The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May explain all the trips and the cosmetic work done. Somehow I feel she deals with unhappiness by spending money which of course is not the solution.

Reactions: 5
She is always desperate to prove that she has friends. 'Look! Here I am with a friend (Sophie Paterson) who I've known since I was 11!' What she doesn't add is that they weren't at all close when they were at school (Sevenoaks). Now Sophie is a high flying interior designer with a VERY rich husband, she is suddenly a pal. What a surprise.

Reactions: 8
She is always desperate to prove that she has friends. 'Look! Here I am with a friend (Sophie Paterson) who I've known since I was 11!' What she doesn't add is that they weren't at all close when they were at school (Sevenoaks). Now Sophie is a high flying interior designer with a VERY rich husband, she is suddenly a pal. What a surprise.
Sophie’s dad has a net worth of £815million according to The Sunday Times Rich List, so I don’t think the fact that she now also has a wealthy husband was the catalyst for them becoming friends in adulthood... More likely for Instagram clout/mutual business opportunities.

Reactions: 4
She mentioned she's going to Turkey for half term. I wonder if she will be staying at the same hotel HST stayed at over Easter? Turkey is quite a controversial place to visit at the moment. These instagramers obviously don't care about women's rights or they don't wash the news before they agree to gifted hotel stays

Reactions: 3
She mentioned she's going to Turkey for half term. I wonder if she will be staying at the same hotel HST stayed at over Easter? Turkey is quite a controversial place to visit at the moment. These instagramers obviously don't care about women's rights or they don't wash the news before they agree to gifted hotel stays
She’s pushing over consumption and getting more flights than a pilot so I think she really doesn’t give a sh*t about Turkey being controversial

She’s pushing over consumption and getting more flights than a pilot so I think she really doesn’t give a sh*t about Turkey being controversial
Wouldn’t go to Turkey right now if you paid me. Terrorism ‘very likely’ according to FCO website. Many parts of the country subject to earthquakes and tremors. A dangerous despot who supports Putin at the helm. Would not be my first choice of holiday destination- especially with kids!

Maybe she’ll come back with Turkey Teeth?!

• Haha
Something has changed with how she is. I recon they have split up.
It is interesting that there hasn’t been any smug/slutty ‘date night’ posts recently, unless I’ve missed one. Usually they would happen at least once or twice a week, despite the poor woman’s woeful lack of ‘me-time’…wonder if there is something going on.

Reactions: 6
She used to wear her wedding set all the time. I would guess trying to give cool confident mum vibes rather than a divorce.

Reactions: 1
She used to wear her wedding set all the time. I would guess trying to give cool confident mum vibes rather than a divorce.
she’s selling loads of her stuff so I think maybe divorce and prob explains why she hasn’t got pregnant again…

• Wow
I can’t believe the amount of stuff she’s selling!!!!

Those Chanel bags!!? 🫣🫣 I honestly used to think they were loaned.. good grief the amount of money she has spent is obscene!!! It does seem rather fishy

she’s selling loads of her stuff so I think maybe divorce and prob explains why she hasn’t got pregnant again…

I can’t believe the amount of stuff she’s selling!!!!

Those Chanel bags!!? 🫣🫣 I honestly used to think they were loaned.. good grief the amount of money she has spent is obscene!!! It does seem rather fishy
The amount of stuff there is insane!!!! I only scrolled to page 3 and it came to over £20k!!!! Loads of it marked as never worn!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s an illness. All that hoarding and not wearing things she has bought. What a dreadful role model for her children - consumerism and waste at its worst. Laura makes me feel like Superwoman ⭐

Reactions: 9
That’s an illness. All that hoarding and not wearing things she has bought. What a dreadful role model for her children - consumerism and waste at its worst. Laura makes me feel like Superwoman ⭐
yea I couldn’t believe the amount of Chanel and YSL bags for sale!

• Sick
It’s truly disgusting and distasteful.
I hope she at least gives a % to a charity given that many items would have been gifted

But why’s she selling stuff from H&M, mango, oasis mixed in with the Chanel etc? Not a good look. Just give it to charity!

Reactions: 7
[Yes. Hoarding is associated with OCD and OCD is strongly associated with eating disorders (anorexia).QUOTE="Nancy Knows, post: 15247387, member: 251474"]
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.