The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Looper’😂😂😂

I have wondered if she is ‘loaned’ some of the Chanel bags for the shoots? After all, that’s what magazines, stylists etc do? Could be wrong but there is A LOT of it.
She definitely isn’t being gifted them by Chanel. They don’t give anything away.

Reactions: 3
it’s bizarre as Chanel defo wouldn’t! But at £8k minimum a pop I just can’t see how it’s achievable if she isn’t as balling as she makes out?!
I wouldn't underestimate how much she rakes in from her (mostly undeclared) ads and afflinks. It's quite possibly more than Mark makes at Elliott. So I can see how she can afford the bags. £8k on a bag is one thing, but a house in the kind of area she pretends to live in is £5m+ which is why the discrepancy between what she spends on bags etc and what she can afford propertywise is so wide.

Reactions: 5
She used to show more bits of her house and it looked like it was finished to a good spec. I’m confused about how she would find a nicely finished rental if it’s in a sub-par part of the neighbourhood?

Presumably the swelling has gone down 😂 What on earth must they have looked like when she first had them done 😂
Do your research before getting aesthetic work done Laura -it’s a relatively unregulated industry! Just because someone rents a room in Harley street and charges three times everyone else, does not mean they are the best!

#sausagelips

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Between her hair extensions, microblading and lip filler, she is putting short term gain over long term potential disfigurement. I doubt she has had the foresight to consider the issues of traction alopecia, follicular trauma and lip filler migration.

Reactions: 2
“Should i have Burger King for dinner?”
yes Laura, you should but I doubt You’ll have that much food over a month 🤭

Reactions: 1
Presumably the swelling has gone down 😂 What on earth must they have looked like when she first had them done 😂
Do your research before getting aesthetic work done Laura -it’s a relatively unregulated industry! Just because someone rents a room in Harley street and charges three times everyone else, does not mean they are the best!

#sausagelips
OMG is that the persons name or is their handle just because they live in or say they live in Chelsea?! Also I know of the doctor she goes to and Millie M has also said they only do natural work…

OMG is that the persons name or is their handle just because they live in or say they live in Chelsea?! Also I know of the doctor she goes to and Millie M has also said they only do natural work…
There's nothing natural about injecting botox (a form of poison) in your face. Stop trying to sugar-coat cosmetic work and just admit you wanna look like the best version of yourself and unfortunately you can't do that without getting some help. The only way to be truly natural would be no makeup, no hair dye, no cosmetic work etc which is unrealistic for most women

Millie and Laura think their work looks conservative/ natural but that's because they see themselves everyday. But if we can all notice the difference then clearer they've gone too far

Reactions: 4
I follow Laura, started reading this thread out of curiosity and randomly googled her husband… According to an FT article published in Jan it appears he left his position at Elliott last summer and according to Linkedin hasn’t yet moved on to something new. I could be wrong but I suspect he was, or is, between jobs hence why he’s been doing doing school drop-offs and pickups. It could also account for a possible house move.
If so, that must be a stressful situation, unless of course he’s setting something up himself, but I suspect there would be at least a LinkedIn announcement or similar on that.

I also suspect that their trips/ holidays are charged as business expenses which is why pictures of the children are shared.

• Wow
I follow Laura, started reading this thread out of curiosity and randomly googled her husband… According to an FT article published in Jan it appears he left his position at Elliott last summer and according to Linkedin hasn’t yet moved on to something new. I could be wrong but I suspect he was, or is, between jobs hence why he’s been doing doing school drop-offs and pickups. It could also account for a possible house move.
If so, that must be a stressful situation, unless of course he’s setting something up himself, but I suspect there would be at least a LinkedIn announcement or similar on that.

I also suspect that their trips/ holidays are charged as business expenses which is why pictures of the children are shared.
She seems to have stopped wearing her wedding/engagement rings in some of her posts too or have I just missed seeing them?

She’s also been away with Yasmin loads recently. Possible trouble at home or just that Mark’s not working so more time for her to jet off abroad?

She’s also been away with Yasmin loads recently. Possible trouble at home or just that Mark’s not working so more time for her to jet off abroad?
I think maybe they have split as no sign of her weddings rings for a long time?

• Wow
Now that it's been mentioned I checked and the last time she did a date night post was in February.

You can’t charge holidays as business expenses! HMRC would take a dim view on that.
You can definitely charge travel and accommodation and reasonable food expenses if related to a location based photo shoot to advertise a brand / company etc. The brand could just be hotel if discount is given to secure exposure on SM, so it’s effectively an ad. Lots of people do charge travel in as business expenses, both genuine and non-genuine and in the influencer world I’m pretty sure it’s even more of a grey area.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.