must be devastating to have to explain to the children especially as she was already showing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.