The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last few shots are all conveniently covering her mouth - I wonder if that's on purpose.

Reactions: 2
Doing #ads for Bicester village in clothes sheā€™d never be seen dead in. Such a grifter

Reactions: 4
The eating disorder salmon soup look/sounds so unappetising! ā€˜My girls love it and ask for extra carrotsā€™ MY ARSE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The eating disorder salmon soup look/sounds so unappetising! ā€˜My girls love it and ask for extra carrotsā€™ MY ARSE
Thereā€™s no way they eat this with the glee she reckonsšŸ˜‚ what little kids love actual salmon?? Never mind salmon soupšŸ¤¢ it sounds grim

Reactions: 6
For someone who says she loves living in London, spends as little time as possible in London when not tied there due to the childrens school commitments!

Reactions: 3
For someone who says she loves living in London, spends as little time as possible in London when not tied there due to the childrens school commitments!
Thatā€™s because she doesnā€™t have any real friends in London. Apart from frumpy Flav-yah. She canā€™t handle four kids out of school/nursery in London so kids clubs/cheaper nannies abroad are a better option. And she doesnā€™t have a nice house or neighbourhood to enjoy so she has to go escape the moment she can. She loves the bits of London she purports to live in. The reality is very different; donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her post pictures anywhere near where she actually lives. And itā€™s not a security issue, as when she actually rented in Kensington years ago she showed her neighbourhood all the time. She is just a fraud, prancing around bits of London like Chelsea and Belgravia and pretending she has just set foot out of her front door. Donā€™t be fooled, folks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s because she doesnā€™t have any real friends in London. Apart from frumpy Flav-yah. She canā€™t handle four kids out of school/nursery in London so kids clubs/cheaper nannies abroad are a better option. And she doesnā€™t have a nice house or neighbourhood to enjoy so she has to go escape the moment she can. She loves the bits of London she pretends to live in. Sadly the reality is very different! Donā€™t be fooled, folks!
Sheā€™s very secretive about her house now. She showed quite a bit of the last one on her blog. I donā€™t get why you would spend as much as she did on wallpapers etc if you were renting.

Reactions: 6
So what neighbourhood are they in now theyā€™ve moved??

Thatā€™s because she doesnā€™t have any real friends in London. Apart from frumpy Flav-yah. She canā€™t handle four kids out of school/nursery in London so kids clubs/cheaper nannies abroad are a better option. And she doesnā€™t have a nice house or neighbourhood to enjoy so she has to go escape the moment she can. She loves the bits of London she purports to live in. The reality is very different; donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her post pictures anywhere near where she actually lives. And itā€™s not a security issue, as when she actually rented in Kensington years ago she showed her neighbourhood all the time. She is just a fraud, prancing around bits of London like Chelsea and Belgravia and pretending she has just set foot out of her front door. Donā€™t be fooled, folks!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.